Post a new post
Open the left side

Li Juxin:5.7非农完美获利,后市如何布局?附走势分析操作...

[Copy Link]
259 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
The investment market always has four levels: maintaining principal, controlling risks, earning returns, and achieving long-term stable and sustainable profits. Don't rely on the outcome of a day's gains or losses, whether making money is accidental or inevitable, whether it is through real effort or luck. Those who can survive in the market are definitely investors who can ultimately sustain long-term profits. Success is binding on us, and we have absolute execution power in the face of the market. We all need to constantly change and revise our methods, so that we can reach the place we want to go faster and better!

Are you still confused now, whether the market is soaring, plummeting, unilateral or fluctuating, do you always fail to grasp it? It is called 'buy and fall', 'cut and fall', 'cut and rise', 'chase and fall', 'chase and fall', and 'cut and fall'. This is like a dead end trap, with funds constantly shrinking and circulating like this. If you are in such a cycle, please stop and think carefully, summarize your experience and lessons, and then send it out as a whole. If you believe me or just read my article, you can agree with what I am saying. I can definitely say one thing, although I cannot guarantee that you will make a 100% profit on your own, I will use a serious and responsible attitude, accurate unit judgment, and a stable order making method to ensure your overall long-term profit. In fact, the scary thing is not the market situation, but losing oneself and finding a sense of direction. If you have difficulty making orders or your investment often shrinks, then we can talk about it. (See contact information at the end)

目前手上有低位空单不知道如何处理或者近期出现严重亏损可添加李钜鑫老师指导微信:GOLD68668Seeking help, I will take the time to give my fans the greatest help.

非农后行情分析:

非农数据毫不意外的利多,gold也形成了突破;当前已经1840上方,至此我们日线W底目标完全实现,对于1840目标我们强调了无数次,终于抵达!因此,建议1780看涨以来布局的多单全部平仓!

非农数据公布前二小时,我们分析团队1820轻仓稳健的布局了多单,数据利多,美元指数暴跌,黄金暴涨,获利18美金出局。结局就是这么美好
Li Juxin:5.7非农完美获利,后市如何布局?附走势分析操作...705 / author:Li Juxin / PostsID:1603461

根据我们今日实时分析,在黄金攻上1840以上之后择机布局一波空单,目标利润在20~30美金预计!参考位置,第一1845压制,第二1855区域压制,大家参考布局!

白银的话,第一波目标28还没有到位,不过目前已经是日线通道27.8区域阻力;建议多单减仓,跟随黄金适当放空!

TD金银方面,多单至少减仓,然后布局一波空单,黄金目标5~10元,白银目标150~300元;稳健,则等下周再做!

温馨提示:以上纯属个人观点,并不构成投资入场建议,交易有风险,盈亏自负

黄金白银解一套技巧:

1、低位交易被套一单的解一套方法。买入的价格在低位被套以后,一旦确认下跌趋势已经形成,应该立即止损,决不能犹豫。但若后市迅速反弹且延续,则进场做多。

2、中间位交易被套一单的解一套方法。中间位被套不要急于回购,首先确认震荡周期的时间长度。若时间长度较短,油价后市比较明朗,就可以根据具体情况做出判断,逢高减仓,降低损失。反之,就要等候反转至距离入场点最近的位置回购,在建立与现时行情一致方向的交易单。

3、高位交易被套一单黄金crude oil的解一套方法。一般来说,如果在高位交易被套,最直接的方法是立即回购停损了结。但若是油价下跌至一个相对低点以后反弹,可以等候在低点反弹至一个距离入场价最近的点位及时止损回购,这时候虽然还是亏损出场,但是已经把资金流失的风险降至最低了

Investment friends who are not ideal in grasping the market or want to learn can add Wave Theory to Li Juxin's WeChat account(GOLD68668)Communicate and discuss with the teacher. You can also obtain daily crude oil operation advice, gold market,TDgold,Daily analysis of silver, unwinding of long and short positions, latest strategies

Data market trends and news are more of a driving, stimulating, and auxiliary role or influence for market trends, rather than a direct corresponding relationship. The core of the trend is still the technological trend itself. Through technological trends, how to reasonably view data and respond to market changes is also what I have been trying to convey in my article, which is a stable trading system, timely response, and ideal judgment, This is the foundation of the transaction. My article publishes daily quotes for the current price of the US market. Friends who read it should know my strength. Friends who keep up with the quotes congratulate you and thank you for your continuous support. Friends who have not kept up should not be discouraged. If you are currently struggling with losses or have so many strategies to follow, you can choose to observe me and present real-time, public, and fair quotes in the form of the article Today, with my presence, you are not lost in making orders! If you are disappointed with the market I show you hope

I welcome investment friends to come and communicate and progress with me, so that everyone can stay informed of international market trends anytime, anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Opening current price guidance added:(GOLD68668)Free group entry and ordering

Changes in intraday trading to be notified separately(Positions determine the bottom line of a position, direction points are important, and position management is more important!)

====Li Juxin's team develops different operational plans based on different amounts of funds====The details are as follows:

1、3000The US dollar mini position will operate with a relatively stable and conservative approach, as the amount of funds is not very large. Therefore, the operation will mainly focus on stability, with short-term profits as the main focus, without any radical operations

2、1-2Ten thousand US dollars standard warehouse, will adopt20%Short term position operation,10%Middle line position operation, combined with short and medium line operation;

3、3-5The $10000 membership position is operated using a robust approach as the main approach. Of course, the position allocation is relatively large, and we mainly combine short-term and medium-term operations to grasp band profits, and short-term operations to prevent profit withdrawal

This article is provided by Li Juxin. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Li Juxin explains a set online, pays back losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat:(GOLD68668)Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list