Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe: How to layout today's non-agricultural attacks and analyze the latest trend of gold in the evening

[Copy Link]
221 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

gold: Weekly from weekKOn the line, the support below the gold price is stable, and bulls have been able to stop in recent weeks8The decline since the beginning of the month is expected to usher in a wave of rebound. Preliminary resistance above50%Retreat position1763Nearby. A long-term upward trend line is particularly important. If trading above this line can continue, the long-term market is expected to experience a reversal

Monthly high level oscillation; Gold price3The moon is approaching at one point2020year8The historical height set by the moon2075Nearby, but then quickly falling back, expected to record a long overhead shadowKLine,MACDDead cross, Bollinger Line tracks operate horizontally and suppress gold prices, and there is a possibility of long-term fluctuations building a roof. Given thatKDJStill running with a golden cross,MACDThe dead cross signal weakens, and if the gold price breaks through the Bollinger Line track2005.6Near resistance increases the bullish signal for the medium to long term. Focus on the middle rail of the Bollinger Line below1803.16Nearby support.

Daily fluctuations and gains;MACDGolden fork,KDJThe high position diverged upwards again, and the short-term moving average was arranged in a bullish position, with gold prices initially breaking through5month16Daily high point1786.70Nearby resistance, the market tends to continue the upward trend in the future, and it is expected to further explore the Bollinger Line track1807.18Nearby resistance, further resistance in7month4Daily high point1714.16Nearby, if the resistance can be overcome, increase the bullish signal on the midline,6month29Resistance to daily highs1832.96Nearby. Considering that the current gold price is still affected by55The suppression of the daily moving average also requires caution against the possibility of bearish backlash, with initial support in1786.70Nearby, then1780Gateway,5The daily moving average is supported by1775.78Nearby, before losing the position, the market tends to be bullish in the future;10The daily moving average support is currently at1757.00Nearby, if it unexpectedly falls below that position, it will weaken the bullish signal in the future.

Gold will come back to explore at the beginning of trading1762Nearby, explore on the rebound1788Nearby, exploring the descent1774Left and right, exploring the continued rebound1784Nearby, closing1790Left and right, gold is radical1785Look more1794and1800Dislocation1818Okay, steady1773Look more1787and1798Dislocation1814You can, or1798Empty Look1790and1773Okay, steady1818Empty Look1808and1789Okay, the specific advice for placing orders is to make a pullback and take a long position

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, andcrude oilWe have conducted in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. The above technical content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publications, it is for reference only and I bear the risk. Please indicate the source when reprinting.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list