Post a new post
Open the left side

5.7Evening gold and silverTD实时行情走势分析,在线解套

[Copy Link]
278 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
I don't have fancy language here, only tangible trading and clear operations. The market has only one direction, not long or short, but the right direction. Reasonable risk control+Good investment returns allow every individual investor to find the true joy of investing, rather than constantly increasing losses due to their daily hard trading. I have always believed that choice is more important than effort. A good mentor and technical team should not only bring profits to customers, but also be responsible to them. Individual investors, relying solely on their own efforts to face the market, are prone to being caught off guard when faced with a sharp rise or fall. However, if someone can see the situation clearly outside the circle and provide direction, they can do even better!

Global financial markets (e.g. internationalgold,TDGold and silver,crude oilforeign exchangeandfuturesThe market has in-depth and unique insights, and there are daily current price lists within the group(3-5Welcome new friends to come and experience for free. Click on your profile picture to view your contact information on WeChat:【xqs59168】

Message face:

从基本面来看,周四(5month6day),美联储在一份报告中警告说,股市和其他地方不断上涨的资产价格正对金融体系构成越来越大的威胁。尽管在疫情期间金融体系总体维持稳定的局面,但是随着物价全线上涨,高估值资产在计入美国国债收益率之后,一些资产的估值相对于历史标准仍处于高位。在这种情况下,如果风险偏好下降,资产价格可能很容易大幅下跌。与此同时,与风险偏好上升相关的脆弱性将会上升。

Gold trend analysis:

黄金从技术面看,日线级别周四金价强势突破1800The checkpoint has injected strong confidence into gold bulls, and the bullish sentiment in the future will continue. Bulls need to be cautious of the emergence of overbought and deviant signals, which will limit the further upward trend of gold prices in the future. However, at present, there should still be further room for gold prices to rise. Especially with the recent unanimous release of dove signals by Federal Reserve officials, the market has once again confirmed that the Federal Reserve will not take early action,10The yield of one-year US Treasury bonds continues to remain at1.6%以下,这给金价更多的上涨机会。萧乾升认为上行方面,初步阻力关注1843This is1451-2075section38.2%Withdrawal level, further attention61.8%Retreat position1851as well as1month29Daily high1875. In terms of the downward trend, preliminary support is expected1800At the checkpoint, this level has shifted from the original resistance level to an important support level, further looking towards38.2%Retreat position1784Go further down11month30Daily low1764将提供一定的支撑。综合来看,今日短线操作思路上萧乾升建议回调低多为主,反弹高空为辅,上方短期重点关注1843-1850Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1805-1810Frontline support.

GoldTDTrend:

昨日现货破位上行那么TD继续考验前期压力383区域,也就是说突破企稳这里后期才有更大上行,萧乾升建议今日不要高位追多,如果上涨383Nearby direct short air385损中线持有博弈再次下跌。目前支撑上移373附近遇到短多370Loss target378附近就好。

SilverTDTrend:

昨日开盘第一个交易日,我们相对谨慎,早间开盘没有追涨;但依然重点强调不做空,白银压力5670as well as5720and5800, support5580as well as5500and5430,对于当前来看,继续保持多头,依然回撤买入多单为主;今日非农,萧乾升不建议追涨,尤其是对于内盘开盘时间短,止损不好设置的产品;对于空单,不操作或辅助性操作。对应TDThe trend of silver remains unchanged5530Strict batch buying5430损。如直接上涨5850空单布局进场5950No damage to the target.

Group welfare:Letter:xqs59168

① Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

② Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening).

④ New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

When you finish reading Qian Sheng's article, Qian Sheng will understand that you are looking for a teacher who can lead you to make stable money. I am not only a guiding teacher, but also a friend worth making in your life. We welcome like-minded people to come and have a long conversation! There are no unsuccessful investments, only unsuccessful trading models. The market is constantly changing every day, and every order team teacher is very cautious in their thinking, ensuring that every order must make a profit and exit. Every order is made through thoughtful judgment, and a day or two is luck. What about a week? How about two weeks? Whether it's internal or group posting strategies, or major financial websites, team teachers are all asking for orders at current prices, with evidence to check and evidence to rely on! The operation of two to three orders every day does not require overnight wealth, only the safety of falling into the bag! The profit is very high, I take nine points alone, one point depends on luck, and eight points depends on strength! I am so confident. If you sincerely accompany me, I will do my best.

(以上文章由萧乾升理财团队原创,萧乾升理财团队温馨提示:由于网络推送延迟性,以上内容属于个人建议,因网络发文有时效性,仅供参考,风险自担,转载请注明出处。。投资一定要记住萧乾升十六字方针,合理控制仓位,严格设置止损,保持良好投资心态。)

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list