Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:7.28黄金如期上涨,今日黄金亚欧盘策略

[Copy Link]
138 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  点击上方头像获取名家联系方式!(手机APP点击右上角“主页”二字查看联系方式)

Today's Focus Data:

09:30Australia Q2CPIthe annual rate

14:00Germany8monthGfkConsumer confidence index

16:00Switzerland7monthZEWInvestor confidence index

20:30U.S.A6Monthly rate of durable goods orders

22:00U.S.A6Monthly rate of contracted sales index for completed housing

The next day02:00Federal ReserveFOMCAnnounce interest rate resolutions and policy statements

The next day02:30美联储主席鲍威尔召开货币政策新闻发布会

goldTrend analysis:

Gold1727Keep going!

黄金在美联储利率决议后终于大涨,杜康一直坚守的观点就是低多,昨日也反复强调了1714支撑的重要性,昨日虽然刺穿,但是没有延续下跌,我果断给了1715的现价多单,并提示可以带好防守博弈数据!最终在美联储公布加息75基点后,黄金大涨!靴子落地,利空出尽是利多!

黄金今日还是继续看涨,现在1727位置成为现在的支撑,回落后继续多,上方的压力是1742位置,如果突破,黄金将会再次大涨至1760甚至更高位置!

黄金现在技术上已经走出了明显的头肩底形态,而且此前回踩均线1714附近获得支撑,确认了上涨开始,现在只需要突破1742的压力即可开启新的波段上涨!自上周五开始,指南金师一直都提示低多看涨做多,走势结果已经证明我们判断的准确,现在方向已经明确,继续多!

Specific strategies:

Gold1727Multiple, stop loss1720Stop surplus1742。

免责申明:以上建议仅供参考,投资有风险,入场需谨慎!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX:zns13688 QQ:3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list