Post a new post
Open the left side

Yiheng Lunjin:9.27黄金原油最新走势分析及操作技巧。

[Copy Link]
268 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
     Article Summary:2021year9Month Number27Novice FriedgoldWhat common sense do you need to know?9.27黄金单子被套怎么解套?9.27What is the layout of this week's golden medium and long term?9.27黄金区间震荡后市如何布局?9.27foreign exchangeIs the gold trend still bearish?9.27crude oil多头继续上攻本周还会涨吗?9.27黄金多空怎么看?后市看涨看跌?

Yiheng Lunjin:9.27黄金原油最新走势分析及操作技巧。821 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604815

For the current market, many investment friends are in a loss making state, but they are unwilling to accept it. Day after day, year after year, they still cannot find a clue. Intermittent losses have made their lives worse and worse, even borrowing money to make a living. What belief has sustained you until now? Recently, many investment friends have added me and told me about his previous loss stories. The teachers all feel regretful for him. With so much capital, he blindly operated and lost very little. In fact, there are many friends in the market who don't like to use stop losses in the right way. To be honest, even if you make a lot of money today, if there is a unilateral trend in the market and it is in the opposite direction of your order, the probability is that all your efforts may be in vain, and even the principal may be caught. So we must comply with the market when doing transactions. Don't think the money in the market is so easy to make. If everyone can make it, not everyone can get rich and go to Wall Street. On the contrary, why do people still lose money every day? Think it over!

其实我们做交易,首先要看趋势,其次看点位,最后是时间。我们强调的是对行情的理解和观察。无论操作的是对还是错,都必须做到有根有据,有操作的理由,一旦有理由的操作,无论对错及时检讨,这才是真正投资,否则,都只会沦为-du-博。所以各位在做交易的时候一定要遵守市场,做好风控措施,合理开仓。那么言归正传,对于后市需要指导的朋友,或者,需要实时建议以及现价喊单体验的朋友,都可以前来咨询。

亦恒论金——全天在线指导(yhlj868

Yiheng Lunjin:9.27黄金原油最新走势分析及操作技巧。937 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604815

Yiheng's Discussion on Gold - Gold MarketTrend analysis and operational suggestions:

4小时,形成台阶下行通道,此前一直维持在下行趋势线形成反抽确认后再承压的走法,而上周的高点1787是本周的空头临界点,也是下行趋势线的防守点,此位之下,短线维持反弹高空主思路,若突破再去调整思路即可!目前伴随边整理,边修正的震荡下跌走法,一步一回头,点位为王,趋势为次。在震荡中寻求短线机会。

reference resourcesthinkingone: First rebound1763-1765Short selling, stop loss1769, Objective1757-1751Nearby;

reference resourcesthinkingSecond:Strong rebound1775-1777Short on the front line, stop loss1781, Objective1770-1764-1756Nearby;

reference resourcesIdea 3First step back1748-1746Long on the front line, stop loss1742, Objective1754-1760Nearby;

Experience welfare: For friends who are added to Teacher Yiheng(yhlj868)Yiheng TeamCan be provided for free based on the current market situation3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength. In the future, free push can be provided with screenshots of the actual warehouse(A set of practical tactics

Yiheng Lunjin:9.27黄金原油最新走势分析及操作技巧。399 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604815

Yiheng Lunjin - Analysis of crude oil market trend and operational suggestions:

4小时,上周五再进行了尾部放量上涨,目前处于浪形态延伸的推动上涨,处于小周期第三浪上涨的尾浪,以69.30做起涨点来算的话,空间已经得到释放,再接近76.0-77.0一带阻力会比较强,结合日线的双顶构造。本周短线大概率会伴随冲高回落的走法。当然,目前短线逼空慢涨中,保守得仍是右侧交易,等待冲高收低形态出现后再布局。

综合而言:今日原油操作思路上亦恒论金建议,回踩做多为主,反弹做空为辅。上方关注75.3-75.5一线,那么下方关注73.3-73.1Support.

Reference idea 1:First rebound75.3-75.5Short selling, stop loss75.9, Objective74.7-74.0-73.5Nearby;

Reference idea 2:First step back73.3-73.1Long, stop loss72.7, Objective73.9-74.6Nearby;

The above content is for reference only. Every day, Heng Lunjin's Moments will provide me with tips on the current market situation, operational ideas, and current price lists. If you need to see the suggestions, you can read them yourself. No charge

Yiheng Lunjin:9.27黄金原油最新走势分析及操作技巧。890 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604815

Speaking from the bottom of my heart:The spot market is different from other gold markets.Financing.Capital is crucial for news management. Without professionals to analyze news and have a relative level of market technology analysis, how many individual investors will not lose money if they enter the market recklessly? But after losing money, we need to find a way. As the saying goes, good failure is the mother of success. In fact, most of us have done business and similar investments, and we have not said that when we first started, we went so smoothly and successfully. I believe that including you who are reading this article now, in the initial stage of doing business, we must have suffered from the ravages of reality, but later because we spent enough time researching. Find ways to do a good job in your business, constantly absorb new information, constantly absorb advice from others, and constantly learn, in order to achieve your current achievements. Similarly, making spot investments is the same. Without entering the market, one is always the winner. Only through the continuous process of profit and loss in the market, can one reflect on their own shortcomings, summarize them, and then correct them is the most important core. In fact, the market is not scary, what's scary is that you're afraid of it. So don't be afraid of the market. If you are not very satisfied with your current order making techniques or your profit and loss ratio, you can come to find Yiheng. Perhaps my advice and theoretical transmission can help you improve your unique self? Isn't there a turning point in this state? So, regardless of whether the viewpoint and strategy of the article are consistent with everyone's opinions or not, everyone can find and explore and learn together with me!

This article is written by Gold Crude Oil Analyst(Yi Heng Lun Jin)(yhlj868)Exclusive planning, thank you to the readers for their love and support of Yiheng's article. I hope everyone can gain some insights and insights from Yiheng's article!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list