Post a new post
Open the left side

Yiheng Lunjin:11.20黄金震荡下跌收尾,下周一还会涨吗?

[Copy Link]
293 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
     Summary of Yi Heng's Essay on Gold:2021year11month20Japanese novice stir frygoldWhat common sense do you need to know?11.20下周黄金还会涨吗?11.20How to solve the problem of multiple gold single bed covers?11.20How to layout the golden medium and long term line?11.20伦敦金日内短线如何布局?11.20foreign exchangeIs the gold trend bullish or bearish?11.20下周一黄金开盘会高开还是低开?11.21黄金高位震荡下周还会跌吗?

Yiheng Lunjin:11.20黄金震荡下跌收尾,下周一还会涨吗?586 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605978
Yiheng Lunjin:11.20黄金震荡下跌收尾,下周一还会涨吗?733 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605978

每天策略写的如此详细,哪怕有更改也会第一时间发送给每一位朋友,如果光看不做我们错的是机会!损失的是金钱!所以对于目前关注的朋友相信你的眼睛是雪亮的,经过一段时间的验证自然会知道什么才是实力。老师能否具备带你赚钱的能力,我相信利润的增长足够覆盖你的眼球。

Yiheng Lunjin:11.20黄金震荡下跌收尾,下周一还会涨吗?746 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605978

I have always been on the front line of profitability, but you are completely unaware that this is probably distance. Walking on the front line of the market every day, not following the trend, not blindly operating in the market, as a successful trader, not being confused, firm in thinking, can always be. If you are constantly being led by the ups and downs of the market, then you will always be just a hindsight. Once our trend is positive, it is necessary to have patience to wait for a stop loss after placing an order. Do not let fear or negative emotions affect your thinking and judgment. This will lead to the clear possibility of winning enough10A list of points, profit midway due to fear2-3The dollar left the field and the money that should have been won was not won. Orders that are clearly in the wrong direction constantly amplify stop losses and engage in gambler like squatting, leading to a lesson in selling out positions. Profitable orders must learn to hold the correct orders and initiate protection to stop profits. Only in this way can we earn more. This is what everyone often says: when you lose, you always carry the order, and when you make a profit, you are out. How can you make money in this trading market?

For now, let's get back to business. As the weekend approaches, everyone should take a good rest. We will continue to work hard next week. Friends who need guidance in the future, or who need real-time advice, as well as friends who want to experience the current price ordering, can all come for consultation.

Yiheng Lun Jin Quantian Online Guidance(zyh168zz

Yiheng Lunjin:11.20黄金震荡下跌收尾,下周一还会涨吗?98 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605978

Yiheng's Discussion on Gold - Gold MarketTrend analysis and operational suggestions:

4小时从上轨处整理承压回落收在下轨处。周五伴随着反复的冲高后无力破高,最终受压回落,短线而言,收在低位显弱。强势行情,更多时间是下探回升蓄势冲高,而周五则是冲高回落收在低位,局部而言,短线可能还要进一步向下回踩1833的支撑,收低弱化了,此前区间下轨1842的支撑强度,且尾盘没能收复失地,那么下周开盘先看短线向下回踩。整体而言依旧还是宽幅震荡,就看区间转换的问题。下周暂定先调后涨。

reference resourcesthinkingone:周一早间首次回踩1841-1839Long, stop loss1835, Objective1848-1855Nearby;

reference resourcesthinkingtwoStrong step back1833-1831Long, stop loss1827, Objective1839-1845-1850Nearby;

reference resourcesIdea 3First rebound1854-1856Short selling, stop loss1860, Objective1848-1840Nearby;

Experience welfare: For friends who are added to Teacher Yiheng(zyh168zz)Yiheng TeamCan be provided for free based on the current market situation3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength. In the future, free push can be provided with screenshots of the actual warehouse(A set of practical tactics

Yiheng Lunjin:11.20黄金震荡下跌收尾,下周一还会涨吗?99 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605978

亦恒论金——crude oil行情走势分析及操作建议:

4小时形成一波台阶式震荡下跌,周五在中轨处79.30附近承压破低,此位是台阶次高点,也是短期空头临界点,那么相应的压力位需要先关注,78.3-78.5一线,所以说下周操作依托此位做防守顺势看空即可,下看延伸的目标值结合日线调整空间75.0-73.2-72.0.区域,其次关注消息方面的刺激力度:对于欧洲新冠病例数激增可能减缓经济复苏,同时投资者也在权衡主要经济体释出原油储备为油价降温的可能性。  

