Post a new post
Open the left side

Yiheng Lunjin:9.28黄金原油最新行情走势分析,后市还会涨吗?

[Copy Link]
242 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
     Article Summary:2021year9Month Number28Novice FriedgoldWhat common sense do you need to know?9.28黄金单子被套怎么解套?9.28What is the layout of this week's golden medium and long term?9.28黄金低位区间震荡怎么布局?9.28foreign exchangeIs the gold trend still bearish?9.28crude oil多头继续上攻本周还会跌吗?9.28美联储及欧洲央行多名官员讲话对黄金有什么影响?

Yiheng Lunjin:9.28黄金原油最新行情走势分析,后市还会涨吗?18 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604818

周一行情回顾:黄金早间开盘与1749一线,开始横盘整理。随后反弹走高至1760一线受压回落,我们早间多单因此获利出局!因亦恒老师周末两天文章,技术面分析图上明确给到思路,做空为主。所以接近1763-1765短压附近多单都需要根据当下情况选择落袋为安。那么在黄金行情受压的情况下,开始走回落走势,我们空单果断入场,最终空单稳健拿下8个点的利润。当行情延续下跌时,我们选择观望等待,随后行情触碰1744一线反弹回升,那么在结合技术面以及辅助指标,日内短线给出的结论就是出区间震荡行情,所以我们就按照区间震荡走法高空低多去操作,随后多单再次跟进反弹之中,止盈7个点出局!

对于原油方面的单子:早间的高开高走,突破上周五的高点,顾顺势通知布局多单,当行情反弹延续时多单获利出局!因接近日线级别的前期高点,为防止赶顶随时下跌的风险。所以稳健获利。一天的行情轻轻松松结束,我们一直走在稳健盈利的前线,你却浑然不知?这就是距离。

Overall: Monday's overall operation,4Single, no stop loss order, intraday return:5+6+8+7=26A point, then the primary standard is2600USD, exchangeMRBnamely16789元。那么如果一周呢?一个月呢?可想而知。所以对于后市需要指导的朋友,或者,需要实时建议,以及,现价喊单体验3Dear friends, you can come for consultation.

亦恒论金——全天在线指导(yhlj868

Yiheng Lunjin:9.28黄金原油最新行情走势分析,后市还会涨吗?185 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604818

Yiheng's Discussion on Gold - Gold MarketTrend analysis and operational suggestions:

4小时,形成台阶下行通道,此前一直维持在下行趋势线形成反抽确认后再承压的走法,而上周的高点1787是本周的空头临界点,也是下行趋势线的防守点,此位之下,短线维持反弹高空主思路,若突破再去调整思路即可!目前伴随边整理,边修正的震荡下跌走法,一步一回头,点位为王,趋势为次。在震荡中寻求短线机会。

reference resourcesthinkingone: First rebound1763-1765Short selling, stop loss1769, Objective1757-1751Nearby;

reference resourcesthinkingSecond:Strong rebound1775-1777Short on the front line, stop loss1781, Objective1770-1764-1756Nearby;

reference resourcesIdea 3First step back1748-1746Long on the front line, stop loss1742, Objective1754-1760Nearby;

Experience welfare: For friends who are added to Teacher Yiheng(yhlj868)Yiheng TeamCan be provided for free based on the current market situation3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength. In the future, free push can be provided with screenshots of the actual warehouse(A set of practical tactics

Yiheng Lunjin:9.28黄金原油最新行情走势分析,后市还会涨吗?247 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604818

Yiheng Lunjin - Analysis of crude oil market trend and operational suggestions:

4小时,上周五再进行了尾部放量上涨,目前处于浪形态延伸的推动上涨,处于小周期第三浪上涨的尾浪,以69.30做起涨点来算的话,空间已经得到释放,再接近76.0-77.0一带阻力会比较强,结合日线的双顶构造。本周短线大概率会伴随冲高回落的走法。当然,目前短线逼空慢涨中,保守得仍是右侧交易,等待冲高收低形态出现后再布局。

综合而言:今日原油操作思路上亦恒论金建议,回踩做多为主,反弹做空为辅。上方关注75.5-75.7一线,那么下方关注73.3-73.1Support.

Reference idea 1:First rebound75.5-75.7Short selling, stop loss76.1, Objective74.9-74.0-73.5Nearby;

Reference idea 2:First step back73.3-73.1Long, stop loss72.7, Objective73.9-74.6Nearby;

The above content is for reference only. Every day, Heng Lunjin's Moments will provide me with tips on the current market situation, operational ideas, and current price lists. If you need to see the suggestions, you can read them yourself. No charge

Yiheng Lunjin:9.28黄金原油最新行情走势分析,后市还会涨吗?547 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604818

Speaking from the bottom of my heart:The spot market is different from other gold markets.Financing.Capital is crucial for news management. Without professionals to analyze news and have a relative level of market technology analysis, how many individual investors will not lose money if they enter the market recklessly? But after losing money, we need to find a way. As the saying goes, good failure is the mother of success. In fact, most of us have done business and similar investments, and we have not said that when we first started, we went so smoothly and successfully. I believe that including you who are reading this article now, in the initial stage of doing business, we must have suffered from the ravages of reality, but later because we spent enough time researching. Find ways to do a good job in your business, constantly absorb new information, constantly absorb advice from others, and constantly learn, in order to achieve your current achievements. Similarly, making spot investments is the same. Without entering the market, one is always the winner. Only through the continuous process of profit and loss in the market, can one reflect on their own shortcomings, summarize them, and then correct them is the most important core. In fact, the market is not scary, what's scary is that you're afraid of it. So don't be afraid of the market. If you are not very satisfied with your current order making techniques or your profit and loss ratio, you can come to find Yiheng. Perhaps my advice and theoretical transmission can help you improve your unique self? Isn't there a turning point in this state? So, regardless of whether the viewpoint and strategy of the article are consistent with everyone's opinions or not, everyone can find and explore and learn together with me!

This article is written by Gold Crude Oil Analyst(Yi Heng Lun Jin)(yhlj868)Exclusive planning, thank you to the readers for their love and support of Yiheng's article. I hope everyone can gain some insights and insights from Yiheng's article!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list