Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.8Next Monday's gold trading strategy will take you to earn profits

[Copy Link]
231 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
I really like the sentence spoken by Shakyamuni Buddha: "No matter who you meet, he is the person you should appear in your life, not by chance. He will definitely teach you something. So I also believe: "No matter where I go, it's always the place I should go, experience something I should experience, and meet the person I should meet." Everyone reading this article, thank you for meeting you!

goldNext week's market trend analysis;

5month6The Nikkei US dollar index rose slightly, continuing Thursday's upward trend and briefly breaking new ground earlier20Annual high point to104.07, USA4The monthly employment data is mixed, failing to change expectations for the Fed's interest rate hike path, and long-term US bond yields have resumed to rise. Spot gold fluctuated higher and closed higher1883.38dollar/Ounces, but the weekly trend fell for the third consecutive week, affected by the prospect of a significant interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve, and demand concerns dragged palladium down more than once8%. The rising US bond yields and stronger than expected US employment data are seen as providing evidence for a larger interest rate hike, which limits the upward trend of gold prices. Analysts say that the Federal Reserve remains the most aggressive central bank in the global economy, and fundamentally, there is no reason for the US dollar to peak now. The stable employment situation supports the economy, so there is no reason for the Federal Reserve to stop raising interest rates. This will continue to support the US dollar. The price of gold will rise in the short term due to oversold from a technical perspective. However, the fundamental reason for the end of gold's decline does not currently exist. Analysis shows that monetary policy will also push up gold prices in the short term. The monetary environment is still favorable. The Federal Reserve may sound tough, but in reality, its tightening efforts are too small and too late. The rising volatility of US stocks also supports the bullish outlook for gold prices next week. Initially, when the stock market fell, it was not uncommon for gold to be used as a source of liquidity (i.e. a drop caused by investors selling to obtain liquidity), but since then, gold has become a safe haven and insurance against asset price declines.

Technical analysis of gold: From the daily chart of gold, it can be seen that yesterday's gold price surged significantly and broke through the illusionMA5andMA10Two moving averages with a long upward shadow recorded after falling back under pressureKLine shape, current price has returned toMA5Below the moving average pressure,MACDThe downward trend of the dual line dead cross indicator has not changed in any way, indicating that the price remains weak after yesterday's round of high test. Therefore, it is not ruled out that there is a possibility of further opening up downward space in the future. From gold4Looking at the hourly chart, the gold price rebounded significantly yesterday and fell back under pressure after repairing the gap. Although the price has fallen significantly, the previous low support has not yet broken through, indicating that the low-level rebound pattern still existsMACDThe dual line indicator has not yet successfully issued a dead cross signal for trading, so if the gold price can successfully defend1860If the position is on the front line, there is still a possibility of continuing the rebound trend in the future.

Gold under pressure this week1900The level continued to decline to1850Pass, subsequently announced by the Federal Reserve5The monthly interest rate resolution is consistent with market expectations, and this meeting will raise interest rates50Basis points. Gold support1860Strong rebound in gateway support to1900At the critical juncture, but the upward trend is also short-lived, especially4The monthly closing period is in line with the previous meteor line, which further clarifies the high pressure and is expected to continue the downward trend in May; Weekly Triple Yin CombinationMACDGreen kinetic energy release; The daily line also runs with the downward opening of the Bollinger Belt's lower track,MA5—MA10The moving average has gone down with a dead fork and failed to stabilize even after multiple rebounds1890At the checkpoint, there have been multiple ups and downs. So overall, the bearish trend in gold is undoubtedly evident, and the current expected rebound is also a cover up. Therefore, the guidance for gold's next week's operation strategy suggests that the upper level should pay attention in the short term1895-1900Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1875-1870Frontline support.

crude oilNext week's market analysis:

Analysis of crude oil news: Friday(5month6During the Asian period, the US oil company is currently reporting108.36dollar/Barrel; Oil prices rose nearly on Thursday1%Due to concerns about supply, the EU has previously formulated a plan to impose new sanctions on Russia, including an oil embargo. However, pressure from the strengthening of the US dollar and the decline in global stock markets has suppressed oil prices. Analysts say that“OPEC+Still believe that this is a problem caused by Western countries themselves and not a fundamental supply issue that the organization should address. Only Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have the ability to significantly increase oil supply, and if they do so, the resulting discord with Russia may collapseOPEC+ Market analysts indicate that:"The oil market has not fully digested the possibility of an EU oil embargo, so if the ban is passed, it is expected that crude oil prices will rise in the summer months."OPECFormed with allies such as RussiaOPEC+On Thursday, it agreed to slightly increase monthly oil production again, saying that the organization could not help Russia's supply, and that China's COVID-19 blockade threatened the demand outlook. Overall, the global stock market downturn has dragged down oil prices, but supply concerns still support oil prices. Oil prices will focus on non-agricultural data for the day, and it is currently expected to increase38.5Ten thousand non-agricultural employed population, alert to data release, fluctuations may be significant.

From a technical perspective, crude oil hit a high yesterday, fell back and leveled off. The high level saw saw an intensification of oscillations, leading to a new weekly high111.3. It was also the target of yesterday's bullish view, reaching the end of the day and then falling back to the intraday low under pressure during the late trading period106.40.The high and low points are concentrated in the US market during the period of market washing. The final harvest of the daily line is Xiaoyang with an upper shadow lineKLine. The physical space is not large, but the sawing range is large. The daily line is still closed near the Bollinger Road track and has not fully opened. Therefore, the current unilateral efforts are still insufficient.4After a single bearish decline in the hour, there was no continuous bearish trend and no way to form a trend of rising, falling, and turning down. In the late trading session, the double positive rebound still closed at a high level, and in some areas, the direction was still chosen in a volatile manner. Today, we still need to focus on the long short transition.

Currently, crude oil4The hour is temporarily running above the mid orbit. It is not ruled out to continue to detour repeatedly in high positions.1Earlier, the double bearish candlestick fell, accompanied by a small bullish rebound. It remains to be determined whether this rebound is a strong recovery or a confirmation of resistance and further pressure to fall. Further research is neededKTo confirm the line structure and pattern of closing, the key is to look at yesterday's range breakout situation. If it breaks high, it will continue, and if it breaks low, it will turn back and fall. However, after breaking high at a high level, it will be accompanied by repeated highs and falls, so try not to chase high. Repeated highs and lows will intensify the frequency of washing up and make it easy to stop rising and peak. Overall, the short-term operation strategy for crude oil next week is guided by a bullish correction, with a bullish rebound as a supplement. The short-term focus should be on the upper level113.0-113.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below108.4-107.9Frontline support.

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list