Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinrui4.7Will gold continue to fall? Analysis and Operation Suggestions for Futures Gold and Silver Market

[Copy Link]
592 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary: Why Investgoldsilvercrude oilAlways losing money? Is gold bullish or bearish in the future? Will gold continue to rise in the future? Where will gold rise? Will gold still fall at the opening? Where will gold fall today? How to operate the rise and fall of gold? goldXAUUSDOperational strategy, crude oilXTIUSDMarket trend analysis; What should beginners pay attention to when frying spot gold? How to learn how to stir fry gold?How to avoid risks and reduce losses in spot gold trading? How to grasp the correct entry time for spot gold investment? What common sense do beginners need to know to stir fry gold?Gold and SilverTDHow to operate gold and silver? How to layout the gold and silver medium and long term lines? Gold and SilverTDWill it continue to rise? Gold and SilverTD还会跌吗?周金瑞告知新手投资黄金白银TDWhat about losses? Gold and SilverTDWhat do you think when you're free? Gold and SilverTDHow to operate the short line? Gold and SilverTDWhere is the support resistance? What is the impact of the US Index on gold and silver? Gold and SilverTD短线行情走势分析及操作建议?国际黄金白银周金瑞在线解读?黄金白银TDHow to analyze the future trend? Novice investing in gold and silverTDWhat should I pay attention to? Investing in gold and silverTDHow to quickly recover losses? News Faced with Gold and SilverTDWhat is the impact? Gold and SilverTDHow to make a single operation? goldTDsilverTDHow to operate the short line? How to operate London Gold? Domestic gold and silverTDAnalysis of the latest operational recommendations and trends.

In an investment career, everyone may fall into confusion at times. Since you are fortunate enough to understand the charm of investment, don't give up easily, even if you only try at the minimum cost. The person who gains often perseveres until the end. Rich people's thinking: using others' abilities to make money for oneself; Poor people's thinking: only thinking about earning money based on their own abilities. Now there is an opportunity before you to choose to continue watching, but your life will still remain unchanged. I am Zhou Jinrui, whether it's extraordinary or earthly, choosing between you.

Spot gold, silverTD、伦敦金,沪金、沪银、纸黄金、纸白银走势分析【周金瑞官微:zjr8527】美原油、白银操作建议,黄金、白银TDMarket, daily analysis of gold and silver, latest strategies, and techniques for unwinding long and short orders!

Analysis of Gold Market Trend

Message analysis: Tuesday(4month6day),国际金价上涨,美国近来的经济数据好于预期,增强了对通胀走强的预期,美元贬值使得黄金对于美国以外的买家更便宜且更有吸引力,而且美债收益率回落提供了进一步支撑。美元指数跌至一周半低点92.527,美债收益率也走弱,使得持有非孳息资产黄金的机会成本降低。不过数据显示美国3月服务业指数飙升至历史新高,隔夜美股道指和标普500指数双双刷新历史高位,打压避险黄金魅力。关注公众号“周金瑞”即可实时获得最新的操作策略。

技术面:黄金日线收小阴十字K线。目前5Japan and Japan10日均线金叉形成,MACDRun up,KDJ向上运行,指标看涨。黄金日线二次探底1676没有跌破,企稳在1678-1677附近再次大幅反弹,看起来好像企稳了,但还需要进一步突破1755and1760关口才能真正形成双底,否则在1676-1755继续震荡不是没有可能,甚至新低也是可能的。没有突破1755-1676前还是可以在区间内高抛低吸,更多以低位布局多单为主,多单可以尝试博弈中线。

From4小时图上来看,现货黄金处于高位震荡,目前短期EMA5andEMA10均线粘合向上,MACDRun up,KDJ走平粘合,指标无明显方向。黄金维持高位小区间震荡,目前仍然保持高位强势,接下来短线就看上方压力1745区域的压制,其次是1750-1755Area and1760关口的压制,若能有效突破并站稳上升到1740-1760水平上方,后市才能建立中短期的看涨情绪。今日这几个压力位区域受阻将可能再次出现大幅回落风险。若能突破1755-1760区域将打破空头压制,打开上方空间,未来就将重返1800上方,否则就继续关注1760-1676大区间波动,突破区间前可以高抛低吸,突破后顺势跟进,特别是向上突破的情况下空间更大持续时间更久。综合来看,今日黄金短线操作思路上周金瑞建议回调做多为主,反弹做空为辅,上方重点关注1755-1760Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1715-1720Frontline support.

