Post a new post
Open the left side

Bowang Lunjin:12.1黄金震荡走低多头能否卷土重来?

[Copy Link]
185 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
     Abstract of Bowang's article on gold:2021year12month1Japanese novice stir frygoldWhat common sense do you need to know?12.1Does the upcoming re-election of Federal Reserve Chairman Powell have an impact on gold?12.1What impact does the discovery of the new variant Omicron strain in South Africa have on gold?12.1Gold fluctuates and falls in the future marketWill it continue to rise?12.1How to untie the golden single quilt cover?11.29crude oilCan a sharp drop buy long from the bottom?

Bowang Lunjin:12.1黄金震荡走低多头能否卷土重来?655 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1606155

Bowang Lunjin:12.1黄金震荡走低多头能否卷土重来?911 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1606155

Tuesday Market Review: Due to the influence of time, gold overnight short orders chose to hold overnight. During the morning consolidation process, short orders profited and chose to be eliminated! Subsequently, based on technical support and signals, the backhand1785Multiple orders were placed on the front line, and the gold market rebounded in the end1791First line, continue to profit from multiple orders. So in the long evening, gold continued to rise and touched its first pressure level1795Nearby, we entered the market again with empty orders. Unfortunately, the continuity of the gold market is strong, and after a slight consolidation, we hit a new high again. Maximum rebound to1808First line, short order stop loss elimination! So this stop loss did not dispel our idea of short selling. Because the overall trend is bearish, a single failure is not scary. What's scary is losing confidence, and at the same time, missing the opportunity to turn things around. So when the market rises again1808We decisively entered the market with empty orders and stopped losses1814First line. When the market fluctuates at a small level, the market quickly declines. On the premise of making a profit, we choose to continue holding the right order until the profit margin increases. We make a reasonable choice to exit! The final profit from empty orders is as high as33dollar.

For crude oil orders, the low level fluctuations give us a range thinking. So when the market hits a low point, we notify the market to enter multiple orders, grasp short-term profits, and accumulate wealth is the dominant factor. Subsequently, the market fluctuated up and down multiple times, ultimately grasping two waves of multi order profits and choosing to wait and see.

Overall: Tuesday's overall operation,6Single, stop loss1Single, intraday earnings:6+5.5+5+5-7+33=47.5A point, then the conclusion given by the standard position on the first hand is4750USD, exchangeMRBnamely30224Yuan. So what if it's a week? How about a month? It can be imagined. So for friends who need guidance in the future, or who need real-time advice, as well as friends who need a current price ordering experience, they can come for consultation.

Bowang Lunjin, all-day online guidance(bwang186)

Bowang Lunjin:12.1黄金震荡走低多头能否卷土重来?722 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1606155

Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold - Gold MarketTrend analysis and operational suggestions:

gold4The hour of rising and falling formed a single negative rebound, while breaking through the low point and rebounding continuously. Single Yin Fluctuation. After yesterday's large-scale breakthrough, the news played a significant role. The continuous decline in technical aspects also indicates a significant possibility of breaking through.4After breaking through the hour limit, adjacent supports1787-1789Convert to resistance. So today's short-term rebound also requires attention to this position, the first resistance point. In addition, there will be a non-agricultural data report on this Friday, and there may be room for convergence before the news. However, the technical structure has slightly broken through, and in the short term, we will still see the trend of oscillation and decline.

Overall:In terms of today's operational strategy, Bowang suggests focusing on rebounding and short selling, and using a short and long selling strategy to operate. Please pay attention to the above1803-1805Strong pressure level, focus on short-term support below1778-1775frontline,

reference resourcesthinkingoneDue to the impact of news coverage in the eveningBounce to1803-1805Short selling, stop loss1809, Objective1796-1790Nearby;

reference resourcesthinkingtwoStrongly stepping back to1778-1775Long on the front line, stop loss1772, Objective1784-1795Nearby;

Experience benefits: For friends who have been added to Teacher Bowang(bwang186)Bowang TeamCan be provided for free based on the current market situation3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength. In the future, free push can be provided with screenshots of the actual warehouse(A set of practical tactics

Bowang Lunjin:12.1黄金震荡走低多头能否卷土重来?46 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1606155

Bowang's Discussion on Gold - Analysis of the Trend of Crude Oil Market and Operational Suggestions:

crude oil4Hourly rebound at the beginning of the week72.90After the correction of the belt, it will accumulate momentum to break through the low and continue the downward trend. Breaking through the low is a continuation of the downward wave pattern, combined with a rebound high point72.90Forming a small-scale three wave oscillation downward. and4The hour is also in a downward channel of steps, with space constantly expanding and the high point of rebound continuously moving downwards. From a volatile decline to a weak step decline, and currently, the high point at the beginning of the week72.90Also recognized as the current short-term critical point. So overall, in terms of crude oil operations today, Bowang suggests that rebounding and short selling should be the main focus, while retracing and long selling should be secondary. First time following above68.8-69.0First line, second focus70.9-71.1First line pressure level. Key focus below64.6-64.4Strong support on the front line.

