Post a new post
Open the left side

Bowang Lunjin:9.17黄金空头持续下跌,后市能否绝地求生?

[Copy Link]
473 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Abstract of Bowang's article on gold:2021year9Month Number17Novice FriedgoldWhat common sense do you need to know?9.17Will gold continue to fall today?9.17How to solve the problem of multiple gold single bed covers?9.17What is the layout of this week's golden medium and long term?9.17How to layout the London Gold Short Line?9.17foreign exchangeIs the gold trend bullish or bearish?9.17crude oilWill the market continue to rise after trend analysis?9.17Why did gold plummet?

Bowang Lunjin:9.17黄金空头持续下跌,后市能否绝地求生?126 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604686
Bowang Lunjin:9.17黄金空头持续下跌,后市能否绝地求生?645 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604686

Thursday Market Review:Gold fell under pressure due to the continued overnight decline. Early rebound, high touch1795The first line of pressure level, followed by a fluctuating decline, and we short orders based on the overnight neckline support level1795On the first line, the market has broken through, so the conversion pressure level supported must be flexibly applied, and ultimately the short order will stop the profit1782-1780Nearby; Because at that time1780The level support is still effective, so short orders choose to stop earning and exit! So, as the market approaches the European market period, the repeated trend of low positions clearly gives a strong signal of short positions, and there is a willingness to break down in the future market. Therefore, we continue to1782.8Short gold on the first line, stop loss1788Subsequently, the market quickly broke through in an instant1780On the first line, continue to decline, short orders profit again and exit! Overall income two wave short orders23Points,

For the crude oil order, we still considered it in the morning73.1-73.3The first line is a large cycle236The second highest point is located, so relying on the overnight approach, we continue to short to prevent rapid fluctuations in the market from leading to short selling. Therefore, in the morning, the market structure and the selection of indicators showed signs of rebound fatigue. Subsequently, the market fluctuated and fell, driving the moving average down. Our empty order ultimately ended the day's market in a perfect way. This is the rhythm.

Overall: Thursday's overall operation,3Single, unstop loss order, intraday return:11+12+7=30A point, then the primary standard is3000USD, exchangeMRBnamely19369Yuan. So what if it's a week? How about a month? It can be imagined. So for friends who need guidance in the future, or who need real-time advice, as well as friends who need a current price ordering experience, they can come for consultation.

Bowang Lunjin, all-day online guidance(bwang186

Bowang Lunjin:9.17黄金空头持续下跌,后市能否绝地求生?857 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604686

Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold - Gold MarketTrend analysis and operational suggestions:

Due to the impact of data in the fluctuating range pattern of gold, the market has fallen below1780Supported by frontline checkpoints, the decline rapidly continued, with the lowest point falling to1745Frontline. So for such a unilateral market, it is mainly driven by the recent rebound in US bond yields and the short selling after short-term consolidation, with the daily trend showing a trend of rising and falling; Objectively speaking, the daily line still maintains a downward trend, so today and Friday, I personally prefer to rebound and continue to be short oriented, focusing on retracement1745The trend supported by nearby large cycles can choose to be shorter.

reference resourcesthinkingone: First rebound1764-1766Short on the front line, stop loss1770, Objective1758-1751Nearby;

reference resourcesthinkingSecond:Strong rebound1775-1777Short on the front line, stop loss1781, Objective1769-1763-1755Nearby;

reference resourcesIdea 3First step back on the large cycle support position1746-1745Short and long on the first line, stop loss1740, Objective1752-1759-1765Nearby;

Experience benefits: Friends who have been added to Teacher Bowang Lunjin(bwang186Bo Wang's Discussion on GoldCan be provided for free based on the current market situation3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength. In the future, free push can be provided with screenshots of the actual warehouse(A set of practical tactics

Bowang Lunjin:9.17黄金空头持续下跌,后市能否绝地求生?775 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604686

Bowang's Discussion on Gold - Analysis of the Trend of Crude Oil Market and Operational Suggestions:

4Chronically pressing upward movement with hours, breaking through69.6Afterwards, the local box range was also broken through, extending to push the small cycle upward wave shape, and the support of the medium rail was also a breakthrough point for the downward trend line. Therefore, from the perspective of the small cycle shape alone, there were more short-term fluctuations, and in the future, if you want to turn down, unless accompanied by a rise, fall, or fall below69.6It will only be confirmed later, so today Bowang personally suggests that the main focus should be on going long with a rebound and going short, with a focus on the following areas71.2-71.0First line structural support, second focus on neckline69.8-69.6Frontline support. Follow Above73.3-73.5Whether there will be a bullish signal in the future due to the secondary high point of the first line large cycle requires a lot of choices at this position.