Reference idea 1:周一强势反弹78.3-78.5Short selling, stop loss78.9, Objective77.7-76.5-75.0Nearby;

Reference idea 2:First step back to74.9-75.1Long, stop loss74.5, Objective75.7-76.3Nearby;

The above content is for reference only and is also constantly discussed. Every day, my friends on social media will provide me with their opinions and operational strategies on the current market, as well as current price lists. If you need advice, you can read it yourself. No charge

Yiheng Lunjin:11.20黄金震荡下跌收尾,下周一还会涨吗?22 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605978

The order is in hand, and I can't let it go in my heart. Locking the warehouse is not a long-term solution! For friends who have difficulty grasping the solution points, you can contact Yiheng himself. If you sincerely solve the problem, Yiheng will definitely help!

Recently, due to market factors, there has been a lot of uncertainty. Therefore, without strict stop loss measures in operation, orders may be firmly trapped by the market. So, as a friend who has been covered, I think it's still necessary to reflect on my order making methods and improve a good trading system as soon as possible. Otherwise, the excess funds will eventually be swallowed up by the market. There is another investment friend who always looks at the market rising too high when making orders, so he goes short, and if he falls too much, he feels like he is about to rebound. However, they overlooked the position of the market, and when the market continued to move forward, they were trapped! So, when making orders, we focus on methods and strategies, rather than blindly following the trend. The correct order making still needs to be judged based on current trends and acted upon accordingly.

Therefore, it is important to remind everyone that in order to survive on this investment path in the long term, one must be a good trader. Changing some bad habits is the key to better self-improvement. What I have always mentioned is the issue of stop loss. Over and over again, I have emphasized that when placing orders, it is important to strictly adhere to stop loss measures, even if you do not include a stop loss, you should not forget to include it. Because controlling positions well during trading can avoid psychological and psychological issues of fear. Even if the market doesn't go as planned and hits me with a stop loss, I won't lose much and won't cause any physical or emotional damage. We can roll up the soil. Isn't it the same principle to keep the green mountains and not be afraid of burning without firewood? There is no talk of recovering losses with the principal. Many times, orders that are put in can be sold out at a small loss, but when you choose to enter the market and recover losses based on market trends and indicator forms, you have a mentality of taking chances to do so,duDou, Shi, squat, guard. When the bad market is delayed and the funds are more and more tied, it is only then that I realize how important it is to strictly enforce stop losses.

So you need to find a solution in a timely manner and handle it in a timely manner in order to be safe and worry free. Otherwise, if the market intensifies in real time, your psychology will also have to endure torment and suffering every day and night.  If you want to solve the problem, you can add Yi Heng Lun Jin. Since the student has found me, there will definitely be difficulties, and I will do my best to help (him) (her), after all, everyone's money is not easy to come by. Teachers will also cherish this opportunity to meet and know each other.

Yiheng Lunjin:11.20黄金震荡下跌收尾,下周一还会涨吗?81 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605978

Speaking from the bottom of my heart:对于目前的交易市场来说,每一个投资者都是抱着赚钱的决心进入这个市场,都是为了能给自己现有的生活,提供更好的物质基础,实现自己的追求!但是却总是事与愿违,了解到你们的交易方式之后,亦恒才知道你们为什么做的不理想,原因:频繁交易、盈利2-3美金的时候就急着离场、亏损的时候又不舍得止损,最后导致无法挽回地步。那么对于初入市场的投资者,这样做我是可以理解的,但如果已经进入多年还是这样,或者有老师指导,那亦恒就不明白了,一名合格的分析师,应该有最基本的交易理念和市场把控能力;我希望大家对于自己老师的实力心里都能有个数,是否,做到了合作共赢?作为分析师不只是给投资者提供策略,更应该培养他们的交易理念,这不仅是职业要求,更是责任所在!

This article is written by Gold Crude Oil Analyst(Yi Heng Lun Jin)(zyh168zz)Exclusive planning, thank you to the readers for their love and support of Yiheng's article. I hope everyone can gain some insights and insights from Yiheng's article!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list