Post a new post
Open the left side

[Trend gold hedging-EA】With stop loss and lock position function, the income is stable and the risk is small

[Copy Link]
4297 53

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Main runnergoldAfter entering the market based on the trend, the strategy involves simultaneously reverse placing orders, forming a two-way hedge through a special method of adding positions (multiple trends determine the quantity of long and short positions). The floating losses between the Jiang currency exchange are locked in, and profits are superimposed until the overall profit is fully closed and the position exits,
Revenue reference:500USD, annualized300%, maximum rollback20%。
Note: It is recommended to choose a low point differenceECNAccount,
Strategic Profit Statistics Chart:
[Trend gold hedging-EA】With stop loss and lock position function, the income is stable and the risk is small892 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1609016

[Trend gold hedging-EA】With stop loss and lock position function, the income is stable and the risk is small590 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1609016 Trend Gold Hedging-M15 Stop loss lockdown.zip (69.2 KB, amount of downloads: 4)
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support

Wonderful comments53

Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-5-6 16:45:00 | Show all floors
Welcome to download the test communication:
[Trend gold hedging-EA】With stop loss and lock position function, the income is stable and the risk is small688 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1609016

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-5-7 15:42:28 | Show all floors
[Trend gold hedging-EA】With stop loss and lock position function, the income is stable and the risk is small797 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1609016

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-5-9 15:44:13 | Show all floors
Profit and loss statistical chart:
[Trend gold hedging-EA】With stop loss and lock position function, the income is stable and the risk is small176 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1609016

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-5-10 09:56:43 | Show all floors
5month10Profit and Loss Statistics Chart No.: [Trend gold hedging-EA】With stop loss and lock position function, the income is stable and the risk is small156 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1609016

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-5-11 17:05:18 | Show all floors
5month11Profit and Loss Statistics Chart No.:
[Trend gold hedging-EA】With stop loss and lock position function, the income is stable and the risk is small165 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1609016

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-5-12 16:07:47 | Show all floors
[Trend gold hedging-EA】With stop loss and lock position function, the income is stable and the risk is small611 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1609016

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-5-19 13:36:03 | Show all floors

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-5-23 15:54:38 | Show all floors

report Use props

reply support opposition
Remit all to me  Registered Member  Published on 2022-5-27 13:42:21 | Show all floors
5month27Real offer profit statistics chart:
[Trend gold hedging-EA】With stop loss and lock position function, the income is stable and the risk is small755 / author:Remit all to me / PostsID:1609016

report Use props

reply support opposition
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list