Post a new post
Open the left side

5.7Gold and SilverTD实时行情策略,决战大非农!

[Copy Link]
257 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  交易最怕脱节,节奏踏准方能步步稳赢,莫把震荡当单边,莫把单边当震荡!紧随市场,顺应趋势很重要!思路是正确的,策略是精准的,跟上的感觉当然也是很愉快的!顺势而为,顺应市场,很多时候的盘面走势并不是你一厢情愿的所以然!但总之,不论赚多赚少,总之有赚就好!目标是我们砥砺前行的方向,策略则是能够让我们顺利抵达目标的技术!

市场也充满风险,同时充满诱惑,这里就是输家与赢家的博弈,摆正心态才能永垂不败。成功是一种习惯,失败也是一种习惯,成功与失败两端将会愈演愈烈,所以你如果不在该接受时接受它,结果会是他们的一个弱点,大部分输家就是在这方面不能控制小损失,也不满足已有的盈利而最后出现大损失。

Global financial markets (e.g. internationalgold,TDGold and silver,crude oilforeign exchangeandfuturesThe market has in-depth and unique insights, and there are daily current price lists within the group(3-5Welcome new friends to come and experience for free. Click on your profile picture to view your contact information on WeChat:【xqs59168】

本周黄金可谓是风起云涌,疯狂演绎过山车惊魂反转,原因就在于耶伦一会告诉各位不用担心通胀,一会又口无遮拦的表示由于大规模财政支出,为了防止经济过热不得不提高利率,导致黄金最终魂断1799遭遇瞬间崩盘。就在周四晚间美国基准10The yield of one-year treasury bond bonds fell to1.6%以下,美元指数下跌0.4%,加之美联储多位官员近期同声淡化通胀风险,这些言论强化了利率将长期走低的心态,削弱美元吸引力,利好黄金。黄金瞬间突破1800这个心理大关,加之COMEX最活跃黄金期货合约连续买入砸盘,涨势如虎添翼直奔1820Near.

黄金前期反反复复在1770-1799区间宽幅震荡,可最终还是多头略胜一筹,瞬间突破1800大关,几经周转还是破了1800心理大关,一鼓作气涨至1823位置,气势如虹。现在多头已经掌控主权,市场情绪一片大好,不过根据蝴蝶AB=CD的论证,由Aspot1755开始起涨至1798byAB点,而Cspot1770调整符合AB点回调61.8%要求,Dspot1818高位刚好是BC回调的161.8%极限位置,与前期看涨蝴蝶形态Dspot1825高位不谋而合!代表此波涨势已经接近尾声,后续将出现大幅回撤。中线空单可以开始布局了,预期在1825-30附近就会出现回调了。

黄金日线直接是大阳拉升强势收尾,布林带上轨出现向上开口运行,5day-10日均线呈金叉上行,不过需要警惕的是金价偏离5日均线较远,加之STO灵动指标处于顶背离状态,四小时震荡指标也处于超买区,技术面上有回调修正需求。目前1820显得极为关键,因为1960—1678Fibonacci callback50%位置,若是黄金能够企稳之上那么将会去试探1830附近,今晚非农预计将引发市场的剧烈波动。当前非农前值91.6万,预期是97.8万,那么单单从前值和预期来看,后值应该不会出现太大的变化,数值幅度不会太大,除非爆冷门出现远远低于前值和预期。那么需要关注的就是1825and1830这个强阻力,1830then is2075至高位—1678双底低位回调38.2%位置,也是月线MA10压制点,到位就可空!所以在1825上方就可以布局空,下方首先关注1812这个日内低点,若是跌破那么有望深调至1800附近回踩测试。

5.7Golden Strategy:

1—1815现价直接空,止损1821, Objective1805-1800

2—1800Multiple, stop loss1795, Objective1808-14

Analysis of Silver Trends

白银和黄金类似,但相对上涨幅度较小。日线级别依托下方均线支撑收大阳线看涨信号,价格站稳布林带上轨,MACD快慢线继续向上,多头量能增加。1小时级别,价格强势突破突破前期震荡区间回踩不破继续看涨,MACDThe fast and slow lines are on0轴上方。所以,今日白银走势多头向上为主。今日等待价格回落至下方向上趋势线附近看信号布局多单。目标上方向上趋势线附近。操作上萧乾升建议27.1Nearby, stop loss26.4, Objective27.8-28.3

SilverTD昨日开盘第一个交易日,我们相对谨慎,早间开盘没有追涨;但依然重点强调不做空,白银压力5670as well as5720and5800, support5580as well as5500and5430,对于当前来看,继续保持多头,依然回撤买入多单为主;今日非农,萧乾升不建议追涨,尤其是对于内盘开盘时间短,止损不好设置的产品;对于空单,不操作或辅助性操作。对应白银TD走势操作上5530Strict batch buying5430损。如直接上涨5850空单布局进场损5950中线持有。

Group welfare:Letter:xqs59168

① Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

② Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening).

④ New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

When you finish reading Qian Sheng's article, Qian Sheng will understand that you are looking for a teacher who can lead you to make stable money. I am not only a guiding teacher, but also a friend worth making in your life. We welcome like-minded people to come and have a long conversation! There are no unsuccessful investments, only unsuccessful trading models. The market is constantly changing every day, and every order team teacher is very cautious in their thinking, ensuring that every order must make a profit and exit. Every order is made through thoughtful judgment, and a day or two is luck. What about a week? How about two weeks? Whether it's internal or group posting strategies, or major financial websites, team teachers are all asking for orders at current prices, with evidence to check and evidence to rely on! The operation of two to three orders every day does not require overnight wealth, only the safety of falling into the bag! The profit is very high, I take nine points alone, one point depends on luck, and eight points depends on strength! I am so confident. If you sincerely accompany me, I will do my best.

(以上文章由萧乾升理财团队原创,萧乾升理财团队温馨提示:由于网络推送延迟性,以上内容属于个人建议,因网络发文有时效性,仅供参考,风险自担,转载请注明出处。。投资一定要记住萧乾升十六字方针,合理控制仓位,严格设置止损,保持良好投资心态。)

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list