Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:6.16今日黄金走势分析,利率结果助力多头上涨!

[Copy Link]
98 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage interpretation:

昨晚,美联储如期加息75点,美元指数一度刷新近20Annual high point to105.80,但美联储预计未来几个月经济将放缓,失业率上升,美联储主席鲍威尔淡化了7Monthly interest rate hike75个基点的预期,如果通胀趋于平缓,美联储可能不需要那么激进地加息,令美元由涨转跌,这给黄金价格提供反弹动能,再加上零售销售数据表现不佳,俄乌地缘局势紧张,黄金多头大举反攻,一举上涨逾30USD.

美商务部周三报告零售销售五个月来首次下降,这也表明,高通胀开始打击需求。此前,由于成本压力,沃尔玛和塔吉特等主要零售商均下调盈利预测,机动车购买量在供应严重短缺之际减少,而且汽油价格创新高推动人们减少在其他商品上的支出。尽管如此,疲软的零售销售并未使美联储改变其激进收紧政策的路径,美联储已下定决心让通胀回到2%的目标。美联储将需要看到国内需求,甚至可能包括劳动力市场,在一段时间内持续疲软,才能在通胀方面松一口气。

Technical analysis of gold:

黄金昨日低位反弹收高,日线双阴线下挫后转大阳线线收复失地,将前一日下跌失地尽数收回,守住1805走反弹,美盘稍晚时段配合消息面的刺激。形成二次下探回升收高。日线回归区间内拉锯震荡,不是单边胜似单边。短期内来回拉锯,波动基数较大,单日的幅度也就较大。日线阳吞阴继续回归区间内震荡,不过趋势整体处于向下当中,虽有反抽,但结构上还是处于下行趋势的蓄势。消息方面:美联储6The monthly resolution declared the strongest interest rate hike in nearly thirty years, announcing hawkish interest rate hikes75Then Powell said at his press conference that a large interest rate increase would not calm market sentiment in a normalized way. US stocks and bonds rebounded significantly, the US dollar rose and fell, and gold rebounded.

4The hours are still in a periodic wide range of sawing oscillations, and the substantive range has not been effectively broken through, accompanied by a back and forth sawing wash. Technical structural passivation. The news side factor causes short-term tugs of war to recur, and the overall structure still tends to be downward. It's just a slow and winding process. With previous highs and lows being tested to test lows, the short term may also be accompanied by repeated highs and lows to build momentum to break lows. And the price has returned to the vicinity of the Bollinger Road mid track, with a neutral position fluctuating and resistance on the upper track1860-1876The lower rail is1786.宽幅区间内等待突破。短期暂时难走出单边,操作上以超短线卡点应对,亚盘区间待定,把操作时间点放到欧美盘之后,适当走出空间再来决定日内区间。是先上后下还是先下后上。结合形态来定。

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list