Post a new post
Open the left side

Qin Zeran: Analysis of Next Week's Gold and Crude Oil Market, Latest Trend Analysis and Operational Suggestions...

[Copy Link]
503 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Click on the avatar above to obtain Qin Zeran's contact information! (Mobile phone)APPView information, open my profile to view contact information)

Always stay on the front line of investment and maintain a scientific attitude towards the investment market! Refuse to be blind, refuse to be ambiguous - Hello everyone,I am Teacher Qin Zeran!

There are no unprofitable investments, only immature operational models and precise and unique market structure analysis. I amgoldSenior analyst Qin Zeran is proficient in the band trend operation of the gold market, daily high and low short-term operations, has years of in-depth research on the rhythm of the market, has a bold and unrestrained personality, and sharp and accurate trading techniques. Over the years of employment, I have diligently helped countless friends who have fallen into confusion in their investments to get out of the mud. If you have any difficulties, Zeran has clever solutions!

Next week's market analysis of gold:

Analysis of Gold News: Friday(8month12day)The international gold price remains firm, but the rebound in the US dollar index limits the upward space for gold prices. The market continues to believe that the United States7The weakening of monthly inflation pressure is unlikely to prompt the Federal Reserve to change its monetary policy path, and the rise of non yield asset gold still faces constraints.

Spot gold rose for the fourth consecutive week this week, up nearly1%, Create in Disk7month5New high in recent days1807.72dollar/Ounces. The US dollar index fell more than1%, creating6New low since the end of the month104.634。 U.S.A7The significant easing of monthly inflationary pressure has prompted traders to lower their expectations for future interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve. However, the potential inflationary pressure in the United States remains high, and Federal Reserve officials have suppressed market expectations for a significant relaxation of their tightening policies, which has limited the upward trend of gold prices. The Federal Reserve's hawkish stance has suppressed the rise of gold, but it has also heightened concerns about economic recession, creating a close confrontation between the two. Of course, the tense regional political situation also supports gold.

Technical analysis of gold: Gold has unilaterally declined along the way1680The low point has entered a rebound stage and successfully ended the decline5Wave trend. I believe that all the old irons who have been paying attention to me know that I have repeatedly made clear that I can1680Nearby bottoming, now rebounding to1800Successfully copied the bottom nearby and arrived successfully1800The big goal and bullish thinking are perfect. According to the waves8The conclusion of the wave cycle is that gold is currently in a decline5Post waveABCadjustment3Waves, already from1680Bounce to1800Near Daguan. Although non agricultural pressure1800The nearby pressure has eased slightly, but it does not affect the determination to continue bullish. The pullback is only for better storage and upward momentum, andABCThe adjustment is still justAWaves, and risingCThe waves have not yet appeared.

Gold1680Bottom rebound, currently the highest impact1808The position was hindered and fell back, and the next day did not continue the previous day's decline, but instead touched1783Low point impact again1800The big level, unfortunately, still rises and falls in the end, representing1800There are a large number of short positions suppressed above the major level. In the short term, gold has fallen into a long short battle, but of course, the short-term upward trend has not been broken, but there have been signs of stagflation and correction, after allMA5—MA10The moving average crosses upwards, and the Bollinger belt opens upwards,MACDThe red column can continue to release; The weekly trend is also a three consecutive positive rebound pattern, representing high short-term bullish sentiment. The focus now is on location1800Only by breaking through and stabilizing can we clearly determine the direction for bulls to continue rising, otherwise we will really be under pressure1800The Great Pass has gone through a correction. In fact, my personal opinion is that it needs to continue to rise, after all, there have been so many shocks1800There has been no significant decline in the major levels, and if we really want to fall, we should have fallen long ago. Now1800Such a clear signal that the top has not yet fallen may be an illusion, attracting more short orders and breaking through in one fell swoop. In summary, Qin Zeran suggested that the gold operation strategy for next week should mainly focus on returning to lower levels, supplemented by rebounding to higher levels, with short-term attention from above1815-1820Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1790-1785Frontline support. The article can only provide you with a temporary direction and ideas. As for the specific entry point and timing of settlement, please pay attention to Qin Zeran's firm offer and it will be provided in real time.

crude oilNext week's market analysis:

Analysis of crude oil news: Friday(8month12day)This week, US oil prices fluctuated and rebounded. The downward trend of the US index, the cooling of hawkish interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve, and concerns about sanctions against Russia have all supported oil prices. However, the dawn of Iran's nuclear agreement has limited the rise in oil prices. The overall oil price remains in a fluctuating range pattern. Next week, the US market will release a series of important data such as retail sales, while the Federal Reserve will also release7Minutes of the monthly resolution meeting. In addition, news of the global pandemic and sanctions against Russia can have an impact on oil prices, and investors need to pay close attention. In addition, the global COVID-19 is still spreading, especially in East Asia, which has raised concerns about the re implementation of blockade and restriction measures and weakening crude oil demand, putting downward pressure on oil prices.

Technical analysis of crude oil: Crude oil prices fluctuated and rose as expected yesterday, reaching a high point92The US dollar is on the front line, at the daily level. After two consecutive days of rebound, prices have temporarily stagnated and hit the Bollinger medium track. As I have mentioned before, the daily Bollinger medium track position is an important support resistance position for crude oil prices, determining the direction of prices in the future market. To continue rising, the first step is for the price to break through this resistance. If we continue to close at the positive station today95Above, there may be concerns that this round of rebound correction will turn into a new round of short-term bull uptrend; Pay attention to two areas of current resistance94.5and95.5, support93.3and91.4Temporarily pay attention to the operational gains and losses between support and resistance; Currently, before breaking through the resistance of the daily decline channel on the station, we still maintain a rebound correction approach, and this round of rebound is approaching its end. It depends on whether we can suppress it next week to confirm. Overall, Qin Zeran suggests that the short-term operation strategy for crude oil next week should mainly focus on retracing lower prices, supplemented by rebounding higher, with a focus on short-term operations above94.2-94.7Frontline resistance, short-term focus below90.5-90.0Frontline support.

I believe everyone has seen too many analysts who show their profits in various markets, but Qin Zeran does not have magnificent profits. His strategy is publicly disclosed by friends every day, and the strategy is accurate and verified by the market situation. Keeping up is earning! No one earns every day, but someone earns every day. The difference lies in whether that person is you! There are many friends who have added Qin Zeran and are always skeptical about Qin Zeran's strategy. Is Teacher Qin's strategy accurate? Am I following or not? What should I do if I lose? I'll take a look again. Then the market came, others made a profit, and you lost. You always miss one opportunity after another in a skeptical wait and see, and then miss the next opportunity in a sigh of regret, so repeatedly that you lose the whole game. As an investor, we should remember our original intention of coming to this market and not let all our efforts go to waste. We should take cooperation and win-win as the starting point, cultivate and promote a healthy, harmonious and standardized trading philosophy, fundamentally eliminate non-performing trading models and order taking models, and truly achieve mutual benefit.

This article is originally contributed by Qin Zeran. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Due to the delay of network push, the above contents are personal suggestions. Since the network documents are timely, the suggestions are only for reference, and operational risk is borne by yourself! Reproduction and plagiarism without permission are strictly prohibited.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list