Post a new post
Open the left side

周评:黄金受阻回落恐酝酿双顶,下周黄金预判分析及策略

[Copy Link]
256 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
      各位投资朋友们,大家好,周末愉快!陈鼎昭本着负责,专注,诚恳的态度用心写每一篇分析文章。10余年goldTrading experience, striving to accurately and reliably analyze daily market trends, helping you avoid detours and go straight to the path of wealth and freedom!

关于每日的操作,陈鼎昭在线指导cdz885已经公布在朋友圈,每天会在指导微信上给出亚盘、欧盘、美盘行情分析和操作方向,准确率百分之九十以上,全是免费。今日利润,你错过了吗?另外,目前仓位上有单的朋友,由于陈鼎昭不知道你们套单的点位以及仓位的详细情况,不好给出相应的解-Set strategy, need to solve-You can consult me about the set.

每个周末,我们都会对本周市场做一个总结以及对下周行情做一个展望,本周黄金整体上表现为反弹延续,不过上方没有突破区间上轨位置,这也意味着趋势转折点依然没有出现,最高触及1758一线承压回踩,周线最终报收一个带有上影线的小阳线。

上周行情走势回顾及总概:

日线阴阳交替,周线最终以小实体阳线收官,期间过程波折反复,周一来回十字星横盘,周二震荡拉高,周三直接杀跌后回收部分跌幅,周四单边强势拉涨不回调,甚至破位了前期高点1755位置,而周五大幅杀跌,重新回归到了震荡区间内。

宽幅洗盘整理的行情,强弱不延续,大阴大阳无意义,还会有虚破情况出现。在周四的大阳破位新高后,市场一片看涨做多的声音,而我们提示了行情可能会是虚破,做多需要寻求最稳健的位置,于是1744-1745做多到1749出局。随后给出1750附近做空思路,并且提示多空分界在1740,若跌破将朝向1731-1728运行。行情完全符合预期,价格直线暴跌,之后V型反转一路冲高1746Near.

美元指数靠近支撑企稳拉涨,黄金冲破高点后重新回归震荡区间,短线似乎强弱不定,实际上市场已经给出了方向选择,1740的跌破,意味着空头介入了市场,陈鼎昭建议下周行情先以逢高做空为主,低吸做多为辅。目前手上有低位空单和高位多单不知道如何处理或者近期出现严重亏损可添加陈鼎昭老师威辛cdz885Seeking help, I will take the time to give my fans the greatest help.

下周行情主要关注以下几点:

1、美元指数的重要支撑91.87位置并未跌破,并且企稳回升已经有了止跌信号,后期美指大概率会延续上涨,并且有望启动波段拉涨行情。而黄金向下跌破1740, from1759一路暴跌到1731,行情明显见顶,因此下周先关注阻力逢高做空。

2、目前市场最主要的阻力在1750附近,是从1758进行下跌过程中的反弹小高点位置,又是1759-1731Corresponding golden ratio0.618-0.764的区间,黄金下周只要触及1750附近,便可以直接做空,守住1758位置不破,向下去看1740、1730-1725Goal.

综上所述,黄金下周看空做空为主,触及1750Direct empty, stop loss1758Look at the target of stopping profit1740、1730-1725。

鼎昭寄语:本周的行情结束了,不论结果是盈利还是亏损,给自己放个假,不要忘记除了投资你还有家人要陪,还有生活要过,投资不是你生活的全部,有亏单的朋友也不要周末一直纠结于套被单,无论你怎样纠结,周一开盘行情是涨是跌都不是我们可以左右的,与其这个周末痛苦的度过,影响到工作生活影响到你下周的投资,不如给自己的身心都放个假,你的亏单教给陈老师,我来帮你解决。你的亏损也教给我来处理,陈鼎昭老师来帮你制定方案怎样挽回亏损,而你周末需要做的就是好好休息,调整心态,我们下周再战!

Wen/Chen Dingzhao (Guiding Weixin:cdz885)

This article is exclusively planned by Chen Dingzhao. Please indicate the source for reprinting! Due to the delay in online audit push, the above content is personal suggestion. Due to the timeliness of online publishing, the suggestion is for reference only. It does not constitute a specific operation, and based on this operation, one is responsible for their own profits and losses. Investment is risky, and entering the market requires caution.

If you are lost, unable to grasp the market, unable to find direction, and don't know what to do, come to me. Regarding today's strategy, Chen Dingzhao has already announced it on Pengyou Circle, where he provides daily analysis and operational directions for the Asian, European, and US stock markets. They are all free, and you can first add your own understanding. If you recognize the teacher's ability, follow the instructions. If you have any questions, you can communicate together. Perhaps a sentence from Xu Dingzhao can make you suddenly enlightened. Chen Dingzhao suggests that you bring your order with you. As long as I find Chen Dingzhao, I will definitely use the most suitable method to solve your problem and assist you in getting out. Do you want to recover your losses? So give yourself a chance now, let's start with fate and not let it die. Full day guidance time: morning7:00In the early morning of the next day2:00 We never stop on weekends and can consult for free at any time.

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list