Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:7.1今日黄金走势分析,金价承压下行,还未见底

[Copy Link]
157 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage interpretation:

据报导,昨日(6month30day),俄罗斯军队放弃了黑海的战略前哨—蛇岛。俄罗斯方面表示,从蛇岛撤出的决定是“善意的姿态”,以表明俄罗斯没有阻挠联合国开辟人道主义走廊,让乌克兰运出粮食。乌克兰作为粮食出口大国,被称为“欧洲粮仓”,当前俄乌局势也使得乌克兰的粮食出口遭到重创。俄罗斯此次的撤军一方面使得市场对于俄乌局势的避险情绪有所降温,另一方面,也降低了欧洲国家粮食价格上涨的压力。这也使得昨日黄金再次下跌,创近2周以来新低。

另一方面,昨日晚间公布了美国PCE物价指数。美国5monthPCE物价指数年率公布值为4.7%Below the previous value4.9%以及预期值4.8%。月率公布值为0.3%Below market expectations0.4%。PCE物价指数的降低使得市场对于美国通胀前景看好,市场甚至出现“通胀见顶”的观点,认为当前美联储的加息已经对美国的高通胀起到了显著的控制作用。这也使得昨日晚间黄金冲高后迅速回落

Technical analysis of gold:

近期黄金的价格下跌趋势很明显,但是就是难以下去,这个过程很煎熬。周三欧美盘,黄金价格大涨后大跌,收线在1820下方,以阴十字星收尾。对于日线周期,或者说是近期的大趋势而言,依旧是震荡看空不变,但是对于日内短线来说,震荡反弹调整信号不明显,所以今天黄金短线以18阻力看下调,下方预计看1800附近区间,指南金师总结:近期黄金没有什么好说的,大趋势坚持空头,短线也许有反弹,但要区分反弹调整走势还是反转走势,目前这个阶段,黄金日线没有收线站稳1850上方,都不算是反转行情,所以短期反弹空即可。综合来看,黄金今日操作思路上指南金师建议以反弹高空为主辅,上方短期关注1825-1830Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1795-1790Frontline support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX:3106752523 QQ:3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list