Post a new post
Open the left side

鼎盛金师:黄金反抽确认遇阻还是跌,后市黄金最新行情...

[Copy Link]
273 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
gold方面——

黄金美盘受到1828的支撑后强势反弹,但跌势没有改变,强势的反弹不过是昙花一现,也是再次给我们做空的机会,机不可失时不再来,美盘1847继续做空。黄金本次反弹是对此前顶部盘整破位后的反抽确认,遇阻还是跌!

From4小时上看,黄金本次反抽正好是确认均线的压力,触及后必然会再次遇阻下跌,单根阳线的拉升往往没有持续性,继续顺势而为。

Specific strategies:

Gold1847Empty, stop loss1855Stop surplus1825。

crude oil方面——

原油短线上行量能衰竭,走转换回落。消息方面:有报道称,OPECMember countries are considering excluding Russia from production agreements, which may open the door for other oil producing countries to increase production.4小时图冲高回落转换成连阴下挫,失守布林道中轨,打破了强势上扬格局,小阳K线修正,大阴放量,再横向弱整理过渡,趋势在转换向下,目前的反弹也是蓄势修正。

原油晚间策略:116.8-117附近依旧空,防守117.85, Objective115-114.

— This article is contributed by Ding Sheng Jin Shi.

My Interpretation of World Economic News,Analyzing the Global Investment Trends,Has in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, silver, etc,Technical Director Dingsheng Jinshi Online Solution Set,Loss recovery,One on one real-time guidance due to network push latency,The above content is personal suggestion,Due to the timeliness of online publications,For reference only,At one's own risk,Please indicate the source for reprinting.!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list