Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe:黄金最新行情实时分析及日内操作策略

[Copy Link]
127 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

goldTrend analysis

​黄金昨日小幅探高后收平,日线收成小阳KLine, highest probe1807dollar|Ounces, the integer level has reached, with a slight decline in the end of the day and still closing at1792Nearby, previous high point. The daily line is currently entering a stage of being bullish to cautious. After releasing space through continuous rebounds, there is gradually resistance to suppress upward, and currently there is still a competition between rebounds and trend reversals. On the two trading days of this week, it was characterized by a seesaw oscillation, with a weak outlook and a fluctuation above the upward trend line. Insufficient spatial continuity and twists and turns. On a weekly basis, this week is the fourth week of rebound, with clear signs of weakness in strength. The weekly line may be accompanied by a double step back to confirm support. The common method of sawing and washing in volatile market conditions.

4The hourly chart temporarily maintains stability and operates within the ascending channel, with repeated twists and turns, but the attached figureMACD无力创新高,使得短线节奏开始拉锯。目前布林道也开始收口,结合昨日的走法,虽有探高,但持续性是一个问题,不是单边,更长时间是以震荡形态呈现。空间结合形态来定,很难走出一步到位的单边行情与空间。美元的多空不定,也给予黄金短期的区间判定加大了难度。或许还会很长时间内伴随着拉锯震荡式的洗盘。

In summary, Chen Jiazhe suggests that the gold operation strategy for today should mainly focus on rebounding from high altitudes, supplemented by going long by stepping back, with short-term attention from above1802-1807Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1780-1775Frontline support.

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, andcrude oilWe have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as gold, silver, etc. The above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publications, it is for reference only and at our own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.

今日黄金最新行情实时分析操作建议技术指导

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list