Post a new post
Open the left side

Li Juxin:5.17黄金破位年内新高短期顶点在哪?附走势分析操...

[Copy Link]
427 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
The investment market always has four levels: maintaining principal, controlling risks, earning returns, and achieving long-term stable and sustainable profits. Don't rely on the outcome of a day's gains or losses, whether making money is accidental or inevitable, whether it is through real effort or luck. Those who can survive in the market are definitely investors who can ultimately sustain long-term profits. Success is binding on us, and we have absolute execution power in the face of the market. We all need to constantly change and revise our methods, so that we can reach the place we want to go faster and better!

Are you still confused now, whether the market is soaring, plummeting, unilateral or fluctuating, do you always fail to grasp it? It is called 'buy and fall', 'cut and fall', 'cut and rise', 'chase and fall', 'chase and fall', and 'cut and fall'. This is like a dead end trap, with funds constantly shrinking and circulating like this. If you are in such a cycle, please stop and think carefully, summarize your experience and lessons, and then send it out as a whole. If you believe me or just read my article, you can agree with what I am saying. I can definitely say one thing, although I cannot guarantee that you will make a 100% profit on your own, I will use a serious and responsible attitude, accurate unit judgment, and a stable order making method to ensure your overall long-term profit. In fact, the scary thing is not the market situation, but losing oneself and finding a sense of direction. If you have difficulty making orders or your investment often shrinks, then we can talk about it. (See contact information at the end)
Li Juxin:5.17黄金破位年内新高短期顶点在哪?附走势分析操...150 / author:Li Juxin / PostsID:1603985

Monday(5month17day)In the Asian market, spotgold短线快速上涨,并一举攻克1850dollar/盎司。分析师指出,1850dollar/盎司对于金价而言是一个短期重要阻力,假如金价能够保持在这一水平上方,那么后市有望进一步上涨。现货黄金上周五收报1843.31dollar/Ounces, up16.89USD or0.92%The highest touch in the plate1845.82dollar/盎司。金价周一亚市盘中短线急涨,最高一度触及1852.94dollar/盎司。这也是金价自2month10日来首次站上1850dollar/ounce.

今日亚洲时段,黄金价格延续上周涨势,中东局势愈演愈烈,中东两国以色列和巴勒斯坦为争夺耶路撒冷,大打出手,两国相互扔飞弹。在周末以色列悍然炸毁了美国CNN等媒体的新闻大楼,使得局势如火上浇油。金价自上周四强势反弹,周五蓄势暴涨,多头延续。上周五公布的美国的零售销售和消费者信心指数均不及预期,导致美元和美债收益率双双下滑,这对金价构成有力的支撑。不断上升的美国通胀预期并未让美联储官员动摇立场,他们继续强调维持宽松。尽管美联储多次强调,将维持现行的宽松货币政策,但消费者支出增加的迹象将提供更多证据,表明通胀压力加剧,这可能推动收益率和美元走高。市场再次押注美联储可能比预期更早开始加息,而这也将成为限制黄金上涨的重要因素。

Gold technology analysis;

黄金前期1678W双底终结了从年度高位2075开始下行的主跌浪,下行五浪的底部就是1678双底位置,随后多头迎来反弹回升走向调整浪,当前已经反弹回升高位至1845位置。从波浪理论而言主跌浪结束后的调整浪幅度不能越过主跌浪里的下行1浪底部,也就是1852位置。而1852位置又恰巧是2075—1950下行趋势线拐点,另外又是1958—1678Fibonacci callback61.8%Location,200日均线也恰好在1852,所以说这位置极关重要,预期多头会在此受阻出现回落调整,那么做中线的朋友可以在1853-57区间布局中线空了,下看1800Gateway.
Li Juxin:5.17黄金破位年内新高短期顶点在哪?附走势分析操...772 / author:Li Juxin / PostsID:1603985

前期黄金冲高受阻于1845位置迎来大幅回撤,最低下行只到了1808低点,随后开始震荡上行又回到了1840附近,目前峰回路转终于测试了1852关键位置。只不过1852极为重要,此位置相对于1800大关更为关键,意义更加重大,若是成功有效如破此位,那么黄金多头如鱼得水将展翅高飞!从周线来看双底之后迎来连阳上行突破1800大关,MA5-MA10The golden fork goes up,MACD也是红柱能放量,涨势有望延续。不过技术面4小时—日线—周线都处于超买区域攀升,这就需要警惕空头的突然袭击了。并且从周线的布林带来看,布林三轨依然保持着同时向下运行的形态,多头并未改变下行通道格局。综合上述:1852—1855区间不宜追涨,既然低位没做多,就更没必要高位追涨了,像目前这种震荡上行格局,一旦出现回调那么肯定是断头铡回撤,且回撤力度比较猛烈,所以个人思路就是高位看空,不破1856不考虑做多,下方关注1842-45密集支撑区即可。具体策略根据行情实时调整。

黄金操作策略;

Gold rebound1854-1856Short nearby, stop loss7Points, target1830-1833Near.

Gold Callback1830-1832Long nearby, stop loss7Points, target1840-1845Near.

Fate starts from reading, recognition starts from adding, trust starts from experiencing, and profits start from tracking. As long as you are willing, I will not disappoint!
Li Juxin:5.17黄金破位年内新高短期顶点在哪?附走势分析操...394 / author:Li Juxin / PostsID:1603985

Investment friends who are not ideal in grasping the market or want to learn can add Wave Theory to Li Juxin's WeChat account(GOLD68668)Communicate and discuss with the teacher. You can also obtain dailycrude oilOperational suggestions, gold market,TDgold,Daily analysis of silver, unwinding of long and short positions, latest strategies

Data market trends and news are more of a driving, stimulating, and auxiliary role or influence for market trends, rather than a direct corresponding relationship. The core of the trend is still the technological trend itself. Through technological trends, how to reasonably view data and respond to market changes is also what I have been trying to convey in my article, which is a stable trading system, timely response, and ideal judgment, This is the foundation of the transaction. My article publishes daily quotes for the current price of the US market. Friends who read it should know my strength. Friends who keep up with the quotes congratulate you and thank you for your continuous support. Friends who have not kept up should not be discouraged. If you are currently struggling with losses or have so many strategies to follow, you can choose to observe me and present real-time, public, and fair quotes in the form of the article Today, with my presence, you are not lost in making orders! If you are disappointed with the market I show you hope

I welcome investment friends to come and communicate and progress with me, so that everyone can stay informed of international market trends anytime, anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Opening current price guidance added:(GOLD68668)Free group entry and ordering

Changes in intraday trading to be notified separately(Positions determine the bottom line of a position, direction points are important, and position management is more important!)

====Li Juxin's team develops different operational plans based on different amounts of funds====The details are as follows:

1、3000The US dollar mini position will operate with a relatively stable and conservative approach, as the amount of funds is not very large. Therefore, the operation will mainly focus on stability, with short-term profits as the main focus, without any radical operations

2、1-2Ten thousand US dollars standard warehouse, will adopt20%Short term position operation,10%Middle line position operation, combined with short and medium line operation;

3、3-5The $10000 membership position is operated using a robust approach as the main approach. Of course, the position allocation is relatively large, and we mainly combine short-term and medium-term operations to grasp band profits, and short-term operations to prevent profit withdrawal

This article is provided by Li Juxin. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Li Juxin explains a set online, pays back losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat:(GOLD68668)Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list