Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.20今日黄金走势分析!该不该继续看涨黄金?

[Copy Link]
179 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldLatest market analysis:

Analysis of Gold News: Thursday(5month20日)亚洲时段,现货黄金窄幅震荡,在200Daily moving average1837附近徘徊,隔夜美国疲弱的就业数据加剧了人们对经济的担忧,美元下跌近1%,创近两周新低,帮助金价顶破200日均线,一度涨至1850关口附近,美股续跌在逾一年低位徘徊,美国拟向乌克兰输送先进反舰*,共同推升避险需求。短线基本面和技术面都略微偏向多头,金价存在进一步震荡反弹的机会。本交易日经济数据相对较少,关注新冠疫情相关消息对股市的影响、俄乌局势相关消息、欧洲央行官员讲话和美联储官员讲话。

黄金技术面分析:黄金本周整体偏向于区间扫荡运行,来回的跑,保持冲高回落和探底回升相互配合的节奏,周一先跌后涨,破低点又探底回升延续走高,周二先涨后跌,破高点又冲高回落延续下跌,周三先跌后涨,再跌再涨,回踩确定支撑后同样是延续走高,昨日周四先跌后张,在欧盘回踩确定支撑后,没有破低,探底回升延续上涨走高,接连突破高点,美盘加速上涨。一气呵成完成攀升到达1849Area.

金价周四上涨超过1.5%,现货黄金最高触及1849.11dollar/Ounces, closing1841.76dollar/盎司,美国疲弱的就业数据加剧了人们对经济的担忧,美元和美债收益率下滑,增强了黄金的避险吸引力。而美国黄金futuresrise1.4%, to1841.30美元。尽管美国续领失业金人数5月初处于1969年以来最低水平,但上周初请失业金人数意外上升。全球股市进一步下滑,因经济增长放缓的新迹象促使市场抛售股票,转投避险资产,进一步提振避险金属的吸引力。

那么对于今日周五来说,最重要的还是关注延续性和高低点。隔夜美盘回踩1831加速破高,此处作为今日第一道支撑点,以此作为修正的支撑点,向上看1849,1856as well as1865的压力点四小时生命线与这一波反弹的0.618分界线位置重合1823-1822,此处作为扫荡行情的支撑点,守住保持上方的区间运行。从1890reach1786The Golden Section of0.618Position in1850区域,隔夜价格反弹刚好到达此处下方位置,所以,需要重点留意此处的突破情况,从而进行区间的切换。

因此,对于今日的黄金来说,参考上方的两个支撑点1831Region and1823-1822范围,以及一个阻力点也是高点1849-1850范围,延续性是关键。同时留意欧盘的方向选择,在美盘的延续,等待机会。结合短线结构来看,昨日欧美盘黄金拉升反弹后,短线结构重心得到上抬,目前1849有承压属于技术性超买承压,与美指超跌回弹反向同步,短线回升趋势确认,那么预期日内下修幅度不会很大,下方可关注前期小高点1835-32一带争夺,主要支撑则看向昨日拉升突破口1827-25一带。综上所述,黄金今日操作思路上指南金师建议以回调低多为主,反弹高空为辅,上方重点关注1860-1865Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1836-1831Frontline support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list