Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.19今日黄金开始震荡筑底,最新行情走势分析

[Copy Link]
144 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldMarket trend analysis;

Thursday(5month19日)亚洲时段,现货黄金低位徘徊,目前交投于1815美元附近,美联储官员继续发表鹰派讲话,强化激进加息预期,帮助美元周三上涨,暂时中断了美元的高位回调,令金价承压;不过,美国4月建筑许可降至五个月最低,标普500指数和道指创近两年最大跌幅;富国银行三周两次下调标普500指数目标;摩根大通下调美国GDP增长预期,联合国下调2022年全球经济增长预期;这些仍给金价提供避险支撑。美国费城联储主席哈克周三表示,他预计美联储将再进行两次50个基点的加息,随后转为单次加息25个基点,直到通胀“祸根”被击退。展望未来,如果未来几周的数据没有重大变化,我预计6Month and7月还会有两次50个基点的加息,”哈克在为美国中型银行联盟准备的演讲稿中表示,“在那之后,我预计将对基金利率进行一系列有节制地上调,直到我们确信通胀正朝着委员会的目标水平回落。整体而言,短线金价仍存在震荡下探的风险,但经济衰退预期和美股大跌等因素,有望吸引逢低买盘给金价提供支撑,这会限制金价的下跌空间;短线金价存在低位震荡筑底的可能性。

黄金技术面分析;黄金昨日十字K线震荡收平,空间开始收缩,最高1824.minimum1807.空间走得不大,在区间内来回拉锯,下探回升收平,日线进入停顿震荡,针对此前的下跌空间进行修正,同时也是为了拉动中期均线指标拐头向下。目前60日线还处于年线上方。在震荡修正中拉动拐头向下。4小时暂时还处于下行通道中震荡修正运行,相对于此前的弱势下跌,目前稍有停顿,局部进入震荡周期。布林道开始平行收口。在震荡中蓄势,但再次放量发散空间有待确定,昨日未放量,今日仍有可能继续震荡修正,加上技术指标进入收缩震荡,日内短线暂时关注4小时布林道上下轨之间高抛低吸。1小时图多空有所分化。目前是进行整理后二次延续反弹还是依托1836高点做台阶下行有待观察。停顿震荡后短线方向要重新选择。大方向看空趋势未改。此处短线分化。也担心先走一波二次推高反弹再下跌。或者横向整理。届时过早看空持仓相对也比较难受。日内短线暂时震荡思路对待,结合形态空间边走边看,综上所述,黄金今日操作思路上指南金师建议以区间震荡为主,上方重点关注1830-1835Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1805-1800Frontline support.

crude oilLatest Market Analysis

原油技术面来分析,日线上,隔日原油展开大幅下跌,盘中受阻于前期高点附近下跌至MA10日均线位置,录得带上下影线的大阴,日线上,今日早间原油开盘小幅上涨,但均线压制存在,日内或将下跌;4小时上,隔日原油白盘小幅上涨,晚间一度大阴下跌,刺破中轨连阴下行,当前布林带即将开口,MAThe moving average is about to break out of its double dead cross,KDJ随机指标三线向下,到达超卖,MACD指标绿色动能柱持续放量,快慢线死叉向下,综合来看今日原油建议保持做空,上方关注关注112-113One line of resistance, pay attention below108-107Support.

技术面看,原油日线图整体处于震荡,技术指标略微偏多,整体看来原油震荡偏上行走势;小时图呈现下跌状态,各项技术指标处于下跌局面运行,鳄鱼指标张口向下,预计短期还将继续下跌。今日操作建议,原油反抽111.3Short selling, stop loss112.5Stop surplus110-108。

原油今日短线操作思路指南金师建议以回调低多为主,反弹高空为辅,上方短期重点关注114.5-115.0Frontline resistance, short-term focus below106.5-107.0Frontline support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list