Post a new post
Open the left side

Yiheng Lunjin:11.4黄金为何大跌?今日还会延伸吗?

[Copy Link]
263 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
     Article Summary:2021year11Month Number4Novice FriedgoldWhat common sense do you need to know?11.4How to layout the golden medium and long term line?11.4Is the gold trend bullish or bearish?11.4Does the rise and fall of the US dollar have an impact on gold?11.4本周大非农如何提前布局?11.4ADP小非农利空黄金暴跌后市还会涨吗?11.4crude oil高位回落后市能否看到77-76区域呢?

Yiheng Lunjin:11.4黄金为何大跌?今日还会延伸吗?419 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605597

对于目前这个市场来说,有很多投资朋友都是处于一个亏损状态,但是又不甘心,日复一日年复一年,还是找不到头绪,断断续续的亏损让自己的生活也变得越来越差,甚至到处借钱生活。是什么信念让你支撑到现在?近期有很多投资朋友加到我,说道他之前的亏损故事,老师都替他觉得可惜,那么多资金就让他盲目的操作,亏的所剩无几。其实市场上,像这样的朋友有很多,方法不对,不喜欢带止损,说实话,这样的操作即便今天你赚了很多,但是如果行情一旦出现单边行情,跟你的单子是反方向,那很可能的概率就是,你所有的努力及可能就是一场空,甚至连本金都有可能搭上。所以我们做交易一定要遵守市场。不要觉得市场的钱那么好赚,如果每个人都能赚到,那且不是个个都可以发家致富,都可以走向华尔街,反之为什么还有人天天亏损呢?好好想想吧!

Yiheng Lunjin: Full day online guidance(zyh168zz)

Yiheng Lunjin:11.4黄金为何大跌?今日还会延伸吗?228 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605597

Yiheng's Discussion on Gold - Gold MarketTrend analysis and operational suggestions:

4小时破低打破了此前的震荡区间,将震荡区间下移,同时反弹高点下移,低点不断创新。4小时形态台阶震荡下跌。但是并不是极弱的单边下跌,每创新低后都伴随较大的反弹,也就是宽幅拉锯震荡,结构上震荡偏跌,但是日线和周线布林道开始收口,恐怕还要震荡较长时间。卡点操作比方向更关键。既然是震荡思路,那么仍是多空都有机会。重点是进场点位,亚欧盘先反弹则先高空,下探后启稳再择机配合支撑反手多。上方阻力1785-1788First line, follow below1760-1759一线前期起涨点支撑。

reference resourcesthinkingone亚欧盘首次反弹至1783-1785Short selling, stop loss1790, Objective1776-1770-1765Nearby;

reference resourcesthinkingtwoStrong rebound to1794-1796Short selling, stop loss1800, Objective1788,-1780-1773Nearby;

reference resourcesIdea 3First step back to1763-1761Long, stop loss1756, Objective1770-1779Nearby;

Experience welfare: For friends who are added to Teacher Yiheng(zyh168zz)Yiheng TeamCan be provided for free based on the current market situation3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength. In the future, free push can be provided with screenshots of the actual warehouse(A set of practical tactics

Yiheng Lunjin:11.4黄金为何大跌?今日还会延伸吗?987 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605597

Yiheng Lunjin - Analysis of crude oil market trend and operational suggestions:

4小时形成二次探高不破高,周初上探84.80附近承压后,蓄势下破了80.8-80.6短期多头防守点,上探不破高,形成4小时级别的二次小顶部,同时破低后,80.6-80.8可当作颈线突破。4小时先看小双顶回落,从84.80空间至80.80.破位后的延伸空间则在76.80One area.4小时级别回调空间还有一定深度。那么今日操作上稍微反弹接近80.8附近先行看空 上方见81.30-81.50适当补仓,分批操作,以免延续弱势回调踏空进场点位。

Reference idea 1:First reboundto80.6-80.8Short selling, stop loss81.3, Objective80.0-79.5-79.0附近;长线可减仓关注78.2-77.0Nearby;

Reference idea 2:Strong rebound to81.7-81.9Short selling, stop loss82.4, Objective81.0-80.4-79.6Nearby;长线可减仓关注78.2-77.0Nearby;

Reference idea three:Strong step back76.9-76.7Long, stop loss76.1, Objective77.6-78.4长线可减仓关注79.5-81.3Nearby;

The above content is for reference only. Every day, Heng Lunjin's Moments will provide me with tips on the current market situation, operational ideas, and current price lists. If you need to see the suggestions, you can read them yourself. No charge

Yiheng Lunjin:11.4黄金为何大跌?今日还会延伸吗?637 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605597

Speaking from the bottom of my heart:The spot market is different from other gold markets.Financing.Capital is crucial for news management. Without professionals to analyze news and have a relative level of market technology analysis, how many individual investors will not lose money if they enter the market recklessly? But after losing money, we need to find a way. As the saying goes, good failure is the mother of success. In fact, most of us have done business and similar investments, and we have not said that when we first started, we went so smoothly and successfully. I believe that including you who are reading this article now, in the initial stage of doing business, we must have suffered from the ravages of reality, but later because we spent enough time researching. Find ways to do a good job in your business, constantly absorb new information, constantly absorb advice from others, and constantly learn, in order to achieve your current achievements. Similarly, making spot investments is the same. Without entering the market, one is always the winner. Only through the continuous process of profit and loss in the market, can one reflect on their own shortcomings, summarize them, and then correct them is the most important core. In fact, the market is not scary, what's scary is that you're afraid of it. So don't be afraid of the market. If you are not very satisfied with your current order making techniques or your profit and loss ratio, you can come to find Yiheng. Perhaps my advice and theoretical transmission can help you improve your unique self? Isn't there a turning point in this state? So, regardless of whether the viewpoint and strategy of the article are consistent with everyone's opinions or not, everyone can find and explore and learn together with me!

This article is written by Gold Crude Oil Analyst(Yi Heng Lun Jin)(zyh168zz)Exclusive planning, thank you to the readers for their love and support of Yiheng's article. I hope everyone can gain some insights and insights from Yiheng's article!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list