Post a new post
Open the left side

Analysis of the latest trend of spot gold international crude oil Operation suggestions

[Copy Link]
211 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Click on the avatar above to obtain Qin Zeran's contact information! (Mobile phone)APPView information, open my profile to view contact information)

Always stay on the front line of investment and maintain a scientific attitude towards the investment market! Refuse to be blind, refuse to be ambiguous - Hello everyone,I am Teacher Qin Zeran!

There are no unprofitable investments, only immature operational models and precise and unique market structure analysis. I amgoldSenior analyst Qin Zeran is proficient in the band trend operation of the gold market, daily high and low short-term operations, has years of in-depth research on the rhythm of the market, has a bold and unrestrained personality, and sharp and accurate trading techniques. Over the years of employment, I have diligently helped countless friends who have fallen into confusion in their investments to get out of the mud. If you have any difficulties, Zeran has clever solutions!

Analysis of the latest gold market:

Analysis of Gold News: Thursday(8month11In the Asian market, spot gold slightly weakened and is currently trading at1785dollar/Around ounces, overnight gold prices surged and fell due to the US7monthCPIData falls short of expectations, easing inflationary pressure and suppressing the Federal Reserve9Monthly interest rate hike75With a basis point expectation, the US dollar index plummeted to a nearly one and a half month low, and gold prices hit a new high in over a month1807.22dollar/Ounces, gold prices took back all gains in late trading and closed at close1892Around the US dollar, it remained basically unchanged from Tuesday. Wednesday data shows the United States7The slowdown in monthly inflation exceeded expectations, which boosted expectations that the current rate hike cycle of the Federal Reserve would not be as aggressive as previously expected. The US dollar index weakened significantly and briefly hit7month1Recently, it has reached a new low104.63However, there was a slight rebound in the late trading session as Federal Reserve officials continued to deliver hawkish speeches and closed105.23, with a decrease of approximately1.02%; Other non US currencies generally rose.

Overall, although the United States7monthCPIThe data was lower than market expectations and the US dollar weakened significantly, providing support for gold prices. However, this factor has been initially digested by the market, especially after Federal Reserve officials continued to deliver hawkish speeches, gold prices recouped all their gains, and the stock market's surge was also unfavorable for gold prices. Technically, bullish signals have weakened, and there is even a risk of a return to a downward trend. Of course, the geopolitical situation is still tense, and it is still necessary to pay attention to the support of bargain hunting, But the gold price needs to break through1800Only through the gateway can we open up further upward space.

黄金技术面分析:隔夜美CPIThe slowdown in data has weakened market expectations for a strong interest rate hike in the US dollar, and the US dollar has fallen. However, gold has not shown a significant rebound, and the upward pressure is measured to1807/8The first line immediately stopped, and then chose to fall back due to the rebound of the US dollar and the pressure of its own technical structure, falling back to1790附近震荡,日线收得一带有上影线的阴星线。

小时图上,黄金隔夜遵从技术走势预期的状态要更明显一些,CPIShort term increase after data, breaking through1800However, it is under pressure at the trend line, and thus gold has entered an end state in both short-term and ultra short-term structures, facing pressure repair. Subsequently, the market has also undergone downward adjustments as expected, and the current market has fallen back to1790Below, trading at1785Nearby. The short-term trend is also moving towards further adjustment.

You can follow above the daily gold1795Nearby short term pressure, as long as the gold market does not return to this level, the overall technical bias of the gold market is still obvious. If there is no interference from the fundamentals, even if the market is on this level1795Above, there is also1800Suppression, as long as one does not stand above this position, there are still conditions to adjust. Focus on trend line support for the day below1785Nearby, but the main support may fall on1778Nearby, this position is also10Support near the daily line, once this position is lost, it can be seen again in the later golden period1770Nearby retreat is expected, and the expected level of adjustment will not be significant, so the downward route may not be as smooth. In the short term, due to the expected technical pullback in the gold market, the main focus is on continuing to hold short and choosing high or short positions. Currently, before the demand for daily level deviation adjustment is fully released, many orders are temporarily not considered for participation.

Overnight already1800The empty order above is currently available in the1780-1785Reduce positions or stop profits, keep some orders for review1770附近再做止盈,此处空单一定要做止盈,目前行情也只是对前面涨幅的调整,有回落也需要反弹。综上所述,今日黄金操作思路上秦泽冉建议反弹高空为主,回调做多为辅,上方短期关注1802-1807Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1780-1775Frontline support. The article can only provide you with a temporary direction and ideas. As for the specific entry point and timing of settlement, please pay attention to Qin Zeran's firm offer and it will be provided in real time.

crude oilLatest market analysis:

原油消息面解析:油价昨日上涨,从盘初的跌势中反弹,受助于令人鼓舞的美国汽油需求数据,同时,美国通胀数据低于预期,促使投资者买入风险较高资产。美国能源信息署(EIA)On Wednesday, as of8month5日当周,原油库存猛增550Ten thousand barrels, to4.32亿桶,不过,汽油库存大幅下降,隐含需求有所增加,此前在本应是夏季驾驶高峰期的几周内需求一直不佳。美国石油协会(API)According to data released overnight, as of8month5日当周,美国原油库存意外增加215.6万桶,市场先前预计减少40Ten thousand barrels. Official US Energy Information Administration(EIA)周度库存报告将在北京时间22:30公布。鉴于供应前景依然低迷,无论全球经济疲软对原油需求造成何种破坏,都无法进一步大幅打压油价。

原油技术面分析:原油迂回过山车走势,昨日先是一波下探回升,最低87.6一线。美盘冲高92.3后承压再回吐收在低位,重新收在90.70下方,日线收盘一根小阴十字K线。日线反弹逼近此前的破位颈线再承压,尾盘收低,隔日显弱。或许反弹是为了再次破低做蓄势准备。4小时单阳反弹再转阴回吐,反弹只是昙花一现。并没有持续性,且尾盘收在低位,目前在中轨附近震荡,布林道开始收口,4hourK线结构还处于大的下行台阶中运行,昨日虽有反弹,但并未完全反转,尾盘仍收在颈线之下,只是加剧了短线洗盘的频率,加上波动基数加大,反弹的基数大,容易来回洗损。目前小周期开始收口低位震荡当中。综合来看,原油今日短线操作思路上秦泽冉建议以回踩低多为主,反弹高空为辅,上方短期重点关注95.5-96.0Frontline resistance, short-term focus below91.0-90.5Frontline support.

I believe everyone has seen too many analysts who show their profits in various markets, but Qin Zeran does not have magnificent profits. His strategy is publicly disclosed by friends every day, and the strategy is accurate and verified by the market situation. Keeping up is earning! No one earns every day, but someone earns every day. The difference lies in whether that person is you! There are many friends who have added Qin Zeran and are always skeptical about Qin Zeran's strategy. Is Teacher Qin's strategy accurate? Am I following or not? What should I do if I lose? I'll take a look again. Then the market came, others made a profit, and you lost. You always miss one opportunity after another in a skeptical wait and see, and then miss the next opportunity in a sigh of regret, so repeatedly that you lose the whole game. As an investor, we should remember our original intention of coming to this market and not let all our efforts go to waste. We should take cooperation and win-win as the starting point, cultivate and promote a healthy, harmonious and standardized trading philosophy, fundamentally eliminate non-performing trading models and order taking models, and truly achieve mutual benefit.

This article is originally contributed by Qin Zeran. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Due to the delay of network push, the above contents are personal suggestions. Since the network documents are timely, the suggestions are only for reference, and operational risk is borne by yourself! Reproduction and plagiarism without permission are strictly prohibited.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list