Post a new post
Open the left side

Has the order been covered again? Crude oil gold unwinding method and cost recovery plan

[Copy Link]
2486 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Wen/Sun Quan's Discussion on Jin/Idealism:sq4893

The market is always like this, where someone makes money, there are losses and hedging. Although you are not my actual positions at the moment, and we are strangers, we are all engaged in investment. My responsibility is to guide you through the maze and reduce risks. I am Sun Quan, and I will only provide you with the most accurate analysis, layout, and risk control. Rationality and wisdom are the foundation for the survival of the investment market. I hope we can go further and further together in this market, where you are and where I am! Sun Quan's team welcomes everyone to join at any time.

Sun Quan is giving attention to the near futuregoldcrude oilFriends who set up orders can take a serious look at some methods and mentality to get rid of them.

The first point is to get rid of the fear of hedging and strictly implement stop loss measures. Don't be impulsive: Sun Quan, regardless of whether you like watching these strategies or not, I will still explain my own views and opinions in the article. The saying goes, once bitten by a snake, one is always afraid of the well rope; It's not that you're unlucky, nor is it that you're too radical. Everything is about the way and method, don't just push your head against it, it's your own pain in the end.

The second point is that after placing an order, stop loss lock-in also requires courage and skill: the most professional way to unwind and make an order plan is to double your funds, and then double them again. Everyone knows that investing carries risks, but there is no such thing as100%When placing an order, it is necessary to establish strict stop loss measures. Stop loss requires a lot of courage, and many people will not give up, thinking that their direction is not wrong, because giving up will directly cause them to lose a lot of money. But the market will never give you any sympathy, and after making a wrong decision, you should immediately protect your principal. And what's even more headache inducing is locking up positions. Many people have experienced it. Understanding the lock, unlocking it and then locking it down, falling down, not daring to short, afraid that it will be difficult to rise up if it falls down, rising up, not daring to go long. What if it keeps rising like this? Locking the warehouse is not just a financial loss, but also a great psychological pressure and pain.

The third point is not to think that adding positions can solve the problem after placing orders: many people like to constantly increase positions and charge forward with their orders. After reversing the direction, remember not to easily increase your position and wait for the next opportunity to build a position, because if you continue to increase your position, the stop loss will inevitably move, and moving the stop loss will only cause the position loss to increase. Perhaps some people may say that after sweeping the stop loss, the trend has followed their own direction, so this requires everyone to patiently wait for the position to be built. Generally, sweeping such a stop loss is very unfair and frustrating. But have you ever thought about it? This kind of scanning usually means that the position of the position being built is not well controlled or the stop loss setting is inappropriate. Of course, if your trading plan is very comprehensive, adding positions appropriately is feasible, but when you find that your trading plan is wrong, you must strictly stop loss and leave.

Obtain the latest investment advice, practical operation suggestions, and online unwinding. Please add the author's idealism:sq4893.A focus on the investment market8An analyst with years of experience! Provide one-on-one trading guidance and personally customize a detailed trading profit plan and risk control plan!

Exclusive cashback plan:5Monthly different position operation plans, expected returns, strict risk control

Sun Quan Analyst Team5Are you ready to develop a different risk control and profit making plan for your investment friends every month? The following are specific risk control plans for different positions:

1、5000In terms of the US dollar, Sun Quan will operate with a relatively stable and conservative approach, as the amount of funds is not very large. Therefore, the operation will mainly focus on stability, with short-term profits as the main focus, without any aggressive operations

2、1-3Ten thousand US dollars, adopted by Sun Quanhui20%Short term position operation,10%Middle line position operation, combined with short and medium line operation

3、4-8Ten thousand US dollars, similar to Sun Quan's approach of operating with a focus on stability, of course, we have a relatively larger position allocation and mainly operate through a combination of medium and short term positions. We use the medium term to grasp band profits and the short term to prevent profit drawdowns

4、10For over ten thousand US dollars, we provide a self selected operation plan for operation20%To configure short-term positions, use30%To carry out long-term position allocation, we will not miss any band, taking profits of all sizes to achieve maximum profitability!

The investment market always has four levels: maintaining principal, controlling risks, earning returns, and achieving long-term stable and sustainable profits. Don't rely on the outcome of a day's gains or losses, whether making money is accidental or inevitable, whether it is through real effort or luck. Those who can survive in the market are definitely the investors who can ultimately sustain long-term profits. Trading is a good habit, strictly follow your trading plan.

A rigorous transaction=Good mentality control+correct position control+excellent technical skills, never buying or selling forcefully in cooperation.

Opportunities are reserved for those who are prepared, and a correct choice is greater than a hundred times the effort, You trust the teacher, I will give you a satisfactory return. You just need it, I am just professional!

The senior analyst team of Sun Quan, consisting of mentor Sun Quan and dozens of top analysts, has extensive experience in investment risk management. The team has repeatedly sniped at the "Black Swan Market" and received constant praise from investment friends. With our professional knowledge, we will safeguard your investment journey. Teach you how to avoid risk control and position management. Current price list layout90%Winning rate, invited analysts from multiple financial websites. Our team's professional guidance time is in the morning7spot---before dawn2Point. Welcome investment friends to come and exchange and learn more investment information. Contact our mentor Sun Quan on our official WeChat account:sq4893

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list