Post a new post
Open the left side

Wang Tianbao:5.6Gold price long short operation analysis! Is the current price of gold buying up or down?

[Copy Link]
421 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
  goldAfter investing for more than ten years, in your eyes, there is a profit that is a hundred times leverage. However, I am considering the risks of the abyss, and my thinking determines the way out. Different perspectives on the market determine that you will take risks for profits, while I will spare a single profit to avoid risks. Wang Tianbao's team has carefully formulated a complete set of profits, returns, and plans, waiting for you to participate and spare no effort to protect every penny of your profits. Finally, I would like to remind everyone that strength is not about showcasing itself, but about gaining recognition from more people. Being good at oneself is far more important than thinking about others to verify your strength. It's just a matter of pulling a mule or a horse for a walk. I have been tirelessly advising you in your job and career, hoping that you will avoid any detours and mistakes in this market. Even though I put in a lot of effort, the path of investment still needs to be taken by myself. There is no end to learning, and learning experience is your wealth!

Core transaction values:

Trading is like warfare, where both offense and defense are necessary. Defense is based on retreat, while offense is based on advance. When risk outweighs profit, a perfect retreat is far more significant than a partial victory. The highest level of trading is short positions. Only short positions can calm down, only meditation can observe battles, and only observation can serve as a referee, thus distinguishing between strong and weak trends. As long as one stands in line with the strong and weak teams, profit is just a passing act. Therefore, the first thing a trader needs to learn is to spend most of their time observing, rather than participating. They don't need to participate every time, they only want to turn the tide of trading once. There is no one in this world who lives easier than anyone else, but the strong. Even if they fall, they must smile, never cry out for pain when they fall, or turn on the light when they are afraid of the dark. The strong are not born, they have only experienced more setbacks.

Analysis of International Gold Trends:

Gold stepped back yesterday1764Up to1797of50%After the pullback, it received support and started to rebound, with the highest impact reaching1798Nearby, we were operating1781Multiple orders are also completed1788All departures; And then we will see a rapid decline in gold, which is to some extent influenced by the news that the Federal Reserve may raise interest rates. Of course, on the other hand, it is also because gold has not been able to achieve an impact on1800The breakthrough at the checkpoint is still operating in a state of turbulence. So how should gold be viewed tonight?

Due to the absence of the third wave of upward trend yesterday, the current trend of gold is still in the right direction1723Up to1797The market is digesting, so yesterday we will find that although gold has experienced a very strong decline,1A large negative line appeared at the hour level, but it still exists38.2%There is support near the callback position and a rebound has started. And for tonight's idea, we can apply it to the previously mentioned one1757-1761The nearby support is actually a continuation of the previous ideas, and there has been no significant change in the support; And break through1800After the checkpoint, there has been no change in the thinking of going long with the trend.

As for the resistance above gold, it is still the same as before. If it is more aggressive investors, they can try to pay attention, such as yesterday's high point1798Raphael Bonach callback line to1770You can see that50%-61.8%The rebound position corresponds to1784-1788In the short term, there may be resistance, but the risk will be relatively high; It's best to wait until you step back on the support level to go long or go long after breaking through.

Market Analysis of Paper, Silver and Silver:

From the perspective of paper, silver, and perimeter5.574fall to5.372To form by bottoming outVForm up, fromKThe line structure has broken the previous high point and risen to5.632,4The hourly cycle is currently undergoing vibration repair, and5.6Narrow range oscillations are mainly unfolding nearby, and paper and silver are currently facing early highs5.64Nearby pressure level, break through to see5.76-5.89Short or stepped back, follow below5.55-5.38Whether the market can rise again in the future will be the key to the competition between long and short positions. Currently, bulls are still quite strong. In terms of short-term operations, I personally suggest a pullback to low bulls, and there should be a gradient in the entry positions. I personally believe that the first position2-3Becoming suitable, the gradient configuration will be added at a rate of 10%.

This article was originally submitted by Wang Tianbao. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, andcrude oilThere is in-depth research on commodities such as gold and silver. Due to the delay of network push, the above contents are personal suggestions. Since the network documents are timely, the suggestions are only for reference, and operational risk is borne by yourself! Reproduction and plagiarism without permission are strictly prohibited.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list