Post a new post
Open the left side

Zhou Jinrui3.23The gold range will fluctuate and continue to rise Futures gold and silver market analysis operation

[Copy Link]
577 0

Register now, make more friends, enjoy more functions, and let you play in the community easily.

You need Sign in Can be downloaded or viewed without an account?Register Now WeChat login

x
Article Summary: Why Investgoldcrude oilAlways losing money? Is gold bullish or bearish in the future? Will gold continue to rise in the future? Where will gold rise? Will gold still fall at the opening? Where will gold fall today? How to operate the rise and fall of gold? goldXAUUSDOperational strategy, crude oilXTIUSDMarket trend analysis; What should beginners pay attention to when frying spot gold? How to learn how to stir fry gold?How to avoid risks and reduce losses in spot gold trading? How to grasp the correct entry time for spot gold investment? What common sense do beginners need to know to stir fry gold?Gold and SilverTDHow to operate gold and silver? How to layout the gold and silver medium and long term lines? Gold and SilverTDWill it continue to rise? Gold and SilverTD还会跌吗?周金瑞告知新手投资黄金白银TDWhat about losses? Gold and SilverTDWhat do you think when you're free? Gold and SilverTDHow to operate the short line? Gold and SilverTDWhere is the support resistance? What is the impact of the US Index on gold and silver? Gold and SilverTD短线行情走势分析及操作建议?国际黄金白银周金瑞在线解读?黄金白银TDHow to analyze the future trend? Novice investing in gold and silverTDWhat should I pay attention to? Investing in gold and silverTDHow to quickly recover losses? News Faced with Gold and SilverTDWhat is the impact? Gold and SilverTDHow to make a single operation? goldTDsilverTDHow to operate the short line? How to operate London Gold? Domestic gold and silverTDAnalysis of the latest operational recommendations and trends.

In an investment career, everyone may fall into confusion at times. Since you are fortunate enough to understand the charm of investment, don't give up easily, even if you only try at the minimum cost. The person who gains often perseveres until the end. Rich people's thinking: using others' abilities to make money for oneself; Poor people's thinking: only thinking about earning money based on their own abilities. Now there is an opportunity before you to choose to continue watching, but your life will still remain unchanged. I am Zhou Jinrui, whether it's extraordinary or earthly, choosing between you.

Spot gold, silverTDLondon Gold, Analysis of Gold Trends [Zhou Jinrui Official WeChat:wjt5857】Recommendations for crude oil and silver operations, gold and silverTDMarket, daily analysis of gold and silver, latest strategies, and techniques for unwinding long and short orders!

Analysis of Gold Market Trend

消息面解析:周一(3month22day),国际金价下滑,主要受到美债收益率维持在高位的压力,同时美国疫苗加速推进,反而欧洲疫情形势严峻,这支持美元施压金价。新兴经济体央行升息,这也对金价不利。美元指数冲高回落,不过仍小幅上涨,因此前消息显示美国部分地区疫情出现反弹。非美货币普遍下跌,其中欧系货币小跌,商品货币跌幅居前,澳元跌超0.2%。土耳其里拉一度暴跌逾16%to8.47%,因此前土耳其总统埃尔多安罢免鹰派央行行长震惊市场,由高利率批评者接替,引发金融不确定性,导致投资者涌向美元等其他避险资产。更多解套、投资、操作策略关注公众号“周金瑞”获取实时指导。

技术面:日线上收带上下影线阴线。目前5Japan and Japan10日均线走平粘合,中期线向下运行,MACDRun up,KDJ走平粘合,指标偏多。盘面上看,黄金日线上涨反弹冲高回落震荡,整体还是维持在1720上方波动,本周就看是突破站稳趋势线压力还是再次受阻下跌探底了。日线一旦再次向上突破新高就很大可能开始转多,目标重返1800附近及上方,若再次探底就看1700-1676支撑,这里不跌破就要筑底成功,对于未来上涨更加有利。总之短期仍可能下跌,不过中期看越来越有利于多头,当然不排除就这样突破上去开始转多。日内关注1720-1730支撑,回调企稳可以低多,上方关注1745-1750压力,受阻还可以高空,一旦突破1750-1760区域就可以开始不断回调做多加多。

4小时线上,形态收窄,上周围绕1730-1728区域作调整扫荡运行,那么今日仍是重点关注此处的分界作用,其二1723-1720区域成为下一个支撑分界线。而周初的两处支撑点,将决定行情的节奏,1730-1728区域定偏多节奏,而1723-1720定扫荡节奏,然后就是再配合已经收窄的布林带形态,等待开口放量的方向指引。不开口则继续围绕区间扫荡运行,开口放量后,方向性跟随。今天短线看震荡,至少从目前短线的方面,都显示出震荡的迹象,看不到任何要向上或者向下破位的迹象,至于震荡区间小区间在1733-1745,大区间在1721-1750. Overall, the short-term operation strategy for today's gold market. Last week, Jinrui suggested a pullback and a long position as the main focus, supplemented by a rebound and short position. The top focus is on1755-1760Frontline resistance, short-term focus below1710-1715Frontline support.

