Post a new post
Open the left side

[Following the trend-EA】Four months of firm offer experienced the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, and the United States raised interest rates and contracted the statement

[Copy Link]
4786 32

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
This is a real market fearlessgoldFollow the trend strategy, firm offer for four months, without manual intervention,100%eaOperation, experienced the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, the United States raised interest rates and contracted the table, and the strategy is based on20Open positions on the daily average line, long positions on the average line, short positions below the average line, make orders according to the trend, and add positions according to the trend. The gold order brushing strategy that can be operated by standard customers is suitable for the brokers of asset management companies to use with customers. In addition to the large number of orders, the profit is not ambiguous at all,5000It is easy to start the month with US dollars30%Server address:RockfortIntI-Live
   Observation account:199001518
   Observation password:qwer6789
   Profit Statistics Chart:

[Following the trend-EA】Four months of firm offer experienced the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, and the United States raised interest rates and contracted the statement937 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1704715

[Following the trend-EA】Four months of firm offer experienced the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, and the United States raised interest rates and contracted the statement889 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1704715 Follow the trend of gold purchase.zip (16.82 KB, amount of downloads: 0)
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support

Wonderful comments32

Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-7-11 13:49:59 | Show all floors
Welcome to download the test communication:
[Following the trend-EA】Four months of firm offer experienced the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, and the United States raised interest rates and contracted the statement561 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1704715

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-7-14 11:38:03 | Show all floors
[Following the trend-EA】Four months of firm offer experienced the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, and the United States raised interest rates and contracted the statement451 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1704715

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-7-28 11:48:31 | Show all floors

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-8-2 12:49:59 | Show all floors
[Following the trend-EA】Four months of firm offer experienced the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, and the United States raised interest rates and contracted the statement641 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1704715

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-8-3 11:14:00 | Show all floors
Server address:ICMarketsSC-Demo03
   Observation account: 30953679
   Observation password:zz123456

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-8-9 10:16:15 | Show all floors
Welcome to download the test communication: [Following the trend-EA】Four months of firm offer experienced the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, and the United States raised interest rates and contracted the statement588 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1704715

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-8-10 16:56:55 | Show all floors
[Gold swiping-EA】
Server address:TMGM.TradeMax-Demo
   Observation account:88972645
   Observation password:qaz111

[One order at a time -EA】Short term trend(4month4No.)
Server address:TMGM.TradeMax-Live7
   Observation account:7113538
   Observation password:abc1230

[European and American hedging-EA】
Server address:TickmillEU-Demo
   Observation account:581032
   Observation password:abc12345​

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-8-15 10:59:57 | Show all floors
Profit Statistics Chart:
[Following the trend-EA】Four months of firm offer experienced the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, and the United States raised interest rates and contracted the statement984 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1704715

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-8-26 14:40:11 | Show all floors

[Following the trend-EA】Four months of firm offer experienced the conflict between Russia and Ukraine, and the United States raised interest rates and contracted the statement728 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1704715

report Use props

reply support opposition
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list