Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinrui4.9Will gold continue to rise? Analysis and Operation Strategy of Futures Gold and Silver Market

[Copy Link]
429 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary: Why Investgoldsilvercrude oilAlways losing money? Is gold bullish or bearish in the future? Will gold continue to rise in the future? Where will gold rise? Will gold still fall at the opening? Where will gold fall today? How to operate the rise and fall of gold? goldXAUUSDOperational strategy, crude oilXTIUSDMarket trend analysis; What should beginners pay attention to when frying spot gold? How to learn how to stir fry gold?How to avoid risks and reduce losses in spot gold trading? How to grasp the correct entry time for spot gold investment? What common sense do beginners need to know to stir fry gold?Gold and SilverTDHow to operate gold and silver? How to layout the gold and silver medium and long term lines? Gold and SilverTDWill it continue to rise? Gold and SilverTD还会跌吗?周金瑞告知新手投资黄金白银TDWhat about losses? Gold and SilverTDWhat do you think when you're free? Gold and SilverTDHow to operate the short line? Gold and SilverTDWhere is the support resistance? What is the impact of the US Index on gold and silver? Gold and SilverTD短线行情走势分析及操作建议?国际黄金白银周金瑞在线解读?黄金白银TDHow to analyze the future trend? Novice investing in gold and silverTDWhat should I pay attention to? Investing in gold and silverTDHow to quickly recover losses? News Faced with Gold and SilverTDWhat is the impact? Gold and SilverTDHow to make a single operation? goldTDsilverTDHow to operate the short line? How to operate London Gold? Domestic gold and silverTDAnalysis of the latest operational recommendations and trends.

In an investment career, everyone may fall into confusion at times. Since you are fortunate enough to understand the charm of investment, don't give up easily, even if you only try at the minimum cost. The person who gains often perseveres until the end. Rich people's thinking: using others' abilities to make money for oneself; Poor people's thinking: only thinking about earning money based on their own abilities. Now there is an opportunity before you to choose to continue watching, but your life will still remain unchanged. I am Zhou Jinrui, whether it's extraordinary or earthly, choosing between you.

Spot gold, silverTD、伦敦金,沪金、沪银、纸黄金、纸白银走势分析【周金瑞官微:zjr8527】美原油、白银操作建议,黄金、白银TDMarket, daily analysis of gold and silver, latest strategies, and techniques for unwinding long and short orders!

Analysis of Gold Market Trend

Message analysis: Thursday(4month8day),国际金价重新走强,因美联储最新公布的会议纪要暗示将维持当前宽松政策,美元指数重新走低,限制了金价下行空间,不过,美国强劲的经济数据提振了人们对经济迅速复苏的希望,削弱了黄金的吸引力。另外股市高企,市场对经济反弹充满信心,投资者避险意愿不强。短线金价可能仍有一定的上涨空间,不过中长线走势并不看好。美联储主席鲍威尔将参加虚拟国际货币基金组织研讨会关于全球经济的辩论,投资者需要重点关注。关注公众号“周金瑞”即可实时获得最新的操作策略。

技术面:黄金日线收阳线。盘面走势看,金价短期冲高维持偏震荡回落。当前金价处于日线40日均线压力位下方,短期上行技术指标压力位表现积极,整体日线移动平均线呈粘合收窄形态,维持偏震荡趋势指引形态。目前来看黄金面临1760附近压制未能有效突破,高点不断降低,形态收三角形。结构上而言,还处于震荡区间拉锯,金价未突破延续,使得空间上就形成来回拉锯走法,今日就看小幅震荡之后的单边选择。

4小时线显示,短期高位区间震荡金价整体仍处于支撑位上方,不过4小时技术指标呈向下交叉偏空排列形态,金价自1677-1678附近连续冲高短期逐步显现出冲高疲态。目前黄金价格已经向上突破了1740的位置,行情短期空头趋势终结,转为震荡偏多为主。操作上也需要关注阻力高空,目前价格的主要阻力在1765位置,短线重点关注1760附近的空单机会,只要守住1765位置不破,向下去看1742—1748。行情在1760附近受阻回落,价格极有可能运行前期的震荡横盘,关注1760-1730区间,高空低多布局,不要着急追涨杀跌。综合来看,今日黄金短线操作思路上周金瑞建议回调做多为主,反弹做空为辅,上方重点关注1765-1770Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1720-1725Frontline support.

