Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.20今日黄金大阳上升,多空操作上回撤主多依旧

[Copy Link]
170 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  gold最新消息面:

黄金消息面解析:黄金价格周四(5month19day)反弹,因美元和美国国债收益率下跌,再加上风险资产下滑,在对全球经济成长的担忧中,投资者重燃对黄金的避险需求。现货黄金日内持续大幅攀升,美市盘中刷新日高至1849.12美元,较日低大幅拉升逾38美元。数据显示,一波巨量买单加速了黄金的上涨:COMEXMost Active GoldfuturesContract Beijing Time5month19day20:35Instant trading within one minute2520Hand, total value of trading contracts4.63亿美元。在疲弱数据的打压下,美元大幅下跌逾1%to102.77,美国国债收益率跌至一周以来的最低水平,令海外投资者购买黄金的成本降低。欧洲股市周四也大幅下挫,美国股市前一日大跌,促使投资者买入黄金避险。

黄金走势及操作建议:

黄金在周四欧美盘以1810支撑单边上涨,确认了昨天以1810为支撑看涨思路,站稳1830上方,日线大阳,日线布林带收口,也确认了昨天说的,近期黄金有反弹调整信号,所以今天黄金大思路以1830为支撑继续看反弹调整,上方预计在日线布林带中轨1857附近。黄金周四尾盘高位震荡,早间开盘震荡走弱,小时周期连阴,典型的震荡回落走势,所以今天亚欧盘短线先顺势看回落,可以说是目前技术面的结果,也可以说是对昨天欧美盘单边上涨的调整,下方看1830支撑,防守放在4Hourly Bollinger Belt Mid Track1824,依旧是等欧盘确认支撑,再做多,上方目标看1857附近即可。总结:黄金今日操作思路上建议以回调低多为主,反弹高空为辅,上方重点关注1853-1858Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1832-1827Frontline support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list