Reference idea 1:The white market rebounded for the first time to68.8-69.0Short selling, stop loss69.4, Objective68.2-67.3Nearby;

Reference idea 2:Strong rebound to70.9-71.1Short selling, stop loss71.7, Objective70.3-69.4-68.1Nearby;

Reference idea three:Strong step back confirmation64.6-64.4Long, stop loss64.0, Objective65.2-66.6-67.8Nearby;

The above content is for reference only. Bo Wang is discussing gold. Every day, my friend circle will provide me with feedback on the current market situation, operational ideas, and current price lists. If you need advice, you can read it yourself. No charge

Bowang Lunjin:12.1黄金震荡走低多头能否卷土重来?995 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1606155

The order is in hand, and I can't let it go in my heart. Locking the warehouse is not a long-term solution! For friends who have difficulty grasping the solution point, you can contact me. If you sincerely solve it, Bowang will definitely help!

Recently, due to market factors, there has been a lot of uncertainty. Therefore, without strict stop loss measures in operation, orders may be firmly trapped by the market. So, as a friend who has been covered, I think it's still necessary to reflect on my order making methods and improve a good trading system as soon as possible. Otherwise, the excess funds will eventually be swallowed up by the market. There is another investment friend who always looks at the market rising too high when making orders, so he goes short, and if he falls too much, he feels like he is about to rebound. However, they overlooked the position of the market, and when the market continued to move forward, they were trapped! So, when making orders, we focus on methods and strategies, rather than blindly following the trend. The correct order making still needs to be judged based on current trends and acted upon accordingly.

Therefore, it is important to remind everyone that in order to survive on this investment path in the long term, one must be a good trader. Changing some bad habits is the key to better self-improvement. Bowang often mentions the issue of stop loss, emphasizing time and time again that when placing an order, it is important to strictly adhere to the stop loss policy, even without a stop loss, and not forget to include it. Because controlling positions well during trading can avoid psychological and psychological issues of fear. Even if the market doesn't go as planned and hits me with a stop loss, I won't lose much and won't cause any physical or emotional damage. We can roll up the soil. Isn't it the same principle to keep the green mountains and not be afraid of burning without firewood? There is no talk of recovering losses with the principal. Many times, orders that are put in can be sold out at a small loss, but when you choose to enter the market and recover losses based on market trends and indicator forms, you have a mentality of taking chances to do so,duDou, Shi, squat, guard. When the bad market is delayed and the funds are more and more tied, it is only then that I realize how important it is to strictly enforce stop losses.

So you need to find a solution in a timely manner and handle it in a timely manner in order to be safe and worry free. Otherwise, if the market intensifies in real time, your psychology will also have to endure torment and suffering every day and night.  If you want to solve the problem, you can add Bo Wang Lun Jin. Since the student has found me, there will definitely be difficulties, and I will do my best to help (him) (her), after all, everyone's money is not easy to come by. Teachers will also cherish this opportunity to meet and know each other.

Bowang Lunjin:12.1黄金震荡走低多头能否卷土重来?308 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1606155

Speaking from the bottom of my heart:For the current situationThe spot market is different from other gold markets.Financing.Capital is crucial when dealing with news. Without professionals to analyze news and have a relative level of market technology analysis, how many individual investors will not lose money if they enter the market recklessly? But after losing money, we need to find the right solution. As the saying goes, failure is the mother of success. In fact, most of us have done business and similar investments before, and we have not said that we started doing things so smoothly and successfully. I believe that including you who are reading this article now, in the initial stage of doing business, we must have suffered from the ravages of reality. Later on, because I put in a lot of effort to research and find ways to do a good job in business, I absorbed new information continuously, absorbed advice from others, and continuously self-learning, which led to my current achievements. Isn't that the truth? Similarly, when we invest in spot goods, it is the same. Without entering the market, we are always victorious. Only through the continuous process of profit and loss in the market, can we reflect on ourselves, summarize our shortcomings, and then correct them is the most important core. In fact, the market is not scary, what's scary is that you're afraid of it. So don't be afraid of the market. If you are not very satisfied with your current order making techniques or your profit and loss ratio, you can come to find Professor Bowang. Perhaps my advice and theoretical transmission can help you improve your unique self? Isn't there a turning point in this state? Give it a good reflection! So for the opinions and strategies of future articles, regardless of whether they are consistent with everyone or not, everyone can find a teacher and discuss and learn together with me!

This article is written by Gold Crude Oil Analyst(Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold)(bwang186QQ(791321568Exclusive planning, thank you to the readers for their love and support of Bowang's article. We hope everyone can gain insights and insights from Bowang's article!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list