Post a new post
Open the left side

Bowang Lunjin:9.11黄金大趋势空头已定,后市做空才是主导。

[Copy Link]
418 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  Abstract of Bowang's article on gold:2021year9Month Number11Novice FriedgoldWhat common sense do you need to know?9.11下周黄金还会涨吗?9.11How to solve the problem of gold long empty bedding?9.11crude oil大趋势还会跌吗?9.11How to layout the golden medium and long term line?9.11伦敦金短线如何操作?9.11foreign exchangeWill the gold trend continue to be bearish?9.11原油宽松震荡下周一还会延续吗?

Bowang Lunjin:9.11黄金大趋势空头已定,后市做空才是主导。301 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604604

For the current market, many investment friends are in a loss making state, but they are unwilling to accept it. Day after day, year after year, they still cannot find a clue. Intermittent losses have made their lives worse and worse, even borrowing money to make a living. What belief has sustained you until now? Recently, many investment friends have added me and told me about his previous loss stories. The teachers all feel regretful for him. With so much capital, he blindly operated and lost very little. In fact, there are many friends in the market who don't like to use stop losses in the right way. To be honest, even if you make a lot of money today, if there is a unilateral trend in the market and it is in the opposite direction of your order, the probability is that all your efforts may be in vain, and even the principal may be caught. So we must comply with the market when doing transactions. Don't think the money in the market is so easy to make. If everyone can make it, not everyone can get rich and go to Wall Street. On the contrary, why do people still lose money every day? Think it over!

下周有哪些消息面会影响黄金走势?黄金从高回落下周一还会延续低位震荡吗?

对于昨日而言,黄金早间开盘1792Nearby, the market opened with a volatile recovery and then came to a halt, causing the bulls to rise in one fell swoop1803The first line only came to a halt, and with the recommendation of time and the willingness to suppress it, gold also experienced a volatile decline, causing bears to fall in one fell swoop1787On the front line, until the end.

那么对于当下而言,Why is gold experiencing another decline? In fact, for this situation, at the end of the day, one of them is the marketDue to the Federal Reserve of Australia's insistence on reducing bond purchases, the market's dovish expectations have been adjusted, and the Federal Reserve has become hawkish. It is likely that gold will find it difficult to maintain its high level, and the low rebound of the US dollar will put pressure on gold.

The second is thatIn the severe situation of the epidemicIt is not as serious as the market had previously feared, therefore, the overall market still maintains a certain level of optimism towards economic recovery, which has led to a rise in the US dollar, and therefore, gold has also been heavily suppressed. Although the Federal Reserve still maintains a great optimism about interest rate hikes, and in recent times, many Fed officials have also leaned towards hawkish speeches, these reasons may further stimulate market short selling, and gold may once again experience a sharp decline in this regard1760-1750-Regions are also not impossible, so please be cautious when dealing with them.

综合而言,下周博旺我大趋势思路还是看空的意愿多一些,所以建议各位还是围绕做空为主,特别是持有高位1827-1830附近中长线持有的朋友,注意减仓持有对的单子,让盈利空间发挥最大化。那么对于下周一日内单来说,首先再次关注1798-1800Can we return to the checkpoint? If not1800Above, then short selling can be done based on technical analysis!

Bowang Lunjin:9.11黄金大趋势空头已定,后市做空才是主导。110 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604604

Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold - Gold MarketTrend analysis and operational suggestions:

From gold4HLooking at the hourly chart, gold has fallen below the upward trend line and is beginning to continuously explore new lows. The overall trend of gold is bearish. From the moving average perspective,KLine inMA30andMA5Below, andKLine away fromMA30,This indicates that the gold trend is bearish. combineMACDIn terms of indicators,DIFFLine andDEAA dead cross appears on the zero axis, and the momentum column of bears gradually strengthens. The downward space for bears is opened up. As multiple indicators of gold are pointing towards bears, the resonance signal is obvious. It is recommended that gold consider rebounding to near the pressure level to short.

reference resourcesthinkingone: First rebound1798-1800Near empty, stop loss1804, Objective1792-1785-1780Nearby;

reference resourcesthinkingSecond:Strong rebound1807-1819Short nearby, stop loss1813.5, Objective1802-1793-1780Nearby;

reference resourcesIdea 3First step back1782-1780Long nearby, stop loss1766, Objective1789-1795Nearby;

Experience benefits: Friends who have been added to Teacher Bowang Lunjin(bwang186Bo Wang's Discussion on GoldCan be provided for free based on the current market situation3Call for orders at the current price to verify your strength. In the future, free push can be provided with screenshots of the actual warehouse(A set of practical tactics

Bowang Lunjin:9.11黄金大趋势空头已定,后市做空才是主导。405 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604604

Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold - Crude Oil MarketTrend analysis and operational suggestions:

about4小时拉动布林道收口进入震荡,昨日从底轨反抽至上轨局部震荡。4小时的结构暂时进入箱体区间拉锯震荡,反复且单边延续不足,均线指标也是凌乱发散,通常在选择方向之前会进入一段时间的拉锯震荡期。目前就是震荡拉锯期。短线更加考验进场点位和持仓耐心。 综上而言,今日操作思路上博旺建议以反弹做空为主,回踩做多为辅,上方短期关注69.7-69.9一线压制,其次关注70.5-70.6一线相邻,新高,双头阻力,下方短期关注67.2.2-67.0Frontline support.

reference resourcesthinkingoneFirst rebound69.7-69.9Short selling, stop loss70.4, Objective69.1-68.5-67.8Nearby;

reference resourcesthinkingSecond:Strong rebound70.5-70.7一线,双头压力位,做空,止损71.1, Objective69.8-69.1-68.5Nearby;

reference resources思路三:First step back68.35-68.1Long, stop loss67.8, Objective69.0-69.7Nearby;

以上内容仅供参考,博旺论金每一天朋友圈都会给出,关注,的朋友推送我对当下行情的看法和操作思路以及现价单等提示,需要看建议的自行去看就可以了。不收费、

Bowang Lunjin:9.11黄金大趋势空头已定,后市做空才是主导。863 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604604

The order is in hand, and I can't let it go in my heart. Locking the warehouse is not a long-term solution! For friends who have difficulty grasping the solution points, you can contact Bowang himself. If you sincerely solve, Bowang will definitely help!

Recently, due to market factors, there has been a lot of uncertainty. Therefore, without strict stop loss measures in operation, orders may be firmly trapped by the market. So, as a friend who has been covered, I think it's still necessary to reflect on my order making methods and improve a good trading system as soon as possible. Otherwise, the excess funds will eventually be swallowed up by the market. There is another investment friend who always looks at the market rising too high when making orders, so he goes short, and if he falls too much, he feels like he is about to rebound. However, they overlooked the position of the market, and when the market continued to move forward, they were trapped! So, when making orders, we focus on methods and strategies, rather than blindly following the trend. The correct order making still needs to be judged based on current trends and acted upon accordingly.

Therefore, it is important to remind everyone that in order to survive on this investment path in the long term, one must be a good trader. Changing some bad habits is the key to better self-improvement. What Bowang Taste mentioned is the issue of stop loss. Over and over again, it has been emphasized that when placing an order, it is important to strictly adhere to the stop loss policy, even without the stop loss policy, and not forget to include it. Because controlling positions well during trading can avoid psychological and psychological issues of fear. Even if the market doesn't go as planned and hits me with a stop loss, I won't lose much and won't cause any physical or emotional damage. We can roll up the soil. Isn't it the same principle to keep the green mountains and not be afraid of burning without firewood? There is no talk of recovering losses with the principal. Many times, orders that are put in can be sold out at a small loss, but when you choose to enter the market and recover losses based on market trends and indicator forms, you have a mentality of taking chances to do so,duDou, Shi, squat, guard. When the bad market is delayed and the funds are more and more tied, it is only then that I realize how important it is to strictly enforce stop losses.

So you need to find a solution in a timely manner and handle it in a timely manner in order to be safe and worry free. Otherwise, if the market intensifies in real time, your psychology will also have to endure torment and suffering every day and night.  如果你想解套,可添加李鸿涛,学员既然找到我,肯定有所困难,我肯定会竭尽全力帮助(他)(她),毕竟每个人的钱不是大风刮来的,都来之不易。老师也会珍惜这一份相遇相知。

Bowang Lunjin:9.11黄金大趋势空头已定,后市做空才是主导。120 / author:Bo Wang's Discussion on Gold / PostsID:1604604

Speaking from the bottom of my heart:The spot market is different from other gold markets.Financing.Capital is crucial for news management. Without professionals to analyze news and have a relative level of market technology analysis, how many individual investors will not lose money if they enter the market recklessly? But after losing money, we need to find a way. As the saying goes, good failure is the mother of success. In fact, most of us have done business and similar investments, and we have not said that when we first started, we went so smoothly and successfully. I believe that including you who are reading this article now, in the initial stage of doing business, we must have suffered from the ravages of reality, but later because we spent enough time researching. Find ways to do a good job in your business, constantly absorb new information, constantly absorb advice from others, and constantly learn, in order to achieve your current achievements. Similarly, making spot investments is the same. Without entering the market, one is always the winner. Only through the continuous process of profit and loss in the market, can one reflect on their own shortcomings, summarize them, and then correct them is the most important core. In fact, the market is not scary, what's scary is that you're afraid of it. So don't be afraid of the market. If you are not very satisfied with your current order making techniques or your profit and loss ratio, you can come to find Bowang Lunjin. Perhaps my advice and theoretical transmission can help you improve your unique self? Isn't there a turning point in this state? So regardless of whether the viewpoint and strategy of the article are consistent with everyone or not, everyone can find Bowang and I to discuss and learn together!

This article is written by the team of gold and crude oil analysts (Bowang Lunjin)(bwang186)Exclusive planning, thank you to the readers for their love and support of Bowang's article. I hope everyone can gain some insights and insights from Bowang's article!

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list