Post a new post
Open the left side

Yiheng Lunjin:10.28黄金高位畜力是多头的爆发吗?

[Copy Link]
342 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
     Article Summary:2021year10Month Number28Novice FriedgoldWhat common sense do you need to know?10.28What is the layout of this week's golden medium and long term?10.28What do you think of the bullish trend?10.28黄金维持震荡区后市如何布局?10.28Does the rise and fall of the US dollar have an impact on gold?10.28crude oil大跌后市能都看跌?10.28今日黄金原油最新走势分析及操作思路!

Yiheng Lunjin:10.28黄金高位畜力是多头的爆发吗?199 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605434

对于目前这个市场来说,有很多投资朋友都是处于一个亏损状态,但是又不甘心,日复一日年复一年,还是找不到头绪,断断续续的亏损让自己的生活也变得越来越差,甚至到处借钱生活。是什么信念让你支撑到现在?近期有很多投资朋友加到我,说道他之前的亏损故事,老师都替他觉得可惜,那么多资金就让他盲目的操作,亏的所剩无几。其实市场上,像这样的朋友有很多,方法不对,不喜欢带止损,说实话,这样的操作即便今天你赚了很多,但是如果行情一旦出现单边行情,跟你的单子是反方向,那很可能的概率就是,你所有的努力及可能就是一场空,甚至连本金都有可能搭上。所以我们做交易一定要遵守市场。不要觉得市场的钱那么好赚,如果每个人都能赚到,那且不是个个都可以发家致富,都可以走向华尔街,反之为什么还有人天天亏损呢?好好想想吧!

Yiheng Lunjin:10.28黄金高位畜力是多头的爆发吗?987 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605434

Yiheng's Discussion on Gold - Gold MarketTrend analysis and operational suggestions:

4小时二次探高承压回落,此前的阴吞阳的阴K线高点未能突破,形成二次受压蓄势下行,但是在行情多次下探时,受到1785-1783一线支撑后都出现反弹回升的动作,所以今日需要继续关注下方的支撑位,或许行情会进一步收缩震荡,维持在区间内拉锯。但还是要结合形态灵活应对,所以这样的行情,更加考验进场点位了持仓耐心。反复洗盘是近期的主格调。那么对于今日的操作思路是如何呢?4小时目前暂时还处于上升通道中运行,下轨未完全失守,但留意欧盘能否启稳回升,若欧盘下探回升收复失地,则短线会重新上升摸高,形成隔日转阳收失地的循环走法。亚欧盘重点留意1785-1783一线的防守,下探后守住则尝试看多。跌破再调整思路。

reference resourcesthinkingone: First rebound1807-1809Short selling, stop loss1813, Objective1801-1795Nearby;

reference resourcesthinkingtwo周一至周三多次提示,Step back1785-1783Long on the front line, stop loss1779, Objective1793-1800附近;此单已经验证3次反弹利润,今日亦恒建议继续布局!此单不破思路就不变。

reference resourcesIdea 3若强势回踩至1770-1768Long on the front line, stop loss1764, Objective1777-1785-1793Nearby;

Experience welfare: For friends who are added to Teacher Yiheng(zyh168zz)Yiheng TeamCan be provided for free based on the current market situation3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength. In the future, free push can be provided with screenshots of the actual warehouse(A set of practical tactics

Yiheng Lunjin:10.28黄金高位畜力是多头的爆发吗?933 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605434

Yiheng Lunjin - Analysis of crude oil market trend and operational suggestions:

4小时进入局部修正,布林道轻微开始收口,以时间换空间的横向整理,下轨收口后的压力位上提至82.2-82.4附近。上轨的压力还是在周初高点,短线开始缩量。整理之后短线还会进一步去慢性下跌,加之高位的形成M顶,有意愿引导行情走出大周期回踩修复的意愿,所以今日建议反弹做空为主,回踩受到支撑企稳可理性操作多单。

Reference idea 1:First rebound82.2-82.4Short on the front line, stop loss82.8, Objective81.6-81.0Nearby;

Reference idea 2:Strong rebound to83.5-83.7Short on the front line, stop loss84.1, Objective82.9-81.4-80.5Nearby;

Reference idea three:Strong step back79.8-79.6Long on the front line, stop loss79.2, Objective80.4-80.9-81.5Nearby;

The above content is for reference only. Every day, Heng Lunjin's Moments will provide me with tips on the current market situation, operational ideas, and current price lists. If you need to see the suggestions, you can read them yourself. No charge

Yiheng Lunjin:10.28黄金高位畜力是多头的爆发吗?661 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1605434

Speaking from the bottom of my heart:The spot market is different from other gold markets.Financing.Capital is crucial for news management. Without professionals to analyze news and have a relative level of market technology analysis, how many individual investors will not lose money if they enter the market recklessly? But after losing money, we need to find a way. As the saying goes, good failure is the mother of success. In fact, most of us have done business and similar investments, and we have not said that when we first started, we went so smoothly and successfully. I believe that including you who are reading this article now, in the initial stage of doing business, we must have suffered from the ravages of reality, but later because we spent enough time researching. Find ways to do a good job in your business, constantly absorb new information, constantly absorb advice from others, and constantly learn, in order to achieve your current achievements. Similarly, making spot investments is the same. Without entering the market, one is always the winner. Only through the continuous process of profit and loss in the market, can one reflect on their own shortcomings, summarize them, and then correct them is the most important core. In fact, the market is not scary, what's scary is that you're afraid of it. So don't be afraid of the market. If you are not very satisfied with your current order making techniques or your profit and loss ratio, you can come to find Yiheng. Perhaps my advice and theoretical transmission can help you improve your unique self? Isn't there a turning point in this state? So, regardless of whether the viewpoint and strategy of the article are consistent with everyone's opinions or not, everyone can find and explore and learn together with me!

This article is written by Gold Crude Oil Analyst(Yi Heng Lun Jin)(zyh168zz)Exclusive planning, thank you to the readers for their love and support of Yiheng's article. I hope everyone can gain some insights and insights from Yiheng's article!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list