Post a new post
Open the left side

Xiao Yizhou:5.20黄金晚间最新走势分析及操作策略指导。

[Copy Link]
104 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
大家好,我是萧毅舟

很多同学问毅舟说:老师你的策略 文章为什么总是一样?个人认为文章写得再好 No matter how much you send, there is no practical action to make it practical Prove everything with action 用实力来打到一切质疑,免费进现价喊单群 群截图有理有据欢迎质疑的同学来证实,我们团队的实力欢迎各位同学前来体验考察。

免费进群体验及解套指导微信;xyz158986  QQ:467477536

萧毅舟总结了以下亏损原因

1Without the guidance of the teacher, I looked around for group orders and small cycles, chasing back and forth, and losing back and forth.
  2I have strong opinions and never trust anyone alone. I rely on the analysis of various teachers and make my own comprehensive orders. What I saw right, I didn't enter the arena because I didn't have confidence, and what I saw wrong, I did it. I lost and felt extremely unhappy, feeling like the sky and the earth were dark.
  3Under the guidance of a teacher, always placing heavy orders and always looking backwards.
  4When you look right, earn a little money and you'll get out. When you look wrong, you'll set or lock orders, and always end up cutting at the lowest point or cutting all the links between heaven and earth.
  5The volatile market is doing well, but one day after heavy positions were chased back and forth, I developed a sense of fear towards the market and felt that every day was unilateral and I didn't dare to make orders, but in reality, every day was volatile

First of all, why do we set orders?Yizhou believes that there are two reasons for hedging:

1: Wrong grasp of market trends and reversal of direction
2: Failure to implement strict stop loss measures and unauthorized adjustment of stop loss positions

免费进群体验及解套指导微信;xyz158986  QQ:467477536​

goldMarket trend analysis:

今日白盘国际金价创六个交易日新高至1849.51dollar/盎司,延续隔夜反弹势头,美元指数料进一步远离上周创下的逾21Annual high105.02,市场对美国经济增长前景的担忧加剧。主席鲍威尔本周公开承认,随着央行全力狙击通胀,“痛苦”可能是不可避免的。

技术面看,黄金日线下降趋势运行,但近几日出现了超跌反弹,昨日再收大阳线,整体看来大趋势依然偏空,但短期可能陷入反弹修复局面;小时图上升趋势运行,目前高位受阻小幅震荡,预计短线经过调整再度上涨的可能性较大。美盘操作建议,黄金欧盘在1844Long light position, stop loss1839Below, target1852-1865; If it falls below1839反抽做空,止损1845, Objective1826。

crude oilMarket trend analysis:

原油在昨天的下跌中内部走出清晰的5波下跌结构,在美盘时段迎来了多头的报复性反弹,价格反弹一步到位直接来到黄金分割61.8%的位置,日内也出现了短期的调整走势,日内级别最后收出多头强势的止跌阳线,参照日线的指向思路还是逢低做多为主,晚间建议等待价格回落至108.60Multiple front line interventions and placement of risk control points108.10,目标位看至109.7~110.00。

萧毅舟寄语:交易看起来确实简单,表面上,它不需要你风吹雨淋、低三下四的应酬,不用溜须拍马,不用拼酒伤胃,不用忍气吞声,只需要在键盘上,敲动几个按钮“买”、“卖”,一笔生意马上就达成,钱迅速到账,还不欠账,利润到手,多轻松。可是,等到交易做了一段时间,渐渐发现:市场老跟自己过不去,买了就跌,卖了就涨,自己成了反向指标,怎么做都亏,怎么努力,怎么拼搏,尝试了各种方法,仍然无法摆脱亏损的泥潭,发现交易如此之艰难。而这个时候,你可以选择观察一下我们群内的操作,实时公开、公明、公平的现价喊单以群内交流的方式呈现,群里面有五胡四海的投资朋友可以相互学习交流,这样能更好的去学习,愿今日有我的存在,你交易不在迷茫!如果你对行情失望 I show you hope!

【 Focus on the daily current price list within the group 】

Free benefits within the group: (Click on the avatar to view information and enter the group for free)
① Daily updates, market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions
② Featured columns: private chat, Q&A, unpacking, and analyzing the trend of the day
③ Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening)
④ New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term
  详细操作建议咨询萧毅舟老师获取实时策略、黄金解套、免费进群体验及解套指导微信;xyz158986  QQ:467477536 

Confidence is the guarantee of success, and those who are good at fighting will not be good at it, and those who are good at it will not be good at it. I hope Xiao Yizhou's article can bring you harvest and have a smooth sailing in your future investments. If you have any questions, you can talk to me. I am not only a guidance teacher, but also a friend worth making in your life. Xiao Yizhou captures the ever-changing market with rich experience, precise perspective, and sharp judgment!

——This article is exclusively contributed by Xiao Yizhou. Please indicate the source when reprinting. Online publishing is subject to review, and the intraday market is volatile. The above suggestions are for reference only.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list