Post a new post
Open the left side

Li Juxin:5.5黄金早间持续震荡如何操作?最新走势分析及操...

[Copy Link]
205 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
The investment market always has four levels: maintaining principal, controlling risks, earning returns, and achieving long-term stable and sustainable profits. Don't rely on the outcome of a day's gains or losses, whether making money is accidental or inevitable, whether it is through real effort or luck. Those who can survive in the market are definitely investors who can ultimately sustain long-term profits. Success is binding on us, and we have absolute execution power in the face of the market. We all need to constantly change and revise our methods, so that we can reach the place we want to go faster and better!

Are you still confused now, whether the market is soaring, plummeting, unilateral or fluctuating, do you always fail to grasp it? It is called 'buy and fall', 'cut and fall', 'cut and rise', 'chase and fall', 'chase and fall', and 'cut and fall'. This is like a dead end trap, with funds constantly shrinking and circulating like this. If you are in such a cycle, please stop and think carefully, summarize your experience and lessons, and then send it out as a whole. If you believe me or just read my article, you can agree with what I am saying. I can definitely say one thing, although I cannot guarantee that you will make a 100% profit on your own, I will use a serious and responsible attitude, accurate unit judgment, and a stable order making method to ensure your overall long-term profit. In fact, the scary thing is not the market situation, but losing oneself and finding a sense of direction. If you have difficulty making orders or your investment often shrinks, then we can talk about it. (See contact information at the end)
Li Juxin:5.5黄金早间持续震荡如何操作?最新走势分析及操...366 / author:Li Juxin / PostsID:1603238

SpotgoldMessage surface:

本周投资者将迎来一系列重量级美国经济数据,其中美国非农报告是重中之重,预计这些数据将引发市场行情。

American Association for Supply Management(ISM)After the release of the manufacturing index on Monday, the US dollar weakened and gold prices rose. The US dollar index fell on Monday0.3%. Spot gold closed on Monday1792.90dollar/Ounces, up23.77USD or1.34%。

ISMOn Monday, it was stated that,4monthISMmanufacturingPMIThe index is60.7Below3Of the month64.7. The data also failed to meet expectations, and the market expects it to be65.1。

United States4The monthly non farm employment report is scheduled to be released on Friday. Economists say that in the3Month increase91.6After ten thousand job opportunities,4The number of employees in the month is likely to reach100Ten thousand people. According to Dow Jones(Dow Jones)Economists surveyed generally expect the unemployment rate to decrease from6%lower5.8%Newly employed population or reaching97.810000 people.

在周五非农之前其他美国重要宏观数据包括周二的工厂订单、周三的ADPNon agricultural employment data andISMNon manufacturingPMIAnd the number of initial claims for unemployment benefits on Thursday.

【5.4晚间爆发大行情!耶伦一句话“破坏”金融市场,现货黄金7Minute transaction35亿美元!】

美国财长珍妮特·耶伦表示,由于大规模财政支出,未来某个时候可能需要提高利率水平以阻止任何经济过热。她没有透露具体时间表。

耶伦周一在接受the Atlantic采访时表示,“利率可能有必要提高一点点,从而保证经济不会过热”。采访内容周二被公布。

美国股市应声扩大跌幅,美元短暂触及盘中高点。10年期美国国债收益率收复部分失地。

拜登拟议和已颁布的大规模财政支出计划此前引发了对通胀压力可能激增的担忧。美国政府和美联储官员一直淡化通胀将加速的忧虑。他们认为,今年物价上涨将是暂时的,美联储具有遏制持续通胀影响的工具。

美联储官员上一次发布经济预期是在3月,当时预测利率至少在2024年之前不会变动。

COMEXMost Active GoldfuturesContract Beijing Time5month4day23:12Instant trading within one minute2740Hand, total value of trading contracts4.89USD100mn

COMEXMost Active Gold Futures Contract Beijing Time5month4day23:13Instant trading within one minute5110Hand, total value of trading contracts9.09USD100mn

COMEXMost Active Gold Futures Contract Beijing Time5month4day23:16—23:19四分钟内买卖盘面瞬间成交逾8800手,交易合约总价值超15USD100mn

COMEXMost Active Gold Futures Contract Beijing Time5month5day00:01Instant trading within one minute2930Hand, total value of trading contracts5.19USD100mn

5.5Analysis of gold market trend:

黄金技术面分析:黄金昨日开盘1792Lowest touch1780一线,美盘加大力度上涨至新高1798一线位置,从目前的趋势上看黄金强有劲的试探高点的意图,只是奈何*较强每次上冲1798附近后就开启了回调模式,再次止步1798Frontline, still unable to break through1800Pass, this is already the fifth test1800If the barrier is not breached, it will constitute a form5重顶。

From the market perspective, there was a sharp drop during the trading session,4hourKThe line turned negative again, breaking through the support of the middle track and also breaking through the moving averageMA60Support. So, there is no doubt that the rebound will continue to be bearish in the future1785Continue entering nearby, target sees low point1770Nearby, fall below and continue to see1768一线。会测试1770一线关口支撑位置看反弹修复,阻力关注1785。综合来看,黄金今日操作思路上李钜鑫建议依旧以高空为主,还是那句话不要黄金高位直接放空。上方短期关注1785-1788Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1768-1770Frontline support.

5.5Reference for Golden Operation Strategy:

Short order strategy: gold rebounds1785-1788Short nearby, stop loss5Points, target1775-1770Nearby, break down and take a look1768frontline;

Multiple Order Strategy: Gold Callback1768-1770Long nearby, stop loss5Points, target1780-1785Nearby, break down and take a look1788frontline;

Investment friends who are not ideal in grasping the market or want to learn can add Wave Theory to Li Juxin's WeChat account(GOLD68668)Communicate and discuss with the teacher. You can also obtain dailycrude oilOperational suggestions, gold market,TDgold,Daily analysis of silver, unwinding of long and short positions, latest strategies

Data market trends and news are more of a driving, stimulating, and auxiliary role or influence for market trends, rather than a direct corresponding relationship. The core of the trend is still the technological trend itself. Through technological trends, how to reasonably view data and respond to market changes is also what I have been trying to convey in my article, which is a stable trading system, timely response, and ideal judgment, This is the foundation of the transaction. My article publishes daily quotes for the current price of the US market. Friends who read it should know my strength. Friends who keep up with the quotes congratulate you and thank you for your continuous support. Friends who have not kept up should not be discouraged. If you are currently struggling with losses or have so many strategies to follow, you can choose to observe me and present real-time, public, and fair quotes in the form of the article Today, with my presence, you are not lost in making orders! If you are disappointed with the market I show you hope

I welcome investment friends to come and communicate and progress with me, so that everyone can stay informed of international market trends anytime, anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Opening current price guidance added:(GOLD68668)Free group entry and ordering

Changes in intraday trading to be notified separately(Positions determine the bottom line of a position, direction points are important, and position management is more important!)

====Li Juxin's team develops different operational plans based on different amounts of funds====The details are as follows:

1、3000The US dollar mini position will operate with a relatively stable and conservative approach, as the amount of funds is not very large. Therefore, the operation will mainly focus on stability, with short-term profits as the main focus, without any radical operations

2、1-2Ten thousand US dollars standard warehouse, will adopt20%Short term position operation,10%Middle line position operation, combined with short and medium line operation;

3、3-5The $10000 membership position is operated using a robust approach as the main approach. Of course, the position allocation is relatively large, and we mainly combine short-term and medium-term operations to grasp band profits, and short-term operations to prevent profit withdrawal

This article is provided by Li Juxin. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Li Juxin explains a set online, pays back losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat:(GOLD68668)Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list