Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:6.29今日黄金走势分析,黄金空头强势再创新低!

[Copy Link]
107 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage interpretation:

周二来自市场对北约峰会有关俄乌局势进展的预期支撑金价,美国6月咨商会消费者信心指数不及预期,加大了市场对美国经济陷入衰退的担忧。黄金盘中一度在1820dollar/盎司一线企稳,但来自美元及美债的双双走强,使得金价多次反弹未果,并呈现窄幅震荡下行的走势。

昨日美联储威廉姆斯的鹰派讲话,加速了美元多头走势。威廉姆斯表示,美联储需要大幅加息,今年肯定需要把利率提高到3%-3.5%,下次会议是加息50基点还是75基点还需讨论。在威廉姆斯讲话的刺激下,强势美元打压了黄金价格。但另一方面,来自北约峰会所催生的部分避险因素支撑金价,限制了黄金的跌幅。据悉,七国集团重申坚定支持乌克兰的立场,并将推动禁止进口俄罗斯黄金的举措。美国发布了新一轮与俄罗斯有关的制裁措施,此外苏格兰已经提出新的独立公投计划。

今日市场消息面相对较多,晚间美国第一季度GDP、PCE及个人消费支出数据将陆续公布,此外,包括鲍威尔、拉加德及贝利在内的三大央行行长将陆续发表讲话。投资者需密切关注具体消息面的进展,把握盘中交易机会。

Technical analysis of gold:

从盘面来看,黄金昨日小阴线震荡收低,短线反弹1829.60附近承压阴跌。如昨日日评预期,日线处于下行通道中运行走弱,短线节奏稍慢,但整体呈现震荡下跌当中。日线连续的小阴十字K线收盘,也在反复测试低位。均线指标已开始拐头向下形成压制。不过要想放量下挫,还需要一定消息面的刺激,技术结构震荡为前,下跌为后。

Currently4小时处于小级别下行通道中运行,此前在1847and1840处三次承压下跌,目前在逼近低点,反复的伴随冲高回落蓄势洗盘收低,短线走弱,昨日反弹在布林道中轨附近承压下行,日内短线继续在中轨之下看短线空头回落,经过整理后的,短线可能会稍有放量,进一步下探会到1800At the integer checkpoint.1小时图依托1840.50做强弱临界点的下行台阶,昨日反弹在1829.60处承压,高点再下移。综合来看,上方关注1830-1837Follow below1807-1800。

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX:3106752523 QQ:3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list