Friends who have just entered the market for gold, silver, and crude oil may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues. This is a great problem for us to do gold, silver, and crude oil. Therefore, Zhou Jinrui welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and progress together, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Guiding WeChat:zjr8527

GoldTDTrend analysis

GoldTD:黄金依旧在大趋势的低位震荡阶段,在没有发生改变趋势的行为前,建议继续围绕373-360小区间震荡为主,短线严控风险。下方关注363element/Ke, further attention360.80element/Gram support; Follow Above371.80element/G, and373.50element/克阻力。日内反弹至371.5-373元区间,建议短线在压力位附近布局空单,仓位控制30%-50%Stop profit target366Yuan, risk control375元止损。日内回踩360-362.5Meta interval, it is recommended to arrange multiple orders within the interval in the short term and control the position30%-50%Stop profit target368Yuan, risk control358Yuan stop loss.

SilverTDTrend analysis

SilverTD:白银日内的波动相对比较小,上方的趋势线压力依旧很明显,由于白银现在走了相对独立的全新的结构,无论是新的5波推动浪还是三波结构,都会有个回调出现,如再次回到趋势线压力附近,那么我们就重点关注他的破位情况,下方关注5120element/Kilograms, and5080element/Kilogram support; Follow Above5360element/Kilograms, and5390element/千克阻力;目前仓位有套单的朋友,由于笔者周金瑞不知道你们套单的点位以及仓位的具体情况,不好给出相应的解套策略,需要解套的朋友可单线zjr8527obtain.

Analysis of crude oil market trend

Analysis of crude oil news: Thursday(4month8日)美国原油徘徊在60美元关口下方,全球经济前景改善给油价提供支撑,但汽油库存上升和人们担心疫情将削弱全球燃料需求复苏,仍令油价面临一定的下行风险。总体来看,EIA成品油大幅增加,全球都在担心病例再次增多,现在加拿大正面临第三波疫情,市场继续被疫情带来的这些需求问题所困扰,给油价压力。要使石油市场复苏,全球需要在抗击大流行方面取得进一步进展,减少感染病例数量并逐步取消封锁和限制措施;预计北半球国家的疫苗接种将在今年夏季达到令人满意的初步水平,使社会生活逐渐恢复正常,这意味着油价中线仍有震荡走高的机会。

原油技术面:从原油日线走势来看,本周原油日k出现了刺破60日均线的情况,但实体并未收于60日均线下方,多为影线破位,需要交易者等待实体跌破;57.2不用多讲,本周一直在强调的关键位置,跌破预示新趋势开始;来看看上方20日均线的变化,又过去了一天,该均线位置发生变化,来到了60.95,这意味着我们的进场点位要继续下调了,61空改为60.85Empty, defensive61.45。综合来看,今日原油短线操作思路上周金瑞个人建议以高空为主,低多为辅。上方短期重点关注61.0-61.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below57.5-58.0Frontline support.

Write this article today. I also hope to meet someone who is destined. I can't make others believe me directly. I'm just a technical man, and I don't have this ability just because of my stupid mouth. I can only believe that fate is right, I believe. It's fate that you can finish my long tirade. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the end, perhaps one day you will need me? Cooperative consultation with Zhou Jinrui, the only guiding official WeChat account:(zjr8527)

To borrow a sentence from Shakyamuni: "It takes only an instant to reach out, but it takes many years to hold hands. No matter who you meet, they are the person who should appear in your life, not by chance. Every time Zhou Jinrui writes an article, he also hopes to meet like-minded people and give back more of my knowledge to society. He hopes that I can truly help you who appreciate Zhou Jinrui's articles.

本文由周金瑞供稿,本人解读世界经济要闻,剖析全球投资大趋势,对原油、黄金、白银、等大宗商品等有深入的研究,由于网络推送延迟性,以上内容属于个人建议,因网络发文有时效性,仅供参考,风险自担,转载请注明出处。

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list