Friends who have just entered the market for gold, silver, and crude oil may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues. This is a great problem for us to do gold, silver, and crude oil. Therefore, Zhou Jinrui welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and progress together, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Guiding WeChat:zjr8527

GoldTDTrend analysis

GoldTD:TD走势当然跟随现货黄金就好,毕竟是一个不同报价而已走势基本一样,日内预计震荡区间360-373元区间,日内交易围绕此区间展开交易,整体建议偏多头一些。建议:日内反弹着急371.5-373元区间,建议短线在压力位附近布局空单,仓位控制30%-50%Stop profit target360Yuan, risk control374元止损。日内回踩362-360.5元区间,预计国际黄金回踩平台低位支撑,建议短线在区间内布局多单,仓位控制30%-50%Stop profit target370Yuan, risk control359Yuan stop loss.

SilverTDTrend analysis

SilverTD: Silvertd日线级别两连阳上方直逼布林中轨,今天直接低开反弹,4小时则是遇阻60线回落,目前来看压力明显,日内可重点关注,从量能来看,4小时虽多头量能占优,但明显减弱,而1Hours and30分钟开始空头占优,MACD日线和4小时快线开始钝化,而1小时出现拐头下穿慢线。日线虽有冲高欲望,但日内小周期多头量能明显萎缩,也就是说,日内除了极端情况再次放量大阳突破之外,冲高都要谨防回落。白银td 操作思路,5290-5310附近开空一次,止损放5330, look at the goal5150-5100;5080附近考虑开多一次,止损放5060, look at the goal5180-5215;目前仓位有套单的朋友,由于笔者周金瑞不知道你们套单的点位以及仓位的具体情况,不好给出相应的解套策略,需要解套的朋友可单线zjr8527obtain.

Analysis of crude oil market trend

Analysis of crude oil news: Tuesday(4month6日)美国原油小幅上涨,因上日大跌超过4%之后吸引了低接买盘,同时美国和Z国公布的强劲经济数据也擦亮了复苏前景。而美元下跌也使得原油的吸引力增强。但是OPEC+联盟将逐渐增加产量,以及新一波严重疫情的威胁,盖过了美国经济强劲反弹的迹象。另外伊朗原油近期不断增加产量,可能给油市带来额外的冲击。目前市场的关注点围绕欧美疫情以及伊朗核协议谈判等方面,欧洲部分国家扩大封锁,美国参与伊核谈判,但预期短期难有协议达成,市场权衡供需前景,油价未摆脱整理倾向。

原油技术面:原油从日线上来看,中阴线收线,吞没前一日阳线,同时跌破5、10日线,日线级别的结构形态整体也再度呈现出偏空趋向,原油的偏空预期,不仅仅是技术上的压力造成的,基本面的不利因素也是导致其再度转弱势的关键,在当前基本面以及技术面都倾向于看调整的情况下,短期对于原油的操作上还是继续以择高搏空为主。日内上方关注5、10Daily line61.2附近阻力试,下方关注昨日低点57.2附近支撑,预期行情可能还会在此区间内震荡争夺一段时间,若跌破57.2支撑,那么日线级别可视作为再度转弱趋势。四小时来看,隔夜大幅跳水后,四小时收长下影线K线,目前震荡走高,当前布林带处于开口期,MA均线死叉,KDJRandom indicator three line slightly upward curved hook,MACD指标绿色动能柱持续放量,快慢线死叉向下,原油小幅反弹,但下行依在,日内建议继续保持做空。综合来看,今日原油短线操作思路上周金瑞个人建议以高空为主,低多为辅。上方短期重点关注61.0-61.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below57.5-58.0Frontline support.

Write this article today. I also hope to meet someone who is destined. I can't make others believe me directly. I'm just a technical man, and I don't have this ability just because of my stupid mouth. I can only believe that fate is right, I believe. It's fate that you can finish my long tirade. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the end, perhaps one day you will need me? Cooperative consultation with Zhou Jinrui, the only guiding official WeChat account:(zjr8527)

To borrow a sentence from Shakyamuni: "It takes only an instant to reach out, but it takes many years to hold hands. No matter who you meet, they are the person who should appear in your life, not by chance. Every time Zhou Jinrui writes an article, he also hopes to meet like-minded people and give back more of my knowledge to society. He hopes that I can truly help you who appreciate Zhou Jinrui's articles.

本文由周金瑞供稿,本人解读世界经济要闻,剖析全球投资大趋势,对原油、黄金、白银、等大宗商品等有深入的研究,由于网络推送延迟性,以上内容属于个人建议,因网络发文有时效性,仅供参考,风险自担,转载请注明出处。

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list