Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:7.20担忧全球央行激进加息,金价或进一步探底

[Copy Link]
213 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage interpretation:

昨日欧元区6monthCPI年率终值公布,数据录得8.6%Expected to be8.60%, previous value is8.6%。由于通胀加剧,欧洲央行周四可能考虑将上月拟定的25个基点的加息幅度扩大一倍。此举将标志着欧洲央行大幅偏离6month9日政策会议制定指引以来,大多数欧洲央行管委会成员一直坚持的指引,并将使欧洲央行更符合全球大规模加息的要求。

英国央行行长贝利表示,货币政策将使通胀回落到目标水平,并且英国央行正考虑8Monthly interest rate hike50个基点。另外,关于英国央行的缩表计划,他希望这份国债出售计划,最早可能在9月进行的会议上经投票确认后开始。

澳洲央行昨日公布货币政策会议纪要,澳洲联储认为有必要进一步收紧政策,因为目前1.35%的利率远低于中性水平,澳洲联储主席洛威认为中性利率在2.5%左右。下周澳洲将公布CPI,预计数据将显示二季度通胀年率加速至6%以上,而澳洲联储本身预计,到圣诞节时通胀率将至少达到7%。

Today's Focus:

14:00 Germany6monthPPIMonthly rate

14:00 britain6monthCPIMonthly rate

14:00 britain6Monthly Retail Price Index Monthly Rate

16:00 eurozone5Monthly adjusted current account

20:30 Canada6monthCPIMonthly rate

22:00 U.S.A6Annualized total monthly housing sales

Technical analysis of gold:

黄金日线级别布林带开口向下,价格沿着布林下轨震荡下跌,整体上黄金当前还处于弱势走势中,任何的横盘或反弹都只作为修正,不看做反转;即便有反转迹象,也要突破站上此通道上轨,方可最终确认;短期10均线压力下移1730frontline,4Hour level,macd底背驰状态给黄金有一定支撑表现,拉低容易反抽;而短期10均线和中轨多次承压不上,目前行情再跌回至1710附近,虽然市场表现出的状态是多头信心和实际动能不是很强,但技术上已经体现出反弹趋向,所以目前的回撤反倒可以给操作上带来一些机会。

Gold4小时布林道开始收平,短线局部收缩震荡,附图MACD此前创新低后出现底部背离,目前正处于修正背离当中,而修正手法结合反弹空间来看。属于弱势修正的手法,空间并没有形成反转向上,或者大幅度反弹。短线暂时还处于下跌台阶次高点1752下方震荡运行,同时离次高点还有一定距离。周初连续两个交易日维持在1726下方承压。小时图开始横向拉锯,形态稍显钝化。短线并看不出强弱延续,暂时进入震荡收缩当中。从日线的趋势来看,是空头趋势中的修正,主思路维持反弹高空。综上所述,黄金今日操作思路上指南金师建议以反弹做空为主,回踩做多为辅,上方短期关注1718-1723Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1698-1693Frontline support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX: 3106752523    QQ: 3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list