reference resourcesthinkingone: First step back to71.2-71.0Long nearby, stop loss70.6, Objective71.8-72.5-73.3Nearby,

reference resourcesthinkingSecond:Strong step back69.8-69.6Long on the front line, stop loss69.0, Objective70.5-71.3-72.8Nearby;

reference resourcesIdea 3First rebound73.3-73.5Short selling, stop loss73.9, Objective72.8-72.0-71.3Nearby;

The above content is for reference only. Bo Wang is discussing gold. Every day, my friend circle will provide me with feedback on the current market situation, operational ideas, and current price lists. If you need advice, you can read it yourself. No charge

Bowang Lunjin:9.17黄金空头持续下跌,后市能否绝地求生?485 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604686

The order is in hand, and I can't let it go in my heart. Locking the warehouse is not a long-term solution! For friends who have difficulty grasping the solution points, you can contact Bowang himself. If you sincerely solve, Bowang will definitely help!

Recently, due to market factors, there has been a lot of uncertainty. Therefore, without strict stop loss measures in operation, orders may be firmly trapped by the market. So, as a friend who has been covered, I think it's still necessary to reflect on my order making methods and improve a good trading system as soon as possible. Otherwise, the excess funds will eventually be swallowed up by the market. There is another investment friend who always looks at the market rising too high when making orders, so he goes short, and if he falls too much, he feels like he is about to rebound. However, they overlooked the position of the market, and when the market continued to move forward, they were trapped! So, when making orders, we focus on methods and strategies, rather than blindly following the trend. The correct order making still needs to be judged based on current trends and acted upon accordingly.

Therefore, I would like to remind everyone that in order to survive on this investment path in the long term, one must be a good trader. Only by breaking some bad habits can one better improve oneself. Bowang often mentions the issue of stop loss, emphasizing repeatedly that when making orders, it is necessary to strictly carry a stop loss, even without a stop loss, and not forget to carry a stop loss. Because when making orders, controlling positions can avoid psychological and psychological issues of fear. Even if the market doesn't go well and hits me with a stop loss, I won't lose much and won't cause any damage. We can roll the soil forever. Isn't it the same principle to keep the green mountains and not be afraid of burning without firewood? There is no talk of recovering losses on the principal. Many times, when you make a small loss order and wait and see, you choose to enter and recover the loss based on market trends and indicator patterns, but you tend to take chances,duDou, Shi, squat, guard. When the bad market is delayed and the funds are more and more tied, it is only then that I realize how important it is to strictly enforce stop losses.

So you need to find a solution in a timely manner and handle it in a timely manner in order to be safe and worry free. Otherwise, if the market intensifies in real time, your psychology will also have to endure torment and suffering every day and night.  If you want to solve the problem, you can consult Bowang. Since the student has found me, there will definitely be difficulties, and I will do my best to help (him) (her), after all, everyone's money is not easily earned by strong winds. Teachers will also cherish this opportunity to meet and know each other.

Bowang Lunjin:9.17黄金空头持续下跌,后市能否绝地求生?870 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604686

Speaking from the bottom of my heart:The spot market is different from other gold markets.Financing.Capital is crucial for news management. Without professionals to analyze news and have a relative level of market technology analysis, how many individual investors will not lose money if they enter the market recklessly? But after losing money, we need to find a way. As the saying goes, good failure is the mother of success. In fact, most of us have done business and similar investments, and we have not said that when we first started, we went so smoothly and successfully. I believe that including you who are reading this article now, in the initial stage of doing business, we must have suffered from the ravages of reality, but later because we spent enough time researching. Find ways to do a good job in your business, constantly absorb new information, constantly absorb advice from others, and constantly learn, in order to achieve your current achievements. Similarly, making spot investments is the same. Without entering the market, one is always the winner. Only through the continuous process of profit and loss in the market, can one reflect on their own shortcomings, summarize them, and then correct them is the most important core. In fact, the market is not scary, what's scary is that you're afraid of it. So don't be afraid of the market. If you are not very satisfied with your current order making techniques or your profit and loss ratio, you can come to find Bowang Lunjin. Perhaps my advice and theoretical transmission can help you improve your unique self? Isn't there a turning point in this state? So regardless of whether the viewpoint and strategy of the article are consistent with everyone or not, everyone can find Bowang and I to discuss and learn together!

This article is written by the team of gold and crude oil analysts (Bowang Lunjin)(bwang186)Exclusive planning, thank you to the readers for their love and support of Bowang's article. I hope everyone can gain some insights and insights from Bowang's article!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list