Post a new post
Open the left side

Bowang Lunjin:12.31Can the market hit new highs after the high volatility of gold?

[Copy Link]
737 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
     Abstract of Bowang's article on gold:2021year12month31Novice FriedgoldWhat common sense do you need to know?12.31How to unwind this week's low gold short positions?12.31Is the gold trend bullish or bearish?12.31foreign exchangeHow can gold avoid the risk of exposure?12.31Will the market continue to decline after the high decline of gold?12.31crude oilWill the strong rebound continue to rise today?12.31How to layout the market after the high volatility of gold?

Bowang Lunjin:12.31Can the market hit new highs after the high volatility of gold?894 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1606484

For the current market, many investment friends are in a loss state, but they are unwilling to do so. Day after day, year after year, they still cannot find a clue. Intermittent losses have made their lives worse and worse, even borrowing money everywhere to live. What belief has sustained you until now? Recently, many investment friends have added me and told me about his previous loss stories. The teachers all felt regretful for him, as so many funds left him blindly operating at a loss. In fact, there are many friends in the market who don't like to use stop losses in the right way. To be honest, even if you make a lot of money today, if there is a unilateral trend in the market and it goes in the opposite direction to your order, all your efforts may be in vain, and even your principal may be caught up. We must comply with the market when doing transactions. Don't think the money in the market is so easy to make. If everyone can make money and get rich, why do people still lose money every day? Think about it!

In fact, when we do trading, we first need to look at the trend, then at the point, and finally at the time. What we emphasize is our understanding and observation of the market. Regardless of whether the operation is right or wrong, there must be a reason for the operation. Once there is a reason for the operation, regardless of right or wrong, timely review is the true investment. Otherwise, it will only becomeduBo. So for friends who need guidance in the future, or who need real-time advice, as well as friends who need a current price ordering experience, they can come for consultation.

Bowang Lunjin, all-day online guidance(bwang186

Bowang Lunjin:12.31Can the market hit new highs after the high volatility of gold?631 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1606484

Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold - Analysis of Gold Market Trends and Operational Suggestions:

4Starting from the hour of decline, stabilizing and rebounding, hold on1790Reclaim the lost land from the previous day's retreat above, starting from4From the perspective of hourly structure,1788And1789Forming a local downward double low point structure upward, the low point is a short-term multi head defensive point, and the defensive point is not lost. This upward trend will still be maintained. After a consecutive bullish rise yesterday, the short-term moving average index was driven upwards by consolidation. Today's operation only requires reliance1796Defend at a low point to be bullish. Combined with the daily closing trend. Today, the Asian stock market may rise first, so it is suggested that the Asian stock market can respond appropriately and actively to support the market1805-1803Near.

Reference idea 1:Strong rebound on Friday1828-1830Short on the front line, stop loss1834, Objective1822-1815Nearby;

Reference idea 2:First step back to1805-1803Long on the front line, stop loss1799, Objective1811-1817-1825Nearby;

Reference idea three:On Friday, the Black Swan stepped back strongly1788-1786Long on the front line, stop loss1781, Objective1795-1805-1810-1822Nearby:

Experience benefits: For friends who have been added to Teacher Bowang(bwang186)The Bowang team can provide free quotes based on the current market situation3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength. In the future, you can provide free push with screenshots of the actual warehouse (one set of actual trading tactics)

Bowang Lunjin:12.31Can the market hit new highs after the high volatility of gold?378 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1606484

Bowang's Discussion on Gold - Analysis of the Trend of Crude Oil Market and Operational Suggestions:

Crude oil rose and fell yesterday, closing with a small bearish crossKLine, daily line. This week, for three consecutive trading days, the harvest crossesKLine, indicating that the short-term upward trend can slow down. Insufficient kinetic energy for large-scale production. After a consecutive bullish rise, there was no retracement correction, resulting in insufficient bullish trading and currently in a neutral position with fluctuating choices. After the daily line exploration, it drives the pressure on the Bollinger Road track to flatten. In the short term, it may fall off the track. Today's weekly closing work, combined with the daily closing, is a short-term passivation. Treat with a volatile mindset within the day.

4After a continuous small increase in inertia for hours, it immediately falls back. The indicators in the attached image deviate slightly from the top and need to be digested. Combined with4hourKLine high points, with each small high point being measured back, show that the short-term upward trend can weaken. Local correction will enter, depending on whether it is a strong correction or a weak correction. Strong correction will trade time for space to consolidate and transition at high levels, while weak correction will cooperate with a certain amount of space for retracement. In the future, strong support will be sought to restart stability. In the stage of shaking and sawing, it further tests the short-term entry point, and combines the form and temporary response in operation. I won't pursue high for now. Beware of short-term correction accompanied by backstepping. After continuous high probing in the hourly chart, backtesting was carried out, making it difficult for the attached indicators to break through the high, and there is a demand for a correction in the short term.

Reference idea 1:First step back to75.2-75.0Long on the front line, stop loss74.6, Objective75.8-76.5-77.8Nearby;

Reference idea 2:Strongly stepping back to73.1-72.9Long on the front line, stop loss72.5, Objective73.8-74.6Nearby;

Reference idea three:The white market rebounded for the first time to77.4-77.6Short on the front line, stop loss78.0, Objective76.8-76.0-75.5Nearby;

Reference idea four:If the news affects the continued rise of crude oil79.3-79.5Short selling, stop loss80.0, Objective78.6-77.2-76.4Nearby; (Empty orders can be considered to be operated in the form of long lines)

The above content is for reference only. Bo Wang is discussing gold. Every day, my friend circle will provide me with feedback on the current market situation, operational ideas, and current price lists. If you need advice, you can read it yourself. No charge

Bowang Lunjin:12.31Can the market hit new highs after the high volatility of gold?257 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1606484

To be honest, the current spot market is different from other gold markets.Financing.Capital is crucial when dealing with news. Without professionals to analyze news and have a relative level of market technology analysis, how many individual investors will not lose money if they enter the market recklessly? But after losing money, we need to find the right solution. As the saying goes, failure is the mother of success. In fact, most of us have done business and similar investments before, and we have not said that we started doing things so smoothly and successfully. I believe that including you who are reading this article now, in the initial stage of doing business, we must have suffered from the ravages of reality. Later on, because I put in a lot of effort to research and find ways to do a good job in business, I absorbed new information continuously, absorbed advice from others, and continuously self-learning, which led to my current achievements. Isn't that the truth? Similarly, when we invest in spot goods, it is the same. Without entering the market, we are always victorious. Only through the continuous process of profit and loss in the market, can we reflect on ourselves, summarize our shortcomings, and then correct them is the most important core. In fact, the market is not scary, what's scary is that you're afraid of it. So don't be afraid of the market. If you are not very satisfied with your current order making techniques or your profit and loss ratio, you can come to find Professor Bowang. Perhaps my advice and theoretical transmission can help you improve your unique self? Isn't there a turning point in this state? Give it a good reflection! So for the opinions and strategies of future articles, regardless of whether they are consistent with everyone or not, everyone can find a teacher and discuss and learn together with me!

This article is written by Gold Crude Oil Analyst(Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold)(bwang186)QQ(791321568)Exclusive planning, thank you to the readers for their love and support of Bowang's article. I hope everyone can gain some insights and insights from Bowang's article!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list