Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.21下周黄金走势分析, 多头来到“十字路口”

[Copy Link]
356 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Message interpretation:

5month20日当周金价势将录得上涨。金价本周上涨,主要因市场对全球经济增长放缓的担忧不断升温,这激发了gold的避险需求。同时,市场对美联储6月大幅度升息75基点的预期降温,使得金价走出一波释然性的回升。本周黄金先抑后扬,周K线收一根实体大阳线,上涨34.92USD, increase1.93%, closing on1845.6美元。全球最大的黄金ETFstay5month19Rihe5month20日分别增持6.97Tons and7.25吨,扭转了连续4周的减持态势,本周最终增持7.54吨。这也是一个月后,连续再度连续的大幅增持。

美国经济衰退,将拖累全球经济的增长,这种观点市场在逐渐的达成共识。这是支持黄金本周迎来反弹的主要因素。从技术面层面来看,黄金周K线收一根实体大阳线,结束了连续四周连阴态势。日图K线逐渐转阳,K线呈现放大的态势,这说明之前的弱势得到很好的抑制。4Hour chartMCD运行到零轴上方,进入到强势区域。K线已经上破之前的下跌趋势线的压制。加上市场的对未来经济衰退的担忧,黄金的避险属性将再次得到释放。因此,黄金回撤需要参与多头,需要警惕的是,上方阻力位的压制,连续的反弹后,双底还是V型的反转,这需要根据具体的走势来判断具体的进场位置。

Analysis of Gold Market Trend:

黄金本周走了一个探底回升后,开启了一波扫荡式的上涨,此前的三周的行情均是扫荡式的下跌,而到了本周则节奏上偏向于区间扫荡运行,来回的跑,探底回升和冲高回落相互配合。周一先跌后涨,破低后探底回升上涨,周二先涨后跌,破高后冲高回落下跌,周三则是先跌后涨,再跌再涨向上破高。周四经过持续收窄修正,先跌后涨,直接走了延续性的上涨,一气呵成攀升到达1849区域,尾盘横盘调整。

经过周五白盘的再度冲高受阻1849-1850的承压回落,相对来说,更加重要的支撑点在于第二个,而且分界线作用会更加明显。然后就是本周的节奏了,若是出现破高后的冲高回落,则往往幅度会相对比较大,也就是破高破低过后的不延续。目前对于黄金需要注意的点比较多,但有一点必须铭记在心,谨慎追单,严格控制仓位和执行风险控制。所以下周操作上建议价格在1830-1850范围内关注上下的突破情况。若价格跌破1830,则后续还将继续下探,然后再形成探底回升,若价格突破1850,则后续需要谨防冲高回落的动作,过程不变的是偏向于扫荡。

Golden Strategy One:1850Near empty, stop loss1856, Objective1835-1840

Golden Strategy 2:1835Nearby, stop loss1828, Objective1845-1848

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list