Post a new post
Open the left side

Chen Jiazhe-今日黄金上涨如期而至面临关键阻力、黄金行情分析

[Copy Link]
148 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
When you see this article, I already understand that you are currently facing difficulties. First of all, Chen Jiazhe wants to make one point. It is a fate that you can see my article among millions of analysts. Since it is a fate, I hope to maintain it, find me, and communicate with me. So, the difficulties you are currently facing may be just one of the many examples that Chen Jiazhe has seen since becoming an analyst, So you can share all the problems you encounter with me, which not only allows you to learn more knowledge from me, but also to understand more principles. You can even continue to survive and make profits in this unpredictable market. Of course, you are currently continuously losing money, so you should ask yourself in your heart where the problem lies, or do you say that I lack a teacher who has a good understanding of myself? So I think as long as you carefully read Chen Jiazhe's article, you will definitely gain something and seize a straw in the current predicament.

goldTrend analysis:

上周受美联储如预期加息、美联储主席鲍威尔言论偏鸽以及美GDP数据萎缩影响,美元回落调整,带动黄金进一步回弹,高点测压至预期的1770附近未破,周线再收一阳,冲破5周均线,按周线预期,本周黄金或再有延续性回弹,但空间有限,上方着重关注10Weekly moving average1790压力,这也是可能是周线级别的关键压制位。日线结构上,黄金的运行步调相对稳健一些,上周后半周如预期的连续三日收阳,测压至预期区域1770-80下方未破,理论上本周行情可能会有一定的延续,但1770-80区域依然可能会成为短线的压制,且日线级别指标也出现超买信号,本周预期短线延续一波冲高,进入1770-80区域后,面临技术性承压回修的概率会加大,所以本周可先延续看黄金的回弹,但幅度不要期待过大,周期更莫要期待过长,离预期目标越近,短线变盘的风险也会越大。

黄金上涨暂时还没有完成,中期上涨至1768No top seen, the perimeter is connected to the sun at the bottom, not yet touched10The daily unilateral moving average suppresses the point, so there is still room for improvement. Let's take a look before the non agricultural data1780The high gains and losses of this month's non agricultural data may once again affect gold's exit from the bullish market, which is expected to be visible1800,1830两个高点,因此,周内上方还是有足够的空间,交易需顺势做多,别想在波段中间点位猜顶。日线周期中,暂时话黄金布林表现收口,但暂时的收口不是做空的理由,顶部没有收阴,就不可能有顶部形态,因此,交易还需顺势多,日线高位先关注60Daily moving average position1800Nearby. Stand firm from gold1750Above, it shows an extremely strong state, with a small periodH4The unilateral trend is very obvious,k线完全收在单边均线之上,小周期也表现非常强势,日内操作思路上陈嘉哲建议顺势做多,日内重点关注1756Support point, European market appears at a high point, while US market continues to increase.

(Golden Operation Concept) Suggestions1760Long, stop loss1755, look at the goal1770-75; rebound1780Short selling, stop loss1785, look at the goal1765;

Author's message:

The answer to all questions is never unique and unchanging. Whether the market is going up or down, you cannot control it yourself. Only by keeping up with the pulse of the market can you avoid being eliminated. The market cannot always go up or down, and what is certain is that it will always go right. Risk is an objective, inevitable, and under certain conditions, it also has certain regularity, so we should pay more attention to risk control in operation.

This article is provided by Chen Jiazhe. I interpret the world economic news, analyze the global investment trends, andcrude oil、黄金、白银等大宗商品等有深入的研究以上内容属于个人建议,因网络发文有时效性,仅供参考,风险自担,转载请注明出处。

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list