Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.27今日黄金分时做空信号,右肩1865砸锅卖铁空

[Copy Link]
147 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMessage surface:

昨日,美元指数继续延续下跌,美企业获利全线下降令经济前景不明朗,获利下降和股价下跌可能会迫使企业暂停招聘或开始裁员,市场考虑美联储是否可能在今年下半年放缓甚至暂停其紧缩周期,美元指数刷新一个月低点。美股周四大幅收高,零售商发布乐观获利预估,且对美联储过度激进加息的担忧缓解,提振了市场的买入情绪。美三大stock market index均收得强劲涨幅,对经济敏感的非必需消费品股和芯片股跑赢大盘。以科技股为主的纳斯达克指数涨幅最大,急升近2.7%,苹果、特斯拉和亚马逊均带来提振。

周四发布的经济数据,包括初请失业金人数、成屋待完成销售和国内生产总值,喜忧参半,表明经济表现出的疲软恰好足以促使美联储在秋季之前转向鸽派。对于黄金来说,利率上升正在打压金价,但黄金仍有上涨空间,原因是俄乌战争与美劳动力成本上涨,将造成生活成本居高不下,预估到今年底以前,美通胀率会一直保持在5%about.

Friday(5month27日)亚欧时段,现货黄金震荡微涨,目前交投于1854dollar/盎司附近,美国经济数据正在变坏,市场对美联储明年货币政策的预期有所缓和,美元持续走弱,帮助金价坚守在200日均线上方,而且地缘局势依然紧张,也给多头提供信心。不过,亚洲股市普遍跟随隔夜美股涨势,金价涨幅也受到一些限制。晚间将迎来美国4monthPCE数据,市场观望情绪较浓,投资者需要重点关注。虽然市场预期物价上涨程度会略低于3月份,但通胀大概率处于历史较高水平,有望给金价提供上涨动能。

Analysis of the trend of gold market;

从当前盘面来看,日图探底回升,从形态上来看,多头并没有完全改变,但是周二上破高,周三按理最大应该回落58形成延续上行,可是价格反而走出了四小时级别的调整,另外日图价格连续两天在二线压制后形成下跌,而昨天周四形成探底回升,四小时由空转多,所以日图的小幅调整可以可以看作是一个上升中继,而上边日图仍然压制于二线这里,上破进一步看高上线,不破就是区间震荡,另外从四小时图来看,至1863转空下跌到1840一线,昨晚靠近十点弱多出现,上升一波,然后回防空档再次上扬,目前四小时反弹信号不变,但是价格运行于上线和一线这里,所以亚盘重点是一线,突破继续看上线,而空等四上时反弹走完出空再介入,而整体来看,短期价格运行于四小时上线与下线之间的轮回,综合来看,今日黄金操作上指南金师建议短期上方关注1863-1868One line of resistance, pay attention below1840-1835Frontline support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list