Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:6.19如何正确投资现货黄金,炒黄金要注意什么?

[Copy Link]
483 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  如今全球市场风险因素不断增加,具备避险属性的gold投资,无疑更有投资价值。那黄金到底该怎么炒才能盈利?实际上,若是炒黄金的方法不对,想要盈利确实很那。因此,要掌握好投资黄金的一些诀窍,才能获得稳定的盈利增长。那炒现货黄金怎么做呢?这里提供一些经验方法给大家,希望每位投资者进行实践,再结合自身特点形成交易系统,相信定能给大家带来帮助。

1. 掌握市场消息面

大家都知道黄金以美元计价,这意味着金价与美国本土市场的消息面息息相关,美国经济的好坏,经济政策,货币政策都会对金价造成最直接影响,因此,炒现货黄金怎么做第一个妙招,就是要对金价近期走势作出判断,就必须去了解近期美国的经济背景,让交易顺应市场观点走向。

2. 顺势交易是王道

现货黄金在技术面上最重要的一点便是顺势操作,亦称为右侧交易,预测一个趋势的形成,一般以破高破低延续或波浪理论去判断,单边趋势形成后,就要顺势去交易,少做逆势单,直至面临变盘或出现反转信号,方可获利了结。在判断趋势时,也可以利用一些辅助工具,例如均线,趋势线,黄金分割线以及技术指标等配合

3. 合理的仓位管理

炒现货黄金怎么做?不论信号有多坚决,也不管你有多大的信心,任何操作都应配置适当的仓位,切勿重仓交易以至于承受巨大的风险,以稳定的仓位操作才会有稳定的盈利,操作后按计划执行,严格设置止损,绝不扛单,要记住只有生存下来,才有机会涅磐重生。

4、操作节奏不能随便更改

炒现货黄金怎么做呢?要确定一个适合的操作节奏。如果是激进型投资者,可以用短线操作节奏,如果是稳健型的可以使用长线操作节奏。而确定了操作节奏后就不要了随便更改,一个计划用一个节奏。这样对市场的看法才会更合理,现货黄金收益也会不断提高。

5、仓位何时增何时减都要确定

现货黄金投资仓位对投资计划有着很重要的地位。若是投资计划没有把仓位纳入其中,那么一旦市场出现逆势波动,投资者将因为仓位过多而承受巨大损失。那炒现货黄金怎么做呢?一开始要轻仓操作,仓位投入不可以超过账户资金的50%,同时仓位的增减也要根据市场行情变化的实际情况调整。不要为了加仓而加仓,要看到行情趋势明显的时候才加仓。同时在行情波动倾向平缓的时候,可以减少仓位,保障已有盈利。

6、进场离场的时机也要掌握好

除了仓位和操作节奏之外,投资者还需要掌握好进场离场的时机,否则投资者过度沉迷市场或者过早的离开投资市场,都会对投资盈利有所影响。而进场离场则需要投资者做好止盈止损。

Summary

炒现货黄金怎么做能获利?投资者需要制定合理的投资计划,再确定操作节奏,做好仓位的管理,最后做好止盈止损设置,保证进场离场的时机处于控制当中。当然,还要求投资者对市场的熟悉,也就是掌握市场趋势才能够掌握盈利机会,这需要投资者下一番苦功,不断积累投资经验才行。

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list