Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:6.22今日黄金走势分析,鲍威尔即将带领大行情...

[Copy Link]
263 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage interpretation:

黄金上周五上涨遇阻,跌破日线布林带中轨之后,金价在本周震荡承压,黄力晨认为,尽管美联储6月加息,淡化了7Monthly interest rate increase75个基点的预期,但7月份美联储依旧有可能加息50Basis points or75个基点,这支撑美元保持在近20年高位附近运行,美国财长耶伦淡化经济衰退预期,美国股市大幅反弹,都给黄金带来一些压力,不过地缘局势依旧紧张,继续为金价提供避险支撑。

消息方面,美联储官员巴尔金讲话表示,支持美联储在7Monthly interest rate hike50Basis points or75个基点;美国财长耶伦表示,经济连续两个季度负增长,是构成经济衰退的适当标准,但并非所有经济衰退都是一样的,有深度衰退,有浅层衰退,有快速恢复的衰退,另外维持强劲的劳动力市场并同时降低通胀是有可能的;渣打银行表示,如果金融环境继续收紧,美元有进一步上涨5%的空间;欧洲央行官员表示,物价大幅上涨,央行有充分理由在7月份开始加息;上述消息都对金价构成压力。地缘局势持续紧张,美国5月二手房销量连续第四个月下降,高盛警告称,美国经济衰退风险升高,对地缘局势以及经济衰退的担忧,支撑金价。

Technical analysis of gold:

黄金日线周期于震荡顶部1857附近收乌云盖顶形态后,后续录得一根纺锤线,建议高空为主!上方关注1844-1854短线阻力,破位看1874; Follow Below1820-1800短线支撑。4Hour cycle on1857附近构筑圆顶形态后,后市收阴震荡下行,现行情整体受阻于20日均线之下,后市整体看下行。1Hour cycle local to1842附近再次录得圆顶形态,后续收一系列的小实线和纺锤线整体表现为震荡下行,目前整体构筑屏障三角形形态,如图中红色箭头所示:即顶部不断下降,但行情整体站稳于水平支撑1833附近。根据相关理论,屏障三角形突破的方向为水平方向,随着凌晨破位1830一线,那么势必会寻找下方支撑,故短期操作上建议高空为主。综合来看,黄金今日短线操作上指南金师建议以反弹高空为主,回踩低多为辅,上方短期关注1843-1848Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1818-1813Frontline support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX:3106752523    QQ:3096653915)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list