Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:7.21全球央行纷纷加息,金价跌破千七大关

[Copy Link]
183 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage interpretation:

投资者在央行会议前继续减少风险敞口,黄金跌破每盎司1700美元。尽管黄金被视为通胀对冲工具,但利率上升增加了持有非孳息资产黄金的机会成本。

欧洲央行定于日内稍晚启动11年来的首次加息。欧银此前承诺本月加息25个基点,但由于决策者担心消费者价格增长可能失控,因此市场预计欧银可能扩大升息幅度至50Basis points.

外界普遍预计,美联储将在下周的政策会议上加息75个基点。而英国6月通胀飙升至40年高位,增加了英国央行下个月加息0.5个百分点的可能性。

美国零售销售和密歇根大学消费者信心指数向好,消费者对未来5年的通胀预期从3.1%lower2.8%,缓解了对美联储在7Raising interest rates at monthly meetings100个基点的担忧。但价格上行压力仍远未得到控制。

美国房地产市场已开始感受到加息带来的痛苦。最新数据显示,美国6月份新屋开工减少2%, down to9月份以来的最低水平,而营建许可下降0.6%,这两个数据都是月度数据。美国成屋销售下降了5.4%,创两年来新低。也就是说,美国经济开始出现衰退信号。

WithIT巨头谷歌过去两周停止招聘流程,美国进入经济衰退的机率有所上升。促使央行毫不犹豫地收紧政策的催化剂是劳动力市场紧张。现在,市场预计未来几个季度谷歌将裁员也预示着美国就业机会正减少。美国经济面临劳动力市场疲软和通胀上升带来的双重影响。

随着全球央行继续收紧货币政策,金价将继续承压。尽管如此,由于经济衰退的担忧依然存在,如果全球央行收水过快,并被视为经济衰退,黄金交易员应该对市场潜在变天做好准备。

Today's Focus:

11:00 日本央行公布利率决议和前景展望报告

14:30 Bank of Japan Governor Toshiko Kuroda Holds a Press Conference

20:15 The European Central Bank Announces Interest Rate Resolutions

20:30 From the United States to7month16Number of initial claims for unemployment benefits in the current week

20:30 U.S.A7Monthly Philadelphia Federal Reserve Manufacturing Index

20:45 欧洲央行行长拉加德召开新闻发布会

22:00 U.S.A6Monthly consultation chamber leading indicator monthly rate

Technical analysis of gold:

周三黄金空头重启,下跌再次刷新低点,趋势力度在午夜偷跌至1692,单日有22美金的跌幅,虽然没有前期的强势,但再次给多头的反攻沉重一击。对于趋势而言,多头已经完全沦陷,前期讲过,黄金跌破1700关口,下方就要去1675,而且并不一定是低点,这个周期顺势看空即可。日线压制在单边均线之下收大阴,很明显,这个周期黄金下跌再次开启,并且看不到底部,周线和月线也看不到底部,只有一个1675的参考点。如果跌破,下方就没有支撑,发展空间就无限量。因此,暂时黄金在1695附近还有较大的下跌空间,交易还需顺势做空,不猜底。

黄金到目前为止打破了窄幅区间震荡,目前的已经跌破前低点1697一线,横盘震荡的时间拉的越长爆发出来的空间也就会越大。4小时级别走势上的技术形态基本修复完成但是价向下破位,在H1级别走势上也练出走出向下破位延续的节奏,短期的走势仍相对偏弱一些。小周期4In the hourly chart,5,10日单边均线压制在1700,1707,日内顺势做空策略是等待反弹1700做空,美盘的力度先看1685Look again1675,如果意外大涨站稳1707之上则再次转为震荡。对于日内行情而言,黄金继续保持趋势空,看空不追空,亚欧盘等待反弹,趋势压制点在1700,1707,反弹结束后再做空。综上所述,今日黄金操作思路上指南金师建议反弹做空为主,回调做多为辅,上方关注1705-1710USD resistance, follow below1680-1675USD support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX: zns13688    QQ: 3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list