Post a new post
Open the left side

Yiheng Lunjin:10.4本周非农重磅来袭,能否推助黄金上涨?

[Copy Link]
526 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
     Article Summary:2021year10Month Number4Novice FriedgoldWhat common sense do you need to know?10.4黄金单子被套怎么解套?10.4What is the layout of this week's golden medium and long term?10.4foreign exchangeIs the gold trend still bearish?10.4黄金为何大涨?10.4本周大非农怎么看?10.4What is the impact of the rise and fall of the US dollar on gold?

Yiheng Lunjin:10.4本周非农重磅来袭,能否推助黄金上涨?41 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604904

Yiheng Lunjin:10.4本周非农重磅来袭,能否推助黄金上涨?401 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604904

国庆小假期,祝各位玩的开心玩的愉快!那么一周的行情过去了,你是否算过自己在本周把握多少利润或者亏损多少呢?那么亦恒带领所有的学员,及外盘指导的朋友,都是赚的盆满钵满的利润。总之本周黄金crude oil操作策略及现价单记录都沉陷在表格之中,我们做每一单都要做到,有根有据,让一些亏损的朋友或者做单不理想的朋友,找回自信。每当我看到自己的客户能够稳定的赚钱,亦恒也替,她,他,们开心,亦恒认为赚钱需要节奏,做单需要实力,可以说不管行情怎么走,到达我们提前预判的做单位置,出现KThe line shape and structural signals can also generate corresponding stable profits from it, with a probability of winning up to 100%75-85之上。反之就目前为止老师给出的建议,以及来询问思路的朋友,整体依旧是获利的。这也更让老师相信付出和回报是成正比的,总算没有辜负自己多年来沉浸于,现货市场的研究和做出的努力。

综合而言本周所有的操作及做单,整体来算,总共操作15Single, stop loss1Single, comprehensive profit120Point, stop loss7A point, then it's earning120-7=113A point, then the primary standard is11300USD, exchange for RMB is72830元。如果一个月的积累呢?或者更长的时间呢?可想而知的利润增长。那么言归正传,周末来临各位也好好休息一下,下周我们再接再厉。对于后市需要指导的朋友,或者,需要实时建议,以及,现价喊单体验的朋友,都可以前来咨询。

亦恒论金——全天在线指导(zyh168zz

Yiheng Lunjin:10.4本周非农重磅来袭,能否推助黄金上涨?399 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604904

Yiheng's Discussion on Gold - Gold MarketTrend analysis and operational suggestions:

黄金近期处于震荡下跌的走势当中,今日最低跌至1721,黄金在日线三连阴之后,月线收官黄金美盘的暴涨40美元,说是意外也是情理之中,也是亦恒我提前预测之内,九月跌幅超过100美元,走势反弹修正就不那么意外,黄金日线首次收阳,MACD日线依然处于死叉状态,黄金短期的上涨只是反弹修正,最终还是偏空头,但是黄金这次反弹空间较大,有拉升继续上涨的趋势,但时间点还没有到位,所以行情回归前期的震荡区间,所以我们首先关注,黄金上方1765-1770区间的压力位,不破黄金依旧偏空,下方黄金关注1743.1745压力位转换支撑位,

reference resourcesthinkingone:白盘反弹1764-1766Short selling, stop loss1770, Objective1758-1750-1745Nearby;

reference resourcesthinkingSecond:Strong rebound1776-1778Short selling, stop loss1782, Objective1770-1760-1755Nearby;

reference resourcesIdea 3Strong step back1743-1745Long, stop loss1738, Objective1752-1760-1765Nearby;

Experience welfare: For friends who are added to Teacher Yiheng(zyh168zz)Yiheng TeamCan be provided for free based on the current market situation3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength. In the future, free push can be provided with screenshots of the actual warehouse(A set of practical tactics

Yiheng Lunjin:10.4本周非农重磅来袭,能否推助黄金上涨?310 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604904

Yiheng Lunjin - Analysis of crude oil market trend and operational suggestions:

4小时冲高回落大阴线回撤,相对于此前的慢涨,昨日回吐的空间比上行的空间大,直接回吐周初两个交易日的上涨空间,将周一的跳空高开空间尽数回吐,目前回撤回补跳空缺口。而结合小周期上涨三浪的尾部,目前进入调整A浪,今日会继续延续,而短线操作则是依托76.68高点做防守,反弹之后继续看空,

reference resources思路一First rebound76.4-76.6Short selling, stop loss77.0, Objective75.8-75.0-74.5Nearby;

reference resourcesthinkingSecond:First step back74.5-74.3Long, stop loss73.9, Objective75.1-75.7Nearby;

reference resourcesIdea 3Strong step back73.3-73.1Long, stop loss72.6, Objective73.9-74.6-75.2Nearby;

The above content is for reference only. Every day, Heng Lunjin's Moments will provide me with tips on the current market situation, operational ideas, and current price lists. If you need to see the suggestions, you can read them yourself. No charge

Yiheng Lunjin:10.4本周非农重磅来袭,能否推助黄金上涨?20 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604904

Speaking from the bottom of my heart:The spot market is different from other gold markets.Financing.Capital is crucial for news management. Without professionals to analyze news and have a relative level of market technology analysis, how many individual investors will not lose money if they enter the market recklessly? But after losing money, we need to find a way. As the saying goes, good failure is the mother of success. In fact, most of us have done business and similar investments, and we have not said that when we first started, we went so smoothly and successfully. I believe that including you who are reading this article now, in the initial stage of doing business, we must have suffered from the ravages of reality, but later because we spent enough time researching. Find ways to do a good job in your business, constantly absorb new information, constantly absorb advice from others, and constantly learn, in order to achieve your current achievements. Similarly, making spot investments is the same. Without entering the market, one is always the winner. Only through the continuous process of profit and loss in the market, can one reflect on their own shortcomings, summarize them, and then correct them is the most important core. In fact, the market is not scary, what's scary is that you're afraid of it. So don't be afraid of the market. If you are not very satisfied with your current order making techniques or your profit and loss ratio, you can come to find Yiheng. Perhaps my advice and theoretical transmission can help you improve your unique self? Isn't there a turning point in this state? So, regardless of whether the viewpoint and strategy of the article are consistent with everyone's opinions or not, everyone can find and explore and learn together with me!

This article is written by Gold Crude Oil Analyst(Yi Heng Lun Jin)(zyh168zz)Exclusive planning, thank you to the readers for their love and support of Yiheng's article. I hope everyone can gain some insights and insights from Yiheng's article!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list