Post a new post
Open the left side

陈嘉哲:黄金走势分析持续暴跌,多空双杀,黄金白银操...

[Copy Link]
150 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

gold一路单边下行至1680The low point has entered a rebound stage and successfully ended the decline5浪走势。相信一直关注陈嘉哲的老铁们都知道本人反复表示可在1680Nearby bottoming, now rebounding to1800附近抄底成功,看涨思路完美无误。根据波浪理论中的8The conclusion of the wave cycle is that gold is currently in a decline5Post waveABCadjustment3Waves, already from1680Bounce to1800大关就需要警惕了。因为下跌浪中的调整4浪、调整6浪反弹也就只有100个点,现在反弹幅度已经超过100个点,所以调整浪的A浪可能接近尾声,加之1800大关属于空头防守区,那么将面临调整B浪的下跌蓄力再涨,当然这只是个人的猜测,观点依然还是坚定看涨,只要有效突破1800大关,那么将有望反弹至1880附近,此位置将是预期的终点站。

今晚将迎来非农数据,从当前数据来看,前值是:37.2Ten thousand people, expected to be25万人,数据预期是利多黄金的,中间差值有12万人,那么公布值个人觉得应该是大于预期的,那么很大几率就是利空黄金走势,当然也不排除冲高回落,毕竟预期是小于前值的。现在临近1800大关,很大几率是已经提前消化非农看涨预期,多头已经开始获利回吐,今夜回调的几率大。但是目前MA5—MA10The moving average crosses upwards, and the Bollinger belt opens upwards,MACD红柱能延续放量,多头呈现步步高升态势;周线也是三连阳回升格局,代表多头看涨情绪高昂,且ABCThe adjustment is still justAWaves, and risingC浪还未出现。今晚重点关注1800大关压力,下方重点关注1754附近支撑,操作上首次触及1754可多,个人觉得今晚还要冲击下1795附近再回调,或者是1800大关,美盘前给到1780附近可以博个多看一波上涨后再空。

8黄金非农策略:1--1785-1788Empty, stop loss1795, Objective1775-1770

2--1755Nearby, stop loss1748, Objective1765-1770

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, andcrude oilWe have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. The above technical content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publications, it is for reference only and I bear the risk. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list