Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.21黄金走势分析,黄金一波回调抓住多头机会

[Copy Link]
277 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldLatest market analysis:

Analysis of Gold News: Friday(5month20日)亚洲时段,现货黄金窄幅震荡,在200Daily moving average1837附近徘徊,隔夜美国疲弱的就业数据加剧了人们对经济的担忧,美元下跌近1%,创近两周新低,帮助金价顶破200日均线,一度涨至1850关口附近,美股续跌在逾一年低位徘徊,美国拟向乌克兰输送先进反舰*,共同推升避险需求。短线基本面和技术面都略微偏向多头,金价存在进一步震荡反弹的机会。本交易日经济数据相对较少,关注新冠疫情相关消息对股市的影响、俄乌局势相关消息、欧洲央行官员讲话和美联储官员讲话。

美元从近20年的高点回落,重振对黄金的避险需求,帮助金价顶破200日均线,美股续跌在逾一年低位徘徊,美国拟向乌克兰输送先进反舰导弹,共同推升避险需求。短线基本面和技术面都略微偏向多头。需要提醒的是,美国stock market indexfutures周五亚市小幅上涨,暗示晚间美股可能迎来震荡反弹的机会,可能会在短线略微限制黄金的避险买需

国际金价周五延续隔夜逾1.4%的反弹势头,因美元指数继续承压,料进一步远离上周创下的逾21Annual high105.02,市场对美国经济增长前景的担忧加剧。黄金今日虽然是震荡,但K线一直维持在均线支撑上方,上涨的格局没有被改变,而且经过亚欧盘的震荡后,完全可以再次突破小压力后新高。趋势未改,思路不变,我们要做的就是紧跟市场的节奏,耐心等待市场的表现。

黄金昨日低位反弹收阳,最低回踩1811一线启稳整理,欧盘一波放量打开局面,站上1828上轨之上,美盘延续强势冲高,消息方面:国疲弱的就业数据加剧了人们对经济的担忧,美元和美债收益率下滑,增强了黄金的避险吸引力。助推黄金冲高至1849dollar|盎司高位,尾盘收盘在1842.日线收盘大阳K线。经过周初的下探回升,周中整理之后,昨日走出一波放量反弹,也是小级别的二浪反弹修正。日线大阳线收在10日线上方。今日周线收官。由于K线形态形成阳吞阴高点,短线步入震荡。可能还会延续一波反弹,但也是震荡式的,一步一回头。10日线破位由阻力转换成支撑在1832-1833.

4小时一波三连阳上升顶开布林道上轨,同时突破了下行通道的趋势线阻力,今日开盘在趋势线附近震荡。从收盘的位置来看,有效突破,打破了弱势下跌通道。4小时看反弹。1小时图依托1786Make a wave of rebound to1836承压回踩1807启稳后,昨日突破1836开启了二浪的反弹。目前处于二浪反弹当中。空间上得到了释放,今日可能再惯性的延续,但持续性是一个问题,反弹遇到阻力也会进行回踩确认。日内短线思路当作震荡对待。高空低多,先回踩靠近1835-1833一带可先行短多。美盘放量后再择阻力反手空。

【黄金操作思路】:建议1833Nearby, stop loss1826, look at the goal1847-1855。

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list