Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.27今日黄金最新行情走势分析,黄金反弹非反转

[Copy Link]
136 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage surface:

美联储周三(5month25day)公布的会议纪要显示,本月早些时候,美联储官员强调,为了应对不断加剧的通胀问题,有必要迅速加息,加息幅度可能超过市场预期。政策制定者不仅认为有必要将指标借款利率上调50A basis point, and it is also stated that similar upward adjustments may occur in future meetings.

The meeting minutes stated: "Most participants believe that in future meetings, interest rates will be raised within the target range50A basis point may be appropriate In addition, the Federal Open Market Commission(FOMC)Members pointed out that "it is likely appropriate to adopt a restrictive policy stance based on the evolution of the economic outlook and its risks

In the5At the monthly meeting,FOMCAnnounce raising the federal funds rate target range to0.75%-1.00%The range is in line with market expectations. This is the Federal Reserve20First interest rate hike in years50Basis points.

尽管美联储对通胀采取强硬立场,但Merk表示,目前他不相信美联储会采取完全必要的措施来降低消费者价格。他补充说,他认为出现滞胀的风险越来越大。

默克投资公司正在认真对待滞胀风险,该机构最近推出了一款滞胀ETF。这只新基金为投资者提供通胀保值债券(TIPS)、黄金、石油和美国房地产的敞口。Merk指出,所有这些资产在高通胀环境下都能表现良好。

Gold trend analysis:

今日黄金震荡上涨,开盘在1850.49dollar/盎司,亚盘触及1847.9一线出现走高,最高触及1858.44美元徘徊。黄金日线走势图上看,日线隔日收录一根阴线锤头线,低点在1840一线收录较长下影线,本周黄金震荡上涨,依旧运行在低点上方,今日周线收官,继续走高的概率依旧成立。四小时级别上看,黄金运行在上升通道中,金价在(5month16日)触及1786一线后出现一波连续上涨,最高触及1896美元后,金价运行了完整的三浪上涨,后市调整如果不出现加速,大概率出现四浪调整和五浪上涨,重点就在于1870一线能否破位,破位就可以关注扩展线1888美元。综上所述指南金师总结:黄金两次触及1842-1840企稳,进一步表明该价位支撑了黄金的反弹,后市看好金价上涨连续,今日操作上考虑反弹高空为主,上方关注1860-1865美元阻力,破位看1880USD, below support attention1840-1835美元,再次下破后金价反弹结束将走弱。

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list