Post a new post
Open the left side

Li Juxin:4.12黄金确认空头趋势还为时过早,晚间走势分析...

[Copy Link]
348 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
I don't know if this post will exist in the market, or how long it will last. It's not important. The important thing is that it can bring hope to you who are losing money and find the right direction for you who are lost. Regardless of the duration of its existence, I only hope that friends who need help can see this paragraph. Only by being able to help you can it have meaning, otherwise it will be just a useless post!As the saying goes, 'Ten years to sharpen a sword',I have witnessed too many things from nothing to existence, from existence to nothingness. This is a harvest season. In addition to reaping profits, you can also reap a lot on the investment market,For example, friends, mentality, or me, I don't expect these few thousand words to dispel all your concerns. After all, practice is the only criterion for testing truth. What you and I need is just an opportunity. No matter how much you lose or what point set, I will only accompany you to the trading stop and provide the most suitable advice for you. I will try my best to give reasonable advice in a steady manner. Meeting fate is fate, missing fate is fate, and fate is fate in your hands. If you want to find me, you can single track Li Juxin; Sincerely wish you can find a more suitable one and make money!,(See contact information at the end of the article)
  Li Juxin:4.12黄金确认空头趋势还为时过早,晚间走势分析...648 / author:Li Juxin / PostsID:1601666
  goldAt the beginning of the week, the short-term range will first see the fluctuations, and after confirming the long-term range, the bulls will be within reach!

The gold trend last Friday must have caught many investors preparing to enter the market off guard. It started from the morning high and only rebounded completely after the US market, with a slight drop to1730On the first line, but fortunately, it eventually closed in1742upper.

This morning, the price continued to decline, but the performance in terms of potential is not strong. In the slow decline, the first concern is to pay attention to1730Supported by the US dollar, there is not much room for bearish positions at current prices, so there is still no rush to chase short positions.

From the finalKFrom the perspective of line combination, the long shadow line of the weekly chart leaves enough suspense for this week, and a pregnant line structure is formed on the daily chart, which means that today's Monday's trend will set the tone for this week, and this week's closing line will determine the direction for the future period of time.

The focus of today's European and American market is still on last Friday's low point1730If there is a break, there will be a lot of space below,1720-1700You will see it all. Of course, if gold can stand firm today and choose to break through1745If so, you will see this week1760Just like paper, it can be broken by blowing a bullet. And the next goal is1805Yes.
  Li Juxin:4.12黄金确认空头趋势还为时过早,晚间走势分析...5 / author:Li Juxin / PostsID:1601666
Overall, in the short term, it is expected that the market will not fluctuate too much in the evening. Currently, the focus of support is only on1730First line, focus on the top1745Resistance, for ultra short term trading, the main focus should be on high altitude and low altitude in this range, but remember not to take too much profit to avoid losing out!

The silver range is like gold, but in the short term, it still looks much lower first!

From last week's perspective, Silver received a negative positive hammer signal with a long downward shadow at the daily level last Friday, which is generally a bearish signal, but its long downward shadow suggests effective support below. From4On an hourly basis, last Friday's decline did not hit a new low, althoughMACDThe indicator shows a dead cross, but the overall price trend is still above the trend line.

Based on this information, it can be concluded that there is still room for improvement after the expected trend adjustment is in place. Therefore, the short-term trading strategy for the European and American markets in the evening should first consider buying long on dips, but not blindly chasing long. Patiently wait for the price to fall back to the support range of the trend line below and lay out multiple orders. The goal is to look at the position of the pressure range above.

Follow multiple entry points first24.9-25Support nearby, stop loss point placement24.7Look at the stop profit point25.5-26。

crude oilContinuously fluctuating and accumulating strength, continue to focus on high short selling in the operating trend!

Crude oil was traded last week from the beginning of the week62A sharp drop below, hitting the lowest point in the session57.7In the following days, the trend in this area remained volatile and overall remained weak. On the weekly side, a small negative column with a downward shadow was finally recorded, with prices under pressure below the short-term moving average. Brin remained open overall, and the short-term indicators showed a downward trend. On the weekly side, the overall trend was towards the bearish side.

From a daily perspective, the downward trend pattern was confirmed after the sharp drop in prices at the beginning of last week. As the overall trend weakens and prices shift, the effective resistance lies in61Based on the technical indicators of each cycle, it is inevitable that the white market will fluctuate and accumulate momentum. From the current price level, both long and short markets may hit first, so from a daily perspective, there is no rush to operate, after all, the position is not good.

Let's take a look again4In terms of hours, it has been maintained since two weeks ago62and58The area is fluctuating, and until now, is it an upward breakthrough?Still extending downwards?So, when combined with other technical indicators, it is unfavorable for overall contraction, with short-term indicators maintaining a downward trend and a dense cycle moving average*be located60One area, therefore4The oscillation pattern of the hour is still mainly biased towards the sky.
  Li Juxin:4.12黄金确认空头趋势还为时过早,晚间走势分析...631 / author:Li Juxin / PostsID:1601666
After the continuous consolidation of crude oil, once the guidance is released, the intraday volatility will increase. It is better to treat it steadily, and it is best to wait for the price rebound to approach at the beginning of the week60.8-61When approaching, intervene to short, first take a look59-57.7After effectively breaking through the area, the phased short position extension target can be zoomed in56and55Low position.

This article is dedicated to new and old friends struggling in the market. We hope that everyone can establish their own trading model, so that they can have a clear direction no matter where they are, not so confused, and achieve your dreams. In this article, I will provide you with some suggestions based on my experience, and I hope that you will have a relatively smooth journey on the road of gold investment.

Investment friends who are not ideal in grasping the market or want to learn can add Wave Theory to Li Juxin's WeChat account(GOLD68668)Communicate and discuss with the teacher. You can also obtain daily crude oil operation advice, gold market,TDgold,Daily analysis of silver, unwinding of long and short positions, latest strategies

The market is constantly changing every day, and we have a strong analysis team who makes every order through thoughtful judgment, ensuring that every order can be profitable and out of the market! The operation of two to three orders every day does not require overnight wealth, only the safety of falling into the bag! The profit is very high, I take nine points alone, one point depends on luck, and eight points depends on strength! A day or two is luck, what about a week? How about two weeks? Whether it's internal or group posting strategies, or major financial websites, team teachers are all bidding for orders at current prices! Daily analysis team technical guidance group, real-time announcement of daily market trend push, real-time current price call out Every entry is reasonable, evidence-based, publicly available, and free for group experience and inspection!

Experience free benefits within the group:

① Daily updates: market trends, intraday reminders, and opportunities to build positions.

② Special column: private chat, Q&A, solution τ, Analyze the trend of the day.

③ Welfare delivery: golden short line opportunity layout, continuous tracking (band opening).

④ New fan welfare: trading tactics《KThe King of Online Trading,Teach you how to do a good job in the short term

This article is provided by Li Juxin. I interpret world economic news, analyze global investment trends, and conduct in-depth research on commodities such as crude oil, gold, and silver. Technical Director Li Juxin explains a set online, pays back losses, and provides one-on-one real-time guidance on WeChat:(GOLD68668)Due to the delayed nature of online push, the above content is my personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, it is for reference only and at my own risk. Please indicate the source for reprinting.
"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list