Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:8.1今日黄金走势分析,通胀再超预期,

[Copy Link]
118 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage interpretation:

上周五,美国6Monthly CorePCEPrice index annual rate recorded4.8%,略超预期的4.7%。 U.S.A6monthPCEMonthly rate of price index recorded0.6%, for2021year5月以来最大增幅。通胀已经成为了美国经济最大的问题,亚特兰大联储主席博斯蒂克表示,美联储在利率方面“将不得不采取更多措施”,但具体细节取决于未来几个月的数据。此外,他认为美国离衰退还有一段距离,但对衰退的普遍担忧可能真的会导致衰退。

United States7月密歇根大学消费者信心指数终值录得51.5, expected51.1,仍为历史次低;6月的数据从历史低点的50Upgraded to51.5;本月预期指数从6Of47.5lower47.3, for1980年以来最低;长期通胀预期从2.8%Upgraded to2.9%,徘徊在11年高点附近,对消费者信心构成压力。

Eurozone7monthCPIAnnual rate initial value recorded8.9%,续创历史新高;欧元区第二季度GDP年率初值为4%Higher than expected3.40%; Germany7月季调后失业率录得5.4%Last year10月以来新高;德国第二季度未季调GDP年率初值为1.5%, lower than expected1.80%. Eurozone7月通胀率升至另一纪录高位,且距离见顶可能仍需数月时间,而欧元区最大的经济体——德国在第三季度到来之前也许会十分艰难,甚至可能在第二季度就陷入停滞。

Today's Focus:

15:50France7Monthly manufacturing industryPMIFinal value

15:55Germany7Monthly manufacturing industryPMIFinal value

16:00eurozone7Monthly manufacturing industryPMIFinal value

16:30britain7Monthly manufacturing industryPMI

17:00eurozone6Monthly unemployment rate

21:45U.S.A7monthMarkitmanufacturingPMIFinal value

22:00U.S.A7monthISMmanufacturingPMI

22:00U.S.A6Monthly construction expenditure monthly rate

Technical analysis of gold:

黄金上周五白盘短暂震荡后再度回弹,测压至1768On the front line, the market has since rebounded, but currently it remains relatively strong. The main reason for the gold market's strength again within the day is driven by its own bullish sentiment, as well as the momentum brought by the US dollar index's recovery. At the current hourly chart level, gold has shown serious overbought behavior, and the technical trend has completed a short-term three band rise. Although there is still a possibility of further recovery in the weak US index and strong gold technology structure, the momentum for further increase is not expected to be very strong. Above can be followed1770Nearby pressure, we cannot rule out the possibility of a fourth wave or even a fifth wave of recovery in the market, but that trend is also too extreme and approaching our previous expectations above1770-80Strong pressure band, so the space for upward movement is also limited. Stay tuned below1750Consider this position as a turning point for the market to remain strong or turn weak in the near competition.

Gold4The hour chart is currently inCAmidst the rebound of the waves,AWave low point1680Make a wave of rebound,BWave low point1711Make it a rising point, this level is the critical point for the bullish rebound, extending above this level and breaking through1752It's the second highest point, breaking the previous record4The weak decline at the hourly level has driven the gold cross upwards with the current moving average indicator,K线形态短线连阳上扬配合小阴线回踩修正,正突破之际,短线走得相对还是强势,且回踩的空间略小,小周期形态小级别的多头强势,以横向整理代替反弹。综上所述,黄金今日操作思路上指南金师建议回调做多为主,反弹做空为辅,上方短期关注1775-1780Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1752-1747Frontline support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX:zns13688 QQ:3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list