Post a new post
Open the left side

Guide Metallographer:5.5今日美联储表态放鸽,黄金多头乘势出击

[Copy Link]
232 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  没有注定的风与雨,那只是暂时情景,遇到无奈时放下搁置一边,把心归于清净,心绪将会有所转变。浴雨露,沐风霜,无论如何,都要微笑面对,给自己笑靥,让暖意萦怀,用我们的心灵发出的美好意愿去感应变化。我们掌控不了命运,却能掌控自己,不求生命辉煌,但求无悔人生。走过的路,才知道有短有长;经过的事,才知道有喜有伤;品过的人,才知道有真有假。什么都可以舍弃,但不可舍弃内心的真诚;什么都可以输掉,但不可输掉自己的信心!改变,永远不嫌晚。无论你是几岁,也无论你目前所处的境况有多糟,只要立定目标、一步一步往前走,人生随时都有翻盘的可能性。 我们不必是太阳,但心中要保有一束光明;我们也不必是月亮,但心中要保有一片皎洁。 世界上只有想不通的人,没有走不通的路。

goldLatest market analysis:

黄金消息面解析:当地时间5month4日,美国联邦储备委员会宣布加息50To raise the target range of the federal funds rate to0.75%to1%之间。这是自2000年以来加息幅度首次达到50个基点,显示美联储收紧货币政策的紧迫性。与此同时,美联储宣布将从6month1日起缩减规模近9万亿美元的资产负债表,以配合加息举措,遏制飙升的通胀。在随后的新闻发布会上,鲍威尔表示,未来两次货币政策会议各加息50个基点是可能的,并没有积极地考虑单次加息75The possibility of a basis point.

黄金技术面分析:黄金昨日亚欧盘价格基本维持在1861-1871区间来回震荡;在次日凌晨美联储利率公布后价格快速上涨至1875附近形成震荡;而在之后美联储主席鲍威尔的讲话中,黄金价格先快速回落1861附近后迅速拉升一路破高至1889附近形成晚间的1881-1888的区间震荡。最终收盘于1881附近,日线继续以阳柱结尾。最近五次的利率决议都是数据前先跌,数据后开始上涨,有一定的规律,本次利率决议后市行情,指南金师个人认为还有一定的上升空间;美联储利率决议尘埃落定,加息50个基点,符合市场的预期,同时数据的走势也没什么特殊,完全又复制了此前5次的走势,都是数据前一周左右开始下跌,然后数据后不再延续,随后开始转涨,从2021year9.23利率决议后,市场普遍预期开始缩表加息后,数据后的走势就变成了买预期卖事实的规律;今日的走势又是重复了此前的规律。

随着加息的金靴子落地,黄金价格一柱擎天拉涨逾50个点,目前交投于1900附近。隔夜不管是利率决议前的提前布局,还是决议后的回调再多,都已经到达目标点位大幅获利止盈离场。加息落地黄金也开始走出反弹行情,卖预期买事实的走势如期进行,日内回调顺势做多即可,日内下方支撑关注1882一线附近,上方压制关注1910一线附近,今天也不看暴涨行情,明天还有非农数据,昨晚的讲话已经给了我们信号,就业非常强劲。预计明天非农会利空。黄金目前的行情比较明显,也很简单,不像震荡多空都有可能,现在就是回调多。综上所述,黄金今日操作思路上指南金师建议回调低多为主,反弹高空为辅,上方重点关注1910-1915Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1881-1876Frontline support.

crude oilMarket trend analysis:

今日亚盘时段美原油窄幅震荡,守住了隔夜大部分涨幅,虽然美国stock market indexfutures回落,美元反弹,市场还关注晚间的OPEC+会议,分析师预计OPEC+将同意6月增产43.210000 barrels/日,令油价短线承压,但此前欧盟提出了对俄罗斯的新制裁措施提议,其中包括在六个月内逐步停止进口俄罗斯原油,供给压力依然较大,短线多头机会进一步加大。今日关注市场对美联储决议和鲍威尔新闻发布会的进一步解读情况、OPEC会议、美国初请失业金人数变动和市场对美国非农数据的预期变化,留意英国央行利率决议、地缘局势和新冠疫情相关消息。

技术面看,原油昨日强势上涨,日线报收大阳线。1小时刷新此前高点,鳄鱼指标张口向上,目前看来原油涨势衰减,预计后市经过调整后将继续上涨。操作上建议,原油110.5先做空,止损112, Objective107.8。

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:The market is constantly changing every day,We have a strong analysis team, and every order we make is carefully considered and judged,To ensure that every order can be profitable and eliminated!Two to three orders per day do not require overnight prosperity,Just ask for the safety of falling into the bag!Profit is very high,I scored nine points alone,One point depends on luck,Eight points rely on strength!One or two days is luck,What about that week?Two weeks?Whether it is within the circle or in a group strategy,Or major financial websites,Team teachers are all current price lists!Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trends and push notifications,Real time current price list: Each entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and can be accessed for free for group experience and inspection!

(Add Guide Gold Master(WX-3106752523    QQ-1503556243)After,Free application for direct group experience. Daily current price3-5single)I solemnly promise to add my friend to the guide's gold teacher,Just let me shout if you want me to,I can also tell you the correct single making techniques and mentality,Various solutions for lock orders. This is the key to turning your losses into profits!

Free benefits within the technical guidance group:

① Daily updates:Market trends and intraday reminders,Opportunities for warehouse building.

② Featured columns:Private Q&A,solution τ,Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery:Golden Short Line Opportunity Layout,Continuous tracking(Band opening)。

④ New fan benefits:Trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list