Friends who have just entered the market for gold, silver, and crude oil may not be able to access the top news or news in the international market due to work, life, and other issues. This is a great problem for us to do gold, silver, and crude oil. Therefore, Zhou Jinrui welcomes investment friends to come to me and communicate and progress together, so that everyone can stay informed of the international market trends anytime and anywhere, and make the most stable orders. Guiding WeChat:wjt5857

GoldTDTrend analysis

GoldTD:黄金上周同样处于修正反弹走势,站上360后呈现震荡偏多,盘中一度冲击370多空转折点承压回落,价格长期在360-370区间震荡整理,本周重点关注此区间破位情况,周线连续收阳止跌反弹,KOn Line StationMa5Moving average,macd死叉缩量和K线背离,目前来看,金价筑底成功预计会延续反弹走势,关注370突破依次看375/380Follow below363/360支撑。日线上,连阳站上中轨运行在Ma5/10Above the moving average,MaKeep the golden fork open,macd金叉逐渐放量,说明黄金处于反弹走势中,本周初建议逢低买入为主。四小时和小时线,运行在上涨通道中,下方支撑上移,各指标保持多头排列,短线依然还有上涨需求。黄金操作建议,回撤362/360Regional long, stop loss357, Objective368/370Test above369.5/372Short selling, stop loss375, Objective365/364That's it.

SilverTDTrend analysis

SilverTD:白银上周整体呈现震荡反弹走势,不过大半时间在5300-5500区间震荡,目前区间扩大至5200-5600内,周线收长上影阳柱运行在中轨和Ma5/10Above the moving average,macd死叉缩量和K线背离,白银在5150区域筑底反弹,当前处于震荡反弹走势中,不过动能不是很足,重点关注5400上方的5480、5550区域阻力压制,下方关注5200、5150、5100支撑,在国际黄金没有出现破位拉升的情况下,白银预计会继续保持区间震荡。日线上,白银于5150探底回升,于Ma5/10为依托修正反弹,目前在中轨附近反复震荡整理,MaKeep the golden fork open,macd金叉运行,白银整体呈现震荡偏强走势,短线建议逢低买入为主。白银操作建议,回撤5230/5180Regional long, stop loss5130, look at the goal5380/5400Upward rebound5500Short nearby, stop loss5545, Objective5400。 At present, friends who have nested orders in their positions are unable to provide corresponding unwinding strategies due to the author Zhou Jinrui's lack of knowledge about the location of your nested orders and the specific situation of your positions. Friends who need to unwind can use a single linewjt5857obtain.

Analysis of crude oil market trend

Analysis of crude oil news: Monday(3month22During the Asian session, US crude oil bottomed out and rebounded, trading at61Above. Last Friday(3month19Rising oil prices in Japan3.19%Due to an attack on an oil facility in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. Short term oil price falls below11月以来的上涨趋势线,整个行情可能偏向高位震荡或下跌,中长线上涨趋势暂时不变。本周继续关注欧洲疫情及阿斯利康疫苗的接种情况,另外APIAndEIAThe crude oil inventory data also deserves special attention.

原油技术面:原油日线图显示,油价自33.60一路上升后周线首次出现连阴形态,最终报收带有下影线的阴线,价格跌破MA5, lowest touchMA10支撑反抽,连续大幅上升之后我们说过技术面出现超买形态,价格回撤是必然,同时提示66美元上方注意调整风险。目前已经跌破第一次回踩的低点63美元,下一步预计还有回撤的空间,现在能看到的支撑在53.60美元,所以如果反弹上方注意63-63.20美元阻力,下方目标先看55美元。任何一波行情都是一波三折的,不管是单边上涨亦或是单边下跌中途势必会有反弹或回撤,关键的是后面是转折还是仅仅只是调整的问题,原油这个产品受消息面影响较大,所以时刻需要关注产油国以及欧佩克的动向,至少目前技术面已经出现调整形态。4Hour presentmacdBelonging to low dead fork shrinkage gradually bonding, flexibility indexstoHook up repair, representing4小时目前还属于反弹走势。同样中轨极其上方的均线是目前的阻力位。分布在62.9-63.65-64.38.不过随着本周开盘阻力在不断下移。综合来看,今日原油短线操作思路上周金瑞个人建议以高空为主,低多为辅。上方短期重点关注63.0-63.5Frontline resistance, short-term focus below59.0-59.5Frontline support.

Write this article today. I also hope to meet someone who is destined. I can't make others believe me directly. I'm just a technical man, and I don't have this ability just because of my stupid mouth. I can only believe that fate is right, I believe. It's fate that you can finish my long tirade. Investment is mostly based on fate. If you believe in fate and believe that I can do something for you with my heart, you can try to communicate with me. No one can accompany you to the end, perhaps one day you will need me? Cooperative consultation with Zhou Jinrui, the only guiding official WeChat account:(wjt5857)

To borrow a sentence from Shakyamuni: "It takes only an instant to reach out, but it takes many years to hold hands. No matter who you meet, they are the person who should appear in your life, not by chance. Every time Zhou Jinrui writes an article, he also hopes to meet like-minded people and give back more of my knowledge to society. He hopes that I can truly help you who appreciate Zhou Jinrui's articles.

本文由周金瑞供稿,本人解读世界经济要闻,剖析全球投资大趋势,对原油、黄金、白银、等大宗商品等有深入的研究,由于网络推送延迟性,以上内容属于个人建议,因网络发文有时效性,仅供参考,风险自担,转载请注明出处。

"Small gifts, come to Huiyi to support me"
No one has offered a reward yet. Give me some support
comiis_nologin
You need to log in before you can reply Sign in | Register Now WeChat login

Point rules of this version

Pepperstone-4
more

Customer Service Center

238-168-2638 QQcustomer service Monday to Friday 20:00-24:00
Quick reply Back to